GGT 335: Polygon can't handle Bayonetta's hawtness...but we sure can!

tumblr_le9kkebfDa1qa1vjko1_500.gif

[customspoiler="Is this Smash Wii U Ridley from Other M?"]
640px-Ridley_Revealed_in_SSB4.png

[/customspoiler]

I already don't like Other M because of that fuck
in stupid looking Ridley.

Last edited by a moderator:
So reports are coming in that Halo 5 release date may have gotten leaked. The photo posted by a new employee of 343 shows him standing in front of a timer that shows 382, if you count that as days. That would be November 10th, 2015. What is interesting is that its a Tuesday (most major releases come out on Tuesday except Nintendo) and its November the month that halo games have been released in. We shall see.

B0p-9JnIYAECDtj.jpg

Only person who cares is Mo probably

So reports are coming in that Halo 5 release date may have gotten leaked. The photo posted by a new employee of 343 shows him standing in front of a timer that shows 382, if you count that as days. That would be November 10th, 2015. What is interesting is that its a Tuesday (most major releases come out on Tuesday except Nintendo) and its November the month that halo games have been released in. We shall see.

B0p-9JnIYAECDtj.jpg

Someone isn't going to be a new employee for long.

All my notifications went away.

Probably had too many.
Mine too. I feel less important now... Will you be playing Marvel Heroes this weekend? I heard this is going to be the Halloween event, so I'm kind of excited. I will finally be able to get Brood Wolverine.

MEWTWO!

If you have both the 3ds and wii u version you can download mewtwo in spring 2015 for free.
AKA everyone serious about Smash will be getting him free. I'm so goddamned excited.

Not having online for those things'll suck.

But dang that stage editor looked pretty.
You don't have internet for consoles? You should get it so you can play with us!!! I'm going to be playing the everliving fuck out of Smash.

I am excited for this. I like when people say fuck in video games. I also like when tits bounce in my games.

B0p-9JnIYAECDtj.jpg

It's actually the release date to Half Life 3.

You can tell because of all the 3's in the picture.

Mine too. I feel less important now... Will you be playing Marvel Heroes this weekend? I heard this is going to be the Halloween event, so I'm kind of excited. I will finally be able to get Brood Wolverine.
Yeah.

Also costumes are 50% off.

I bought some

I feel dirty.

Man, all of the Castlevania Game Boy Advance games are out now on the Wii U eshop, I wish I had some extra cash to spend on there :O

B0p-9JnIYAECDtj.jpg

Hmmmmmm, can't wait for some H5 Midship

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-november-2015-release-date-rumors-are-false/1100-6423163/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform

It's actually the release date to Half Life 3.

You can tell because of all the 3's in the picture.

Yeah.

Also costumes are 50% off.

I bought some

I feel dirty.
YAY! I'm going to buy a few too!

"Those things" being event, classic, etc.

I don't even have a Wii U but I plan to get one for Smash.
Ohhh, that's good! I want to play with you! Did you play the other Smash games much?

I think I am going to get Disney Infinity 2, I have a chance to get it for cheap.

Here I go down the hole

I played the everloving fuck out of N64 and Melee. Brawl was fun - not quite as good as Melee but a lot of fun - but my ex-roommate stole it (and Fire Emblem 10 and Metroid Prime 3 and...).
Good! I'm glad to know we will meet on the field of battle as veterans! We need to fill up them 8 slots with GGT members!

I played the everloving fuck out of N64 and Melee. Brawl was fun - not quite as good as Melee but a lot of fun - but my ex-roommate stole it (and Fire Emblem 10 and Metroid Prime 3 and...).
Sounds like the GGT needs to pay someone a visit.

Smash is going to be awesome so the more people the better.

Man, all of the Castlevania Game Boy Advance games are out now on the Wii U eshop, I wish I had some extra cash to spend on there :O

Hmmmmmm, can't wait for some H5 Midship

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-5-november-2015-release-date-rumors-are-false/1100-6423163/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform
I recently played one of the DS ones (Dawn of Sorrows) and it definitely held up. I think I played 2 of the 3 GBA ones-- Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrows.

Sounds like the GGT needs to pay someone a visit.

Smash is going to be awesome so the more people the better.
I mean, dude's life is probably pretty terrible still. Last I heard of him was after we kicked him out and accidentally got a letter informing him he was getting expelled from school for getting in a fist fight with another student.

Good! I'm glad to know we will meet on the field of battle as veterans! We need to fill up them 8 slots with GGT members!
I mean, I haven't played in ages and when I did I had a huge soft-spot for terrible characters like Samus and Ike, but...

I am terrible at Smash Bros.

However,

I kick ass in Bayonetta. Played the first couple of stages of Bayo 2 and now I am going back to the first Bayo and playing around with some of the new alternate costumes. Lovin it.

bread's done
Back