GGT 336 Cancelled Halloween and it's coming for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

REBEL 1

ACTION!

image.png

image.png

What a beautiful girl like you doing by herself on the island, love?

image.png

oh shit dark turn

Last edited by a moderator:
So they replaced Danny B. as the composer on Issac Rebirth and gave it a pixel art style that looks like it should be a on a phone.

So I kind of don't want it now.

I finally got around to playing some Smash, we definitely need to play that again, that was great fun and I've been feeling a bit better lately :D

Of course Nintendo hates North America, so Europe is getting a Majora's Mask special edition.

specedmajora-720x405.jpg

Mo's a hater now. We've pushed him too far.

I need advice from Bayonetta 2 peeps! I played some multi tonight with a guy and we both got pure platinum ranks all the way through the missions, but he made three times the halos that I did and we both had the same weapons. What did he do to get so many more halos?

I need advice from Bayonetta 2 peeps! I played some multi tonight with a guy and we both got pure platinum ranks all the way through the missions, but he made three times the halos that I did and we both had the same weapons. What did he do to get so many more halos?
You betrayed me! You cut me soo deep! I don't think I can be healed.

Also who were you? That could make a difference too.

Do equipped items work in co-op? He may have had the Mallet of Rewards or whatever equipped.

I finally got around to playing some Smash, we definitely need to play that again, that was great fun and I've been feeling a bit better lately :D
Let's do it.

Of course Nintendo hates North America, so Europe is getting a Majora's Mask special edition.

specedmajora-720x405.jpg
Will import.

Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.

What about € 99,99?
I don't know where I can pay with the letter C and two lines drawn across it, but I don't like it!

:D Kinda funny since I'm a huge Zelda fan but this and that scarf from Hyrule Warriors just didn't interest me

Let's do it.
Yes

Im hoping Nintendo brings it to North America, maybe if we send a bunch of letters to someone? Reggie? Iwata? Whoopi?
Don't worry, they'll bring 100 of them to their Nintendo Store in New York :p

You betrayed me! You cut me soo deep! I don't think I can be healed.

Also who were you? That could make a difference too.
You need to play some so we can play together! I want to play with you!

We were both Bayonetta. The only thing different was our costumes. I was original Bayonetta and he was Peach Bayonetta. Same weapons, though.

Do equipped items work in co-op? He may have had the Mallet of Rewards or whatever equipped.

Let's do it.

Will import.

Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.Majora's Mask.
I'm not actually sure... I haven't bought any of the accessories yet to check. I will see about that, though!

I don't know where I can pay with the letter C and two lines drawn across it, but I don't like it!

:D Kinda funny since I'm a huge Zelda fan but this and that scarf from Hyrule Warriors just didn't interest me

Yes

Don't worry, they'll bring 100 of them to their Nintendo Store in New York :p
I don't blame you about the Hyrule Warriors CE. I didn't really like that scarf either. I do want that MM CE doe.

I want to play more Bayo 2 today, but I decided I'll play Costume Quest 2 instead.

You need to play some so we can play together! I want to play with you!

We were both Bayonetta. The only thing different was our costumes. I was original Bayonetta and he was Peach Bayonetta. Same weapons, though.

I'm not actually sure... I haven't bought any of the accessories yet to check. I will see about that, though!
I really do need to play it lol, blame whoknows for getting me hooked on this new Anime. I don't wanna do anything but watch it or play vita! Plus I just got the Bayonetta anime in the mail too and haven't watched that yet! O_O Btw guize the Interview went really well and I'm suppose to hear back from them Monday so I have a few day's to play and do stuff so I should be on sometime to play Bayo 2. I'm gonna start it on hard though since everyone has said normal is really easy and everyone has blown right through the SP. Also I agree with action he had to of had an item equipped for more rings. That's the only thing that makes any sense, also lol no love for Jeanne. xD

I really do need to play it lol, blame whoknows for getting me hooked on this new Anime. I don't wanna do anything but watch it or play vita! Plus I just got the Bayonetta anime in the mail too and haven't watched that yet! O_O Btw guize the Interview went really well and I'm suppose to hear back from them Monday so I have a few day's to play and do stuff so I should be on sometime to play Bayo 2. I'm gonna start it on hard though since everyone has said normal is really easy and everyone has blown right through the SP. Also I agree with action he had to of had an item equipped for more rings. That's the only thing that makes any sense, also lol no love for Jeanne. xD
Congrats on the job interview!

Yes, normal in Bayo 2 is pretty easy. I played thru on normal and never died or even used a single item until the last couple of bosses. Let me know if the Bayonetta anime is any good. If its not english dubbed with Hellena Taylor doing the main voice then I would probably pass. She just perfectly nails what Bayonetta's voice should sound like.

Congrats on the job interview!

Yes, normal in Bayo 2 is pretty easy. I played thru on normal and never died or even used a single item until the last couple of bosses. Let me know if the Bayonetta anime is any good. If its not english dubbed with Hellena Taylor doing the main voice then I would probably pass. She just perfectly nails what Bayonetta's voice should sound like.
Thanks man, I appreciate it! That's pretty much what I've heard from everyone about Bayo 2, guess I gotta step it up to hard right off the bat. I love to die. Btw the Anime is English dubbed by her, and I'll let you know how it is.

I think Harry Potter ended that way too...

Anyone trying out The Crew beta? Destructoid is giving out codes but only for the PS4\XBone (and not the PC because Indig said bad things about Uplay)

Anyone trying out The Crew beta? Destructoid is giving out codes but only for the PS4\XBone (and not the PC because Indig said bad things about Uplay)
As a huge fan of Test Drive Unlimited, Forza Horizon, Burnout Paradise, Fuel, and the free-roam NFS games, the beta for the crew is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back