GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Damn, that song is my jam now. ^

I started up DAI. Not liking it as much as either of the last two games yet, but I think that may just be the fact that I'm super early into it. Oh well, going to keep chugging along. 

I came close to grabbing DAI over my break, but I ended up playing Animal Crossing and starting a bunch a of PS1 and PS2 RPGs instead. Juggling Breath of Fire 4, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, and Suikoden 2 right now. Urge for Legend of Dragoon is rising rapidly.

Also Smash.

Smash.

Oh, and I guess I'll go back to Alpha Sapphire now that Persona Q is beat.

For real though, Rogue Galaxy is also my favorite.

Since I have more than one favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
I came close to grabbing DAI over my break, but I ended up playing Animal Crossing and starting a bunch a of PS1 and PS2 RPGs instead. Juggling Breath of Fire 4, Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, and Suikoden 2 right now. Urge for Legend of Dragoon is rising rapidly.

Also Smash.

Smash.

Oh, and I guess I'll go back to Alpha Sapphire now that Persona Q is beat.
Probably a better idea, man. Seeing posts from friends on Facebook all the time about dropping 80-140 hours in it and I feel terrible about knowing that I will probably do the same, but it'll take months now that I'm so busy. Blech.

Smash, tho. I need to play you guys online. I've been playing with my brothers a lot lately. Smooth as silk online.

Best PS2 RPG is Radiata Stories.
For real though, Rogue Galaxy is also my favorite.

Since I have more than one favorite.
FFX2 is my fav.

Smash, tho. I need to play you guys online. I've been playing with my brothers a lot lately. Smooth as silk online.
I'm pretty much always down, brother. Just hit me up.

FFX2 is great. I just hated the mini game because I'm inept at anything having even the slightest thing to do with math.

I'm a big bumper jumper person, I tried that originally, but I couldn't get used to it with the emphasis on scoping in the beta. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I've been using the default L-to-scope control scheme.

Tried playing Volgarr the Viking yesterday. Goddamn is that game unforgiving. Feels very much like super ghosts and goblins except you have unlimited lives.
I always use green thumb, so im using that again. All of the triggers are switched on me, my old aim button is dash, grenade is aim, and I dont even know what LB does off hand haha

Volgarr is definitely hard, but it's soooo good as well haha, it's in the $1 Humble Bundle right now for you PC folk, pick that up!

AGDQ 2015

Schedule

Twitch embedding still doesn't work?

Gosh cag 4.2
I've been watching a bunch this year now, and to think last year I barely watched any. Bought some shirts as well o_O

We need a review on this game... mociwe needs to stream it I think.
Pass

Best PS2 RPG is Radiata Stories.
That was a good one, so many good RPGs on the system though, kinda hard for me to pick a favorite as well.

Okay now that it's done, that was my favorite run to watch so far, really nice to see after all the F-Zeros as well :D

I don't see what a Disney anime has to do with video games.
lemon-rude.gif

I may be mistaken but isnt persona more of an anime than Kingdom Hearts?

I really want to like Tri-Ace too.

Hopefully now that the XIII series is done they can start working on a actual good game.

Resonance of Fate 2 hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back