GGT 337 is down with ADS, OPP, BYOB, DTF, & ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always follow up on it!
Whoknows for cagcast 2014! We need to get him on there, they always talk about more famous games and we can get whoknows take on the Japanese games and his alchemy!

We need to get him on there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit!!! They answered whoknows's question on the CAGcast!! About 34:26 minute mark!

I told you you should've waited, whoknows.
Cheapy laughed as he said "whoknows", we need to continue to bug him about it. Maybe ask him after the holidays so we can prove him wrong! Comparing it to the sales figures of destiny was kind of dumb, since it was multiplatform.

Next time we should ask a question by calling ourselves "the amazing ggt" or something fancy. The pillar of gaming whoknows.

375004-82871907_a197b0416d.jpg

Master chief may fight aliens but he cant fix his servers

Also who would win in a fight, Master Chief or King Mickey (kingdom hearts)?

having to go to a separate location to change costumes in Arkham Origins is so stupid.  And the fact that the costume resets when you quit and re-start.

having to go to a separate location to change costumes in Arkham Origins is so stupid. And the fact that the costume resets when you quit and re-start.
Same thing that you had to do in City, though. I think the only reason it's like that is so that they could have kept as much of the framework as possible from Rocksteady's stuff. You had to quit out of City completely to change costumes.

Tomorrow is a semi big day for me. I'm going back to my old house to finally get my stuff moved out. I don't know how it's going to be, but it's been 7 months since I've been there and almost 9 months since my Mom died. I expect some things will be difficult, but I'm going to be doing the best that I can to get through it with minimal bullshit since my Dad will be there most likely. He wants the police there too to make sure that I don't steal anything of his, but I would honestly prefer to stay away from the law element there after the way they talked to me the day my Mom died. If he's there I'm just going to play it as cool as possible and hope there isn't any trouble.

Best to try to make as little contact with your father Joel. If he is talking about police it sounds like he wants something to happen. I hope it goes smoothly and he doesn't attempt to start something or get to you. Also makes me think he will want to see everything you take and start something saying you cant take it. The whole police thing sounds fishy to me is what I'm getting at, I hope I'm wrong in this case. Good luck man.

So they are releasing a halo update to fix match making NEXT WEEK?!?! At least they are trying since they released an update today....

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

does anyone even play this in here?
They have also already pushed out EIGHT updates in the last 4 days, so they've definitely been improving it. Having played it each of the days and already having 4 digits of kills in matchmaking I can tell you that I have clearly seen the improvements that have been made. The biggest problem is still with group stuff, outside of that I can get into matches far quickly then I could when it came out already now. Waiting and pushing out one big update next week now instead of doing a few more small ones is alright because that means they should be able to fix more stuff in that time.

Thanks for the support, guys. I love you all and I'll no doubt be posting tomorrow after I get this shit done, so I'll update then.
Yeah man, as they said, good luck with everything and hope it all goes as smoothly as possible. Looking forward to playing some Wii U Smash with you and everyone when it's out <3

Anyone down for some Smash or MK8 in an hour or two?

Man, that was like right when I was getting off :( I need to try that new MK8 DLC still, heard it was great, but I'm just so addicted to Halo

EDIT: That was quoting Action, I guess the quote box broke or something

Tomorrow is a semi big day for me. I'm going back to my old house to finally get my stuff moved out. I don't know how it's going to be, but it's been 7 months since I've been there and almost 9 months since my Mom died. I expect some things will be difficult, but I'm going to be doing the best that I can to get through it with minimal bullshit since my Dad will be there most likely. He wants the police there too to make sure that I don't steal anything of his, but I would honestly prefer to stay away from the law element there after the way they talked to me the day my Mom died. If he's there I'm just going to play it as cool as possible and hope there isn't any trouble.
Sounds very difficult my friend, play it cool and work quickly to get in, and get out with little to no drama hopefully. Also; I'm very sorry to hear about your mom my friend. I wish you the best of luck and I'm here if you need to talk.

I just want to see the cutscenes with this dude on the master cheif collection I don't want to play these outdated games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back