GGT 335: Polygon can't handle Bayonetta's hawtness...but we sure can!

Shadow Warrior on Xbox One is great so far, really enjoying it and it was a great deal at BB with that gift card and GCU.

Also, I laughed harder than I should have at this. 

http://www.twitch.tv/mociwe/c/5380869

You can't edit in the song after the fact beatles.
The video wouldnt embed because the mobile version is messing up so i had to edit the link on the pc and you had posted before i could fix it. We may have done it at the same time? Im not lying either i don't know what is up with the mobile CAG?

Edit: went to update the post and it deleted the video again, i have no clue what is going on? Does anyone else use mobile cag and have this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
The video wouldnt embed because the mobile version is messing up so i had to edit the link on the pc and you had posted before i could fix it. We may have done it at the same time? Im not lying either i don't know what is up with the mobile CAG?

Edit: went to update the post and it deleted the video again, i have no clue what is going on? Does anyone else use mobile cag and have this problem?
I have used the mobile version all afternoon and haven't experienced any problems. But, I haven't embedded any videos either.

Has Luxuria been in this thread?

Apparently we don't talk anymore.

Also apparently whoknows and I don't talk anymore either.

Also I'm pretty sure Uraizen doesn't like me anymore.

#getrekt

Marvel phase 3 announced prepare yourself

May 6, 2016: Captain America: Civil War

November 4, 2016: Doctor Strange

May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok

November 3, 2017: Black Panther

May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1

July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel

November 2, 2018: The Inhumans

May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2

Black Panther to be played by Chadwick Boseman, he played Jackie Robinson in the movie "42". His acting was great in that movie.

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1569276/

Black Panther Concept Art

black-panther-art-720x1107.jpg

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/10/28/marvel-studios-reveal/

I've decided Keanu should take over for old man RDJ so we can finally have a good Iron Man.
That would be pretty awesome actually. Even though Keanu is older.....

Im torn weather to start sunset overdrive tonight or continue on pokemon Y...

Sunset Overdrive was a lot of fun, looking forward to playing more of that for sure :D
Insomniac did an awesome job, its smooth grinding and jumping on stuff, the story is pretty simple and interesting which is actually not bad for this type of game. I thought it was funny when they gave me the fast travel to location thing. The game is fun just to roam the city grinding and shooting ODs (bad guys). I think is the first real game for xbox one to stand a chance against the competition. The system tell now hasn't had anything amazing on it, dont get me wrong im not saying the games are bad. They (Titanfall, Forza, Ryse and Dead rising) in my opinion haven't been console movers and i think the numbers show.

Nintendo though I'm hoping they do great this holiday season, if xbox one or ps4 do bad i really wouldn't care as much.

Has Luxuria been in this thread?
You rang, bro? I'm here now.

I've barely had any time to play video games lately. I miss my free time. Though Zeki and I will be on that Freedom Wars status come Thursday.

We should Skype sometime. I think I have Saturday off. I'll have to make sure. <3

The PS+ free games for November are kinda terrible.

PS4
Steamworld Dig
Binding of Isaac

PS3
Frozen synapse prime
Luftrausers

Vita
Escape plan
Hungry hoard

Try to contain your excitement...

Finally all moved, got a job interview Wed, and back online.

Don't ever get married.

Seriously just don't.
For serious, dude. Also, don't let your best friends get married either. Marriage is evil. I have no clue why the gays want it so bad.

The new Terminator reboot sounds odd.

Sarah Connor isn't the innocent she was when Linda Hamilton first sported feathered hair and acid-washed jeans in the role. Nor is she Hamilton's steely zero body-fat warrior in 1991's T2. Rather, the mother of humanity's messiah was orphaned by a Terminator at age 9. Since then, she's been raised by (brace yourself) Schwarzenegger's Terminator—an older T-800 she calls "Pops"—who is programmed to guard rather than to kill. As a result, Sarah is a highly trained antisocial recluse who's great with a sniper rifle but not so skilled at the nuances of human emotion.

For serious, dude. Also, don't let your best friends get married either. Marriage is evil. I have no clue why the gays want it so bad.
Very well said, I couldn't of said it better myself. No idea why they want it either, as it does nothing but ruin your relationship in the end. Ah well whatever.

Senran Kagura= = T~n~ A heaven.

Very well said, I couldn't of said it better myself. No idea why they want it either, as it does nothing but ruin your relationship in the end. Ah well whatever.

Senran Kagura= = T~n~ A heaven.
Whats wrong? growing up i always thought you are only happy once you met someone you don't want to leave forever. I feel like marriage is a way of saying "no matter what happens you and I will be together"

My parents were always fighting and other stuff best left to a professional, i don't know why i feel like that?

My dad brought a Gamecube over for me to test and I got out Kirby Air Ride to try it, this game is just as amazing as I remembered it, we need a new one or an HD remaster of it please :D

bread's done
Back