GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My copy of DA:I is just sitting here. I'm trying to catch up on games before I start it
Good idea. I should have done the same.

DAI enemies have a lot of trouble dealing with enemies above them if they can't teleport. Just the other day I had a boss spawn on a level below me and all I did was stand there and pelt him with Varric until he died. Just gotta set your guys to hold position and hope no murderbears spawn out of nowhere (note: muderbears are constantly spawning out of nowhere in DAI).
Thanks! I will definitely do that from now on. I forgot I could control my party like that.

Oh yeah, I was able to pre-order the Majora's Mask Limited Edition yesterday and I guess it's already out of stock?
I did too! Super glad to have gotten it.

I had to order the bundle with the hardcover LE guide from Gamestop yesterday since I missed just the game, but whatever, I already have all the other hardcover Zelda guides anyways so no biggie :p

omfg fuck ebay sellers. "herpderp I want top dollar for my used game that's covered with finger prints, I'll list it as LIKE NEW and say that I opened it a couple days ago herpderp herpderp herpderp"

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got a job guys!!!! :D
tumblr_lfdq1dUE9C1qgs6g3o1_500.gif

Oh yeah, I was able to pre-order the Majora's Mask Limited Edition yesterday and I guess it's already out of stock?
Grabbed one as well! I sent a message to a few people about it but it sold out so fast.

That Skull Kid statue will be amazing!

I've discoverd this weird youtube world of Japanese/Mainstream American music mashups and I don't know what is in my ears anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duWTfl4MJ1c

Tetris needs more violence and partial nudity. At least enough to get banned in Australia.

I feel like I got ripped off with the NES Remix. I mean, the game is ok, but not $15 ok.

The other extremely good run was Battleblock Theatre.

It's about 3 hours long but the devs skyped in and it was funny as hell.

Mario: Lost Levels was also really good and I've heard good things about I wanna be the Boshy. I'm gonna look up the Awful Games Block soon to see if it had any gems in it.

Shovel knight was cool with the developers, but that one guy kept saying things like "the developers intended for you to do it (insert game tip here) like that but that's stupid." Just a little rude considering they were talking to one of the developers.

Also my best buy ad post became an argument thread, glad whoknows could stop by to post some of his wisdom.

Star Wars Dark Forces 2 and Lost Levels were probably my favorite ones Ive caught so far, Tetris was awesome though as well

Its great when you play halo online and someone sends you messages about how bad you are.....

I wonder if that happens in NekoPara...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back