GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only game that benefitted from blink was Shadowrun on the 360

RIP GOTY

Last edited by a moderator:
Blink_Dagger_icon.png

Thread needs some Smash U hhhhhhyyyyyyyyyppppppppppeeeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpU6zwL3hu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD6wSiPUiZw

I've been in the lab with Sonic for a while now, and watching 6WX at those tournaments has been pretty damned helpful.

whoknows don't be this way. I played until 8:30 this morning like an idiot. You guys wanna play tonight?

Ubisoft is the best company ever. No lies. My top 5 of the year

1.Watch_Dogs

2.AC Unity

3.Valiant Hearts

4.Trials Fusion

5.AC Rogue

All Hail Ubi

Dang, I love NFS The Run. I wish they made more racing games like this. Get them Telltale people on doing a episodic racing game and quit all this Wolf Walking Amung Us Dead Game of Borderland Thrones crap. The Telltale formula is getting old.

I should trade Smash in. Also my Wii U. Lots of fake Nintendo fans in here that act like they love the Wii U even though they never play it.

I should trade Smash in. Also my Wii U. Lots of fake Nintendo fans in here that act like they love the Wii U even though they never play it.
You should actually. I deleted quite a few people from here off my friends list. Don't worry your safe. Action too cause I actually see you two on. And I posted in the GGT. Happy now?

I should trade Smash in. Also my Wii U. Lots of fake Nintendo fans in here that act like they love the Wii U even though they never play it.
Ummmm can we not spend time with our family during the holidays? You also only ask me at like 11 pm on Saturday night...

Im just saying

Speaking of deleting people.

Remember that time Halo 2 deleted me on Steam after we totally had a great chat and connected with each other and then when I brought it up he told me to add him again but then I didn't?

Good times.

Wait smash has only been out since the 21st of November. Its been 39 days and whoknows is giving up on people? Im so confused by that.

Do what you need to do though.

It has become a Sunday ritual to play my Wii U. This past Sunday I played some Bayonetta, a little Earthbound, and a chapter of Resident Evil Revelation. Then I played Wii U Party with my 5-year old niece.

Outside of Sunday, however, I don't play my Wii U much. Maybe I will play some Smash tonite?

It has become a Sunday ritual to play my Wii U. This past Sunday I played some Bayonetta, a little Earthbound, and a chapter of Resident Evil Revelation. Then I played Wii U Party with my 5-year old niece.

Outside of Sunday, however, I don't play my Wii U much. Maybe I will play some Smash tonite?
Yo[SIZE=13.63636302948px]u, Action, me and a cp[/SIZE]u.

You play it more than most of the GGT. Some haven't turned theirs on for 20+ days.

I still got you on there bro, and Joel cause I know we'll eventually play Bayo 2 co-op, and Joel and I already have a Bayo thing setup. I got smash like 2 weeks ago. It's still sealed. Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back