GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ml0qc18UDx1qddb05o1_500.gif

I've been on my Wii U multiple times lately, been playing Smash, MK8, NES Remix, and some other stuff, as Beatles said whoknows just tends to always ask at poor times

Abyss Odyssey reminds me of Folklore and how I only played like 2 hours of Folklore and how I should probably play Folklore.
Bought that game for the lady a few years back. She played it right up until the end about three times now. Has still never beaten it.

You should actually. I deleted quite a few people from here off my friends list. Don't worry your safe. Action too cause I actually see you two on. And I posted in the GGT. Happy now?
Action is the reason I'll keep it. He's a good guy.

Also Crotch.

And you.
:grouphug:

It has become a Sunday ritual to play my Wii U. This past Sunday I played some Bayonetta, a little Earthbound, and a chapter of Resident Evil Revelation. Then I played Wii U Party with my 5-year old niece.

Outside of Sunday, however, I don't play my Wii U much. Maybe I will play some Smash tonite?
I like all of that. I'll be around tonight. I'll check back in here throughout the day. My only agenda is getting my etsy shop up and running right now.

Yo[SIZE=13.63636302948px]u, Action, me and a cp[/SIZE]u.

You play it more than most of the GGT. Some haven't turned theirs on for 20+ days.
I might even be able to find a fourth if no one here jumps in.

Just so everyone knows checked my Skype history and whoknows ask me usually only on Saturday at 10:30 pm central. Only two i said no or didnt respond (busy). Also one time He asked mo and I to play and we waited but he never got on.... so?

Im confused how its our fault we are busy? If this was 6 months after smash came out i would have a totally different response but the game came out right before thanksgiving. Only reason im responding is because he is referring to me mostly since i think its been 20 days since I played wii u.

Plus just a bit of perspective today is the launch of wave two of the amiibos... so even one of the big accessories isnt completely out and he wants to jump ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay, Beatles.

It's my fault he didn't like me enough to play RE6 with me instead of playing it with Andrew so that's why he had to lie to me.

Gonna go cut myself or something.

Aren't you two like always up all night anyways?

Duck Hunt has surprisingly aged well. Still miss that zapper tho.

Are we still doing Smash? I'm sure I'll still be the first one out every match...

Dat fu*kin dog...

If I don't get picked to change rules in a few rounds, I'm gonna back out and remake the room.

Cool, there we go. Lemme know if you guys have a preference though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back