GGT 334 Asked Beatles' Sister to go Steady

4609129583.png

Played dat Mordor for about 6hrs last night. It's good, very Batman and AC like. I've just been running around and killing generals/Captains and what not. I haven't even moved on to the 3rd story mission yet. Nemesis system is really really cool, probably my favorite part of the game. I dunno if I'll end up keeping it but I'll for sure finish it before TEW comes out. It's addicting to say the least, prob my favorite "next gen" game so far.

She consumed my soul last night. But.it.was.O...K.....

Today would have been John Lennon's 74th birthday. Today is also the birthday of his son, Sean Lennon.

He was a great musician and person who was gone too soon.

"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!" - John Lennon

lennon-ono-23.jpg

Guys, check out this sellout.

My white teenage friend from the midwest and I make harder beats than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gm3lUk_QSM

Last edited by a moderator:
It was cool that miku was on American television, but i couldn't understand anything she was saying. The screen they use when ever she performs is amazing. I wonder how it looks in person?

How dare Letterman make a "joke" about her at the end!

I went to Kmart today to look for clearance video game deals. I didn't find any, but I did find a ton of those Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends figs that came out a couple of months ago on clearance for $10 each. I got really excited and picked up all of them before I realized that they were so cheap because someone had already ripped open all of their packages and removed the Groot parts for the build-a-figure. That's total bullshit.

My friends can't even see when I beat Bayonetta 2 on Nintendo mode (easy mode) since there are no achievements.

I will not buy that game.

bread's done
Back