GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to spend the last day of this year cleaning the house and reading old Avengers comics (Busiek's run from the mid-to-late 90's).

Goodbye 2014. GTFO.

2014 was shit, glad to see it fucking go.

Here's hoping 2015 is better.

Spending my night with my lady ringing in the new year together.

And by lady I mean Bayonetta.

Halberd's actually alright, it's that one Super Mario World level that I truly can't fucking stand. The one with the yellow blocks and the pipes. fuck that level. fuck it right in its big stupid pipes.
The one with fucking Nabbit? fuck that thing.

Gamer's a nightmare, but I think that moving Star Fox one might win for my least favorite stage.

Also, I don't know what they did to the ledge detection on Lylat Cruise, but ledge snapping is a nightmare on both versions of it now. I think the omega version is actually worse.

I wish Lumiose City wasn't 3DS exclusive. I loved that stage.

No, not that one. The one with the Nabbit is great though the Nabbit itself is dumb. I don't know how to explain the stage any better since its noteworthy features are "yellow blocks", "pipes", and "it sucks", and I explained all three of those things already.

We played last night.

Wish you were there.

Got Halberd like 4 times in a row.

Not my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not that one. The one with the Nabbit is great though the Nabbit itself is dumb. I don't know how to explain the stage any better since its noteworthy features are "yellow blocks", "pipes", and "it sucks", and I explained all three of those things already.
OOOOOH, Yoshi's Island? That one is chaos incarnate.

pastyoshisisland.jpg

Yeah, that one. The centre gap thing is fine but the yellow blocks in the air do nothing but muck up my movement and make it hard for me to kill folks when I land a good hit. The sharp-angled slopes on both sides are basically "stand here if you never want to hit with a ground attack" zones.

I spent half of this year literally not doing shit and it was great.

I lost Leda this year but found Kpop, so net gain.

Fell out with Zeki but grew closer to like 4 other people, so net gain.

I mean, you do have the passion for certain things that every 4 other people wouldn't give a fuck about.

So I'll give you that.

Like i said earlier life sucks but i am grateful I found the GGT this year. Made new friendships and discovered new things.

I seriously am grateful for all of you. I wonder what 2015 will hold for everyone. We are on this roller coaster together and that is what makes it bearable.

Happy New Year everyone! I love you all and hope it's fantastic! I will be ringing in the new year with my lady since tonight is our two year anniversary. I'm glad to see this year go, it wa terrible.

Happy New Year GGT!!! Anyone up for some more Smash Bros tonite? Cause I feel like we ain't talked enough Smash this year in the GGT and I don't want us falling behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back