GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why you intentionally chose not to make it?
They did have a while, it went a few posts over 500 and nobody else stepped in!

Man, I really like those colored buttons on the >New< 3DS. I wish the XLs had the colored buttons (i.e. the button is colored, not the text).

And why the fuck didn't Nintendo stick with the same button color scheme for all their past controllers? fuck in 'A' has been at least 3 different colors now... fuck in A!
Yeah the full colored buttons are awesome, that should be on the XL as well since it is way cooler than just the colored buttons. I haven't seen the white XL pictured anywhere for the inside, maybe the white consoles will have the buttons like that? Would be neat.

Yeah the full colored buttons are awesome, that should be on the XL as well since it is way cooler than just the colored buttons. I haven't seen the white XL pictured anywhere for the inside, maybe the white consoles will have the buttons like that? Would be neat.
Which white XL? I only saw two colors for each of the standard and XL. Yeah, and if they can do colored buttons for the black standard, why not just for all of them? fuck!

[customspoiler=Standard]
630x.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=XL]
630x.jpg

[/customspoiler]

Which white XL? I only saw two colors for each of the standard and XL. Yeah, and if they can do colored buttons for the black standard, why not just for all of them? fuck!

[customspoiler=Standard]
630x.jpg

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=XL]
630x.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Oh man, I thought it was White/Black for both since this morning I only saw the White 3DS and the Black XL.....yeah that's a bummer. I was also wondering because when they showed off the faceplates in the video it looked like the buttons were changing hues and becoming darker or lighter depending on the faceplate, but I don't think the buttons would be replaceable so it might just have been how they looked next to different colors?

If I do pick one up I would rather get the XL as well, but those buttons on the standard are just so nice.

Stupid Gamestop.com giving me an error on my order, I NEED MY ORDER ON THIS ZELDA MONOPOLY, man I should have placed it a while ago, not it's wave two and it's giving me all kinds of troubles >.<

I kind of want to get MH on Wii U.
Only because it's like the best game on the system!

Stupid Gamestop.com giving me an error on my order, I NEED MY ORDER ON THIS ZELDA MONOPOLY, man I should have placed it a while ago, not it's wave two and it's giving me all kinds of troubles >.<

Only because it's like the best game on the system!
You know you just threw everything I ever thought about you into question.

Joel, you in for BSG on Monday or Tuesday at whenever Josh said?
YESSIR! I am totes down!

Do I need to download anything new?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you just threw everything I ever thought about you into question.
Because I want Zelda Monopoly?

Or because Monster Hunter? It's seriously the game I have the most hours in on the Wii U and I still play it here and there, have loved that franchise since the first on the PS2.

Hey, how about you post when you create a new thread. Not all of us troll the vast wasteland of the CAG forum.

Posting my last post from #330:

Apparently I have $20 on XBL that is going to expire in a month. Anything worth while? I see BK: Nuts and Bolts is 5 bucks.

Hey, how about you post when you create a new thread. Not all of us troll the vast wasteland of the CAG forum.

Posting my last post from #330:
I posted the link in 330 didn't I? At least I thought I did, I apologize if I didn't,

That said, I actually enjoyed what I played of Nuts and Bolts and would easily recommend it for $5 (I got it day one I'm pretty sure since I was a huge fan of the originals), as long as you know going into it that it's pretty different from the others with the vehicle creation aspect and such, I never actually beat it but seeing it on sale and people talking about it has been making me want to go back to it and maybe finish it up some time here.

Yeah he's a pretty famous dude. We had to trade snakebro for him a big loss for the ggt IMO

Yeah I've had like 6 accts so far

gunna play through deadly premonition tonight

Finished AC4 with about 40 hours in.  I was a bit cold on the experience for the first couple of hours, but I definitely warmed up to it.  The ship gameplay by far was the most engaging.  I went out of my way to complete all the forts, naval contracts, and legendary ships.

It feels like the stealth gameplay evolved a bit for the better too, with tools like the  darts and the whistling.  Overall I think it was a huge improvement over AC3's lackluster gameplay.

I have the standard complaints of the collectathon filler that are in ubisofts games, that I guess I've come to expect that.  Otherwise my only real complaint is that Edward Kenway is no Ezio or even Haytham.  He's leagues better than Connor though.

I won't be playing AC: Unity anytime soon, but maybe AC: Rogue in another year when I get the AC itch again.

Speaking of which, is Indigdouglas in for this? And do we have a fifth person who is interested?
Maybe from me, if it happens tomorrow I can't since I'm flying home tomorrow evening; Tuesday I might be able to, but it would depend on what time you guys wanted to play. (I also wish we were playing something other than BSG...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back