GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the 2.0 versions of BSG and all of the expansions to (hopefully) play tonight! I'm super fucking stoked now that I saw I can play Cavil! I also really want to play Support Gambit too, though! ARRRGH! Indecision!

Maybe from me, if it happens tomorrow I can't since I'm flying home tomorrow evening; Tuesday I might be able to, but it would depend on what time you guys wanted to play. (I also wish we were playing something other than BSG...)
What time are you available Tuesday? And hopefully we can try to make the board game night somewhat more regular again, so even if it's not this time, we can play something other than BSG soon.

What the fuck has the GGT become?
I wonder that too and I have only been here since April...

hE36CE953.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you played Five Nights at Freddy's? One of my friends sent me a video of it and it looks kind of fun, so I'm thinking about playing it.

I've already done that. Apparently it's considered sexual harassment now? Damn, I miss the old days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWKYpy__lfA&app=desktop

What time are you available Tuesday? And hopefully we can try to make the board game night somewhat more regular again, so even if it's not this time, we can play something other than BSG soon.
Probably the earliest I can be home is around 7:00pm PST, so like 10:00pm for the east coast, which might be a bit late for other people since BSG takes so long to play.

Its not that the GGT is dead, people aren't posting since they are busy, so its a good sign.

Or maybe its just me talking to myself most of the time?

Probably the earliest I can be home is around 7:00pm PST, so like 10:00pm for the east coast, which might be a bit late for other people since BSG takes so long to play.
Hmm, ok, so I see two options here:

1. We play BSG tomorrow and try to make it quick, but if it gets too late for me, we split it into two nights.

2. We play a shorter game.

I'm fine with either option, but it's really up to everyone to decide what to do here.

Played some Warframe since it came out on the One, was pretty fun so far. Lots of cool looking weapons/characters to work towards getting. 

Its not that the GGT is dead, people aren't posting since they are busy, so its a good sign.

Or maybe its just me talking to myself most of the time?
The crazy thing is that this never happens. usually there's at least a backup team of 3-5 posters that can fill a thread themselves in a day, but now it seems like we don't even have that. Man, I miss Indiggle.

If we do a shorter game... Small World, maybe?
I'm cool with Small World. I was actually wanting to play that the other day.

Had my check up from the ER visit last week, just said to stick with the diet, medicine, and to exercise more for about 3 more weeks (a month total) or until I feel better, since I feel a lot better already than I did last week. 

Time to actually start looking at some meals I can make and not just scrounge off a diet anymore :p

You play Azure Striker?
nah I'm playing the mighty no9 beta doe

Honestly it doesn't look good I watched some streams of it all I saw was guys charging their attack unleash the attack and just dodge the enemies attacks didn't look like mega man zero at all. Unless theres other weapons I don't know about? If it has a melee sword weapon I'll buy it right now

Had my check up from the ER visit last week, just said to stick with the diet, medicine, and to exercise more for about 3 more weeks (a month total) or until I feel better, since I feel a lot better already than I did last week.

Time to actually start looking at some meals I can make and not just scrounge off a diet anymore :p
how about you continue to stay on your diet

nah I'm playing the mighty no9 beta doe

Honestly it doesn't look good I watched some streams of it all I saw was guys charging their attack unleash the attack and just dodge the enemies attacks didn't look like mega man zero at all.
That's kinda what I was worried about. The combat didn't look terribly engaging. I think I'll just roll with Walking Dead S2 for now. I'll get to it someday.

That's kinda what I was worried about. The combat didn't look terribly engaging. I think I'll just roll with Walking Dead S2 for now. I'll get to it someday.
yeah the combat didn't seem engaging the attack automatically homed on the enemy you didn't have to aim just charge release dodge, meh

If you backed mighty no9 you should have gotten a beta key

Also when I say Small World I mean Small World Underground like last time, right?
You seem to be asking yourself this, but I'll answer for you and say yes.

And just a reminder for those playing, that's at 10 east coast time, which is just under 3 hours from now.

The crazy thing is that this never happens. usually there's at least a backup team of 3-5 posters that can fill a thread themselves in a day, but now it seems like we don't even have that. Man, I miss Indiggle.
I mean, some people refuse to post in threads because it's K-K-K-Kawaii, so...

I can understand if it's why others choose to do the same when respect to Leda hasn't been shown.

I mean, some people refuse to post in threads because it's K-K-K-Kawaii, so...

I can understand if it's why others choose to do the same when respect to Leda hasn't been shown.

She may come back we just need to have hope!

We can fill this thread in one night, its just out of respect we don't clutter this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back