GGT 337 is down with ADS, OPP, BYOB, DTF, & ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can halo be delayed? Think its too late?

On an unreleated note I wonder what Mo is going to be doing this week? Playing call of duty?

Can't wait to go pick up the new Assassin's Creed tonight. Gotta support Ubisoft and those that release games that aren't just the same game they made the past 10 years with just better graphics and ADS.

What is this game, Sonic 2006?

Bioware should just close down.

qnntcwsxkupprcak0quw.gif

What's up GGT? I don't even know what's going on here.

Anyone else playing Civ: Beyond Earth?
I've missed you.

I know I'm late to the party, but I finally started playing Shadow Complex last night. I love it! I can't believe how good that game is. I've spent about two hours in it and have loved it so far. Yesterday was a shit day (I broke a tooth, found out my dad's trying to get me arrested, and packed up my store at work) and it felt really nice to come home and unwind with a good game. I'm probably going to play more of it and Costume Quest 2 today. Next week I'm getting Smash bros and maybe DA3, I think. I was planning on getting OR, but my sister has it preordered for me and my brothers for Christmas already, apparently.

What the other companies are doing makes business sense, but it’s boring. The same games appear on every system. At Nintendo we want an environment where game creators can collaborate and think of ideas for games that could have never happened before — Shigeru Miyamoto

What the other companies are doing makes business sense, but it’s boring. The same games appear on every system. At Nintendo we want an environment where game creators can collaborate and think of ideas for games that could have never happened before — Shigeru Miyamoto
Like Windwaker HD!

Never get a Civ game until the first expansion at least, man.
Eh, I got it for $37, and I was in the mood to play some Civ in spaaaaaaace. It's fun. I'm not feeling burned by getting it at release, but then again the space aspect does more for me than it probably does for other people. There's some minor annoyances that I'm sure will get ironed out over time, and trade routes seem too powerful right now, but the game is very much playable off the bat, and I'm digging it.

Uraizen I dunno if you're here but I added you on the U the other day, and Action you gotta accept my invite still it expires in 10 days!

I figured I let you guys know this, but I'm not going to be posting on here (or anywhere really) for a while. I'm in some deep shit right now (that I would rather not talk about) and it's going to be a life or death situation for me

I figured I let you guys know this, but I'm not going to be posting on here (or anywhere really) for a while. I'm in some deep shit right now (that I would rather not talk about) and it's going to be a life or death situation for me
Sorry to hear that Chedda, if you need anyone to talk to feel free to him me up.

When did he say this? 1991?

I guess if you never come back, we know it was death. Seriously though, good luck with whatever it is.

talk about it

Good luck and see you when you come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back