GGT 334 Asked Beatles' Sister to go Steady

Mega Hunter!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqpAh38n-V8
whoa if they release a toy of this I'm down. They've released a lot of dumb mega man toy shit namly a cat mega man like a cat in a mega man helmet dunno what the fuck it was but this looks cool as fuck

I wonder what their reactions would be if i asked if i could take pictures of their feet? My older sister has a tattoo on her right foot if that helps? They both have around the same size feet, my older sister has shoe size 9 and my younger sister is 9 1/2.

Its strange that i know this much about their feet.
Possible deal breaker.

What's the tattoo of?

whoa if they release a toy of this I'm down. They've released a lot of dumb mega man toy shit namly a cat mega man like a cat in a mega man helmet dunno what the fuck it was but this looks cool as fuck
Yeah I like the design as well, I really like the guest costumes they are putting into this game and I'm wondering what else there will all be. That would be a pretty cool collection if they made figures for the guest costumes/characters.

Bayo with shorter hair > longer weird hairstyle
I thought short hair was boy hair

Maybe in the long run this will let nintendo port it to the xbox one and then they'll port zelda HD edition to it as well

lololol jking

I ended up trading in Diablo 3 (wasn't clicking with me), Call of Duty: Ghosts (got it for super cheap and it ended up getting quite a good amount for it) and two others games at Wal-Mart and I ended up with around $120. Anyways, I ended up getting an American Express card with the money and I pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive on Amazon and yeah, I have no idea what other game I want. I think the only three games I'm intersted in are GTA V (kinda want to replay it, but eh), Smash Bros. Wii U (I would just get the regular version and the game looks dope, but I have no idea how long it would hold my interest), and Warriors Orochi 3 Ulitmate (I've heard it's one of the best "musou" games ever and it's load of content)

Eh, decisions...decisions

gfx4d8giufqmjabk57xd.jpg

Buy the game or get shot in the fucking face.

K?

K.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty close to buying a wii u just for bayonetta 2

fuck I barely have time to play xbox one
It's the only reason I have a Wii U.....

And for Xenoblade 2.

I've turned the system on literally once since I bought it. I've had it for 6-8 months now. Just sitting collecting dust. Plus you'll never be able to see how awsum I am at it like Whoknows will. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back