GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all my 2015 Xrd bros?
I plan on getting it soon!

I have been growing my PS4 collection slowly. I picked up Watch Dogs, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Far Cry 4 in the last week. I started playing Far Cry 4 tonight, but I didn't get far because of the long ass install after the prologue chapter.

ridleygallery05a.jpg

Hiya!

Someone in this thread logged onto Steam just so they can play the demo to that visual novel where you fuck cat girls.
I may or may not have called that somebody out on that already

Been playing alot of Halo 5 Beta. Feels so much better than Halo 4.
I just don't like the controls yet, outside of that I am really enjoying it. I wish they had a set up that was similar to all of the old games, it would work fine. Unfortunately the only old layout they have is Halo 4 and I didn't use default in that.

I may or may not have called that somebody out on that already

I just don't like the controls yet, outside of that I am really enjoying it. I wish they had a set up that was similar to all of the old games, it would work fine. Unfortunately the only old layout they have is Halo 4 and I didn't use default in that.
I'm a big bumper jumper person, I tried that originally, but I couldn't get used to it with the emphasis on scoping in the beta. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I've been using the default L-to-scope control scheme.

Tried playing Volgarr the Viking yesterday. Goddamn is that game unforgiving. Feels very much like super ghosts and goblins except you have unlimited lives.

It feels like yesterday since we bonded over that/fgc/xbl and then stopped being friends.
I know its been since like march since we've gamed together. I remember buying all of the castlevania DLC and playing it maybe once with you like almost as if it was yesterday

I still see her every once in a while.

She seems well. Asks about you.

I was actually thinking about Castlevania last night and how fun it was to attack cancel in that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
shes moving in with hirezbart I think, hes banging out that young puss nigga is like 35 minimum

I wanna play Bastion.

Pretty bummed that I'm gonna have to miss Rocket Knight Adventures and Sparkster. I loved those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back