GGT 337 is down with ADS, OPP, BYOB, DTF, & ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, the stupidest terms and phrases come out of the deals threads.

Boomeranging? Srsly?

Sounds like something you do that might have you catch ADS.

I hear the Halo games haven't aged well.
They've aged far better than this whoknows guy that I know....also

Sonic

Who's getting that Mario Kart DLC on Friday?
I have the season pass so I will be getting it, not sure if I'll play it or not right away since I don't know if my buddies who got Halo will all be on this weekend or not, but I'll definitely be down to play some Kart with you at some point for sure!

They've aged far better than this whoknows guy that I know....also

Sonic

I have the season pass so I will be getting it, not sure if I'll play it or not right away since I don't know if my buddies who got Halo will all be on this weekend or not, but I'll definitely be down to play some Kart with you at some point for sure!
Yes,
Sonic
does have better games.

hxK4NQY.gif

LOL Ubisoft.

Who's all getting Smash for the U, and who's actually going to play it?
I plan to play it a bunch, we need to get something in place to know when we will all be on at certain times.

I think companies (im probably wrong) feel that they can get the game out faster and release patches either day one or in the first couple week, instead of delaying it to fix before consumers buy. Its strange how years ago companies didn't have so many messed up games at launch. I know there is a bunch more coding but some of these problems are not hidden or anything. Like just in the past couple months look at all the major releases with issues.

I plan to play it a bunch, we need to get something in place to know when we will all be on at certain times.

I think companies (im probably wrong) feel that they can get the game out faster and release patches either day one or in the first couple week, instead of delaying it to fix before consumers buy. Its strange how years ago companies didn't have so many messed up games at launch. I know there is a bunch more coding but some of these problems are not hidden or anything. Like just in the past couple months look at all the major releases with issues.
According to the GiantBombcast, more and more devs are pushed by their publishers and bosses to push a game out the door as early as possible and then they're allowed to spend their time more leisurely playing their working copies for bugs on systems while the game is being printed. Apparently most major game problems that arise on consoles are because system updates come out that break games, so they need to release day one patches to allow the games to work with all updated consoles. All because companies apparently don't like to pay game testers much these days. Makes sense, because there's such an emphasis these days on alpha and beta builds that most companies probably get all of their feedback that they think they need just during those sessions.

Far Cry 4 will be the best out of those I feel :p

I am, I probably will :p
I'm thinking maybe, but I don't know... I really want to play DA3, but I'm not sure about how good it will be. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to look up stuff for it to be sure it'll be worth getting.

Me! I'm getting that Hyrule Warriors DLC, too!

Guys, my sister wants to get me a Christmas present and asked which game she should get me. Should I get Far Cry 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, or Pokemon Omega Ruby?
Of those I think Pokemon will probably hold it's value the most out of them. Depends on what you want to play and how soon. I can see Far Cry 4 becoming cheap at some point for sure, and Dragon Age probably too but maybe it will hold it's value a bit more, although who knows how far out. Pokmeon's price will probably be mostly the same though. So if you want to play Pokemon you could get that as a gift and pick up the other games somewhere down the line when they drop in price.

I'm thinking maybe, but I don't know... I really want to play DA3, but I'm not sure about how good it will be. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to look up stuff for it to be sure it'll be worth getting.
Yeah that's a good point too, I'm getting the game, but I'm also worried it might not live up to what I'm hoping for. I'm in the camp of people who still enjoyed Dragon Age 2 though, but recognizes the game had a lot of flaws and seemed incomplete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me! I'm getting that Hyrule Warriors DLC, too!

Guys, my sister wants to get me a Christmas present and asked which game she should get me. Should I get Far Cry 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, or Pokemon Omega Ruby?
Whats the Hyrule Warriors DLC?

And Dragon Age obviously!

Don't know how late some of you stay up but if it works with when I'm awake I could probably participate in some Smashurdays 

This is why Origin is stupid.

I recently bought games on Steam that I had on Origin from when Origin was giving shit out for free and I didn't know that I had those games and this isn't my fault this is EA's fault.

I'm out like 3 quarters now, thx ea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back