GGT 326 Continues 2 B About Things U Don't Care About

I've been playing the Destiny beta and I quite like it, it's honestly just a Halo MMO (and I'm fine with that)
Keep hearing it's Halo with some Borderlands sprinkled with a little bit of Mass Effect 3 on top, which I would also be completely fine with. Can't wait for the beta to start on Xbox and looking forward to getting my Ghost edition!

Also, you see this about dmaul

Indeed, he reported his own post and explicitly asked to be banned.

While I disagreed with his doom and gloom and got tired of him making the same points over and over (that he didn't like Nintendo stuff, is too busy to play games much any more, doesn't understand why people collect since his house is neat and tidy, etc) he did add to the discussion and he'll be missed. On the other hand, with the diatribe he launched there at the end in response to a relatively innocuous comment directed at him (and others), I'll get over it...

Last edited by a moderator:
female_link_by_hamburgerextract-d5iowle.jpg
female_link_by_edli-d4c9v1g.jpg

I bought some of those eternity splinter boosts in Marvel Heroes. I hope they actually help me get enough for some free characters.
The best way to use them is to log in every 8 minutes to get your ES drop.

You can get about 500 ES per potion if you do it that way.

It's lame and not fun though, but if you're actively not playing the game but are at a computer, it's probably worth it.

I can't figure out how to find posts by a given user on the "new" site either. Who knows how he got banned, because the mods obviously don't care about the trash in the deals forum.
I forgot where I mentioned this before (wasn't the GGT), but you can find a banned member's posts if they happened to leave a blog behind. dmaul1114 did have one: Blog dmaul1114. Just use the tech dig described and you can see all of his posts.

Another way I just discovered:
1) Hit 'Enter' in the search bar at the top of any page. Leave it blank. Avoid doing this in a specific thread (see NOTE below).
2) Enter the user's name under 'Find author.'
3) Select the 'As posts' option under 'Display results.'

NOTE: If you do the blank search in a specific thread/forum, it will only show results for that respective thread/forum. You can adjust your results to 'Cheap Ass Gamer Deals' (i.e. the entirety of CAG) under 'Find in forum,' but I have yet to find a way to adjust it if you do this in a specific thread.

It's lame and not fun though, but if you're actively not playing the game but are at a computer, it's probably worth it.
Sweetness! Thank you for telling me!

Keep hearing it's Halo with some Borderlands sprinkled with a little bit of Mass Effect 3 on top, which I would also be completely fine with. Can't wait for the beta to start on Xbox and looking forward to getting my Ghost edition!

Also, you see this about dmaul
What? Who asks to be banned rather than just leaving?

Also, dropping truth bombs

As for discussing sales, that's a big part if the hobby for me. I enjoy bullshitting on forums about game industry trends, predictions etc almost as much as playing games anymore. But is obvious this just isn't the site for that and places like GAF are more worth my time. It it is pretty clear that this site just sucks for those kind of discussions,and has just generally sucked since the move to 3.0, That and the resignation of some of the good mods etc. sped up the sites decline and have left it too much of a slickdeals-esque cesspool of broke ass losers who fail at life and can't afford shit without bargains, hoarding and reselling/flipping etc. I should have made my exit from here years ago and will do so now. Peace.

So that's why I see you start that game at least 10 times whenever I'm on steam.

man, dmaul snapped, huh? that's what happens when you start arguing about console sales and market trends on a gaming forum, though.

anyway, i think i'm finally getting a real job. went through 3 interviews and they asked for my salary target. maybe now i won't have to work 3 part-time jobs anymore  :pray:

I think something was the matter with the ES time thing because I got one drop of 10 splinters after I started to use the potion and didn't get any after that for an hour. After I tried logging out for a while, then logging back in it worked though. I got just enough by the time one of them ran out to buy a random hero box which granted me....

SPIDER-MAN! Yessss!

Now I just have to get some real money to buy the Scarlet Spider costume!

That B1G1 is live for 3DS games at BB, Mario Golf online here I come!
Oh yeah. Might swing by and see if they have Yoshi and Mario Party.

anyway, i think i'm finally getting a real job. went through 3 interviews and they asked for my salary target. maybe now i won't have to work 3 part-time jobs anymore :pray:
Good luck, dude. My fiancee's making the same push right now.

fuckin C9 threw.

Why my SingSing?

So that's why I see you start that game at least 10 times whenever I'm on steam.
I only did one set. After buying that first potion and taking like 2 weeks to get through it, I didn't feel like doing it again. Even if it takes nothing to get on and kill a dude real quick, it's just so boring and you can't really play the game while you're running the potion in that way.

Here's something you guys don't care about.

C9 got fucked on their Rosh attempt.

Even with those soundproof booths, the crowd completely gave it away and VG made a beeline for Rosh after they knew.

iKREdbf.gif

I don't even care about this EG thing anymore. Alliance and NAR had already lost and Justin won Evo so whatever.

Time to watch Korra and live update the thread (Action) about it.

I really like it when hairstyles change.

It was my favorite part about Book Three in Avatar.

It's even better when they change to hairstyles that Zeki absolutely hates.

tumblr_inline_n6x7ojprow1r525wt.png

p_li_by_mshoo-d7p03sx.jpg

It's really weird how all these specializations became the norm.

Everybody be metalbending and shooting lightning like it's no big deal.

Speaking of, not enough people are shooting lightning.

The longer I sit here thinking about which games to get from this b1g1 at Best Buy, the more I realize I don't need to go.
I ended up getting a few, GCU + B1G1 had prices that I felt were too good to pass up for a few games that I was curious about trying but not in a huge rush to do so.

Young Su is almost as cute as old Su.

The cover-ups are real. Toph is real. Best character.

bread's done
Back