GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Korra.

Toph is still dope. Kuvira was a decent villain and probably the best developed out of the series. The giant robot was almost as stupid as the giant avatar stuff but not quite there so points for that I guess. I'm fine with the Korra/Asami ending even though it felt like one of those types of pairings that happens at the end of a show for fandom purposes. This gif is hilarious.

tumblr_nh4ki2gny91rw9ny4o1_500.gif

That GIF is incredible.

I'm with you. I love the concept of Korra and Asami, but I think people are currently too excited to realize that it wasn't very well done. That finale, while fun to watch, felt mostly like checking things off of the tumblr fanservice list.

Show was still a fun ride.

So yesterday I watched all S4 of Korra, almost got into a fist fight with my mom's husband, and watched half of True Detective.

Pretty laidback.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yesterday I watched all S4 of Korra, almost got into a fist fight with my mom's husband, and watched half of True Detective.

Pretty laidback.
That sounds like a day in my life before my Mom died. I'm sorry, Indigdawg! *hugs!*

Late Merey Christmas, GGT! I love you all! Christmas was kind of hit and miss for me, but the day turned out to be pretty cool. And I got hit on by a chick at GS today, so there's that. I still end up missing my Mom really bad, though. Sometimes it's really hard to not just break down crying while doing other stuff.

Today, I went out shopping with my brothers and sister and it was fun. I miss having fun with them. The jokes and the fun we had all shopping together was just really nice. Especially since we haven't actually done that since almost a year ago. I ended up picking up Watch Dogs for PS4 and some Bugles. It was fun. I'll be here another few days.

That sounds like a day in my life before my Mom died. I'm sorry, Indigdawg! *hugs!*

Late Merey Christmas, GGT! I love you all! Christmas was kind of hit and miss for me, but the day turned out to be pretty cool. And I got hit on by a chick at GS today, so there's that. I still end up missing my Mom really bad, though. Sometimes it's really hard to not just break down crying while doing other stuff.

Today, I went out shopping with my brothers and sister and it was fun. I miss having fun with them. The jokes and the fun we had all shopping together was just really nice. Especially since we haven't actually done that since almost a year ago. I ended up picking up Watch Dogs for PS4 and some Bugles. It was fun. I'll be here another few days.
Its awesome you got to be with family though. Im sorry that it is hard now that your mother is gone. You have so many other people that are there for you as well as the GGT. :grouphug:

Mo streaming dat Legendary Halo.

Anyone here play Killer Instinct? I know splatterhouse does, but he would just destroy me.

I saw you on last night playing for glory but I had no way to get your attention!

That may happen since nobody here plays Smash besides Action and Crotch.
Sorry I have been busy, I'm starting to be more available. I saw your post hours later into the morning. Like haven't been really playing any games, except played Halo today.

Mo streaming dat Legendary Halo.

Anyone here play Killer Instinct? I know splatterhouse does, but he would just destroy me.
Halo 2 is tough haha, but yeah, been trying to stream all of my playthrough of it :D

I have all of the season 1 characters, not that great at it either so we could definitely play some time. Gonna be playing a lot of the Halo 5 beta the next few weeks haha.

Halo 2 is tough haha, but yeah, been trying to stream all of my playthrough of it :D

I have all of the season 1 characters, not that great at it either so we could definitely play some time. Gonna be playing a lot of the Halo 5 beta the next few weeks haha.
Mo only appears when he is brought up in here.

Yeah, I have the season 1 characters too. And I'm planning on playing alot of the H5 beta.

I started the Halo 2 Campaign on normal, since I remember (a long time ago) that the campaign had some.. poorly balanced parts.

Yeah, I have the season 1 characters too. And I'm planning on playing alot of the H5 beta.

I started the Halo 2 Campaign on normal, since I remember (a long time ago) that the campaign had some.. poorly balanced parts.
Nice, I'll definitely try to play some KI and H5 with you then man :D

Yeah, some parts the only logical way to get past them on Legendary is say screw this and run past the enemies hoping you reach the next checkpoint haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back