GGT 341 Was Pulled Because of Terrorist Threats (and it just really isn't any good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoknows got every achievement in that cat girl fucking demo
such dedication
giphy.gif

Man, watching this Mexican dude and this white guy play coop games reminds me of when Mando-Dawg and I used to play together except in that case we're both Mexican. One guy having a strong accent and the other one not having one carries over though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even have XBL anymore :(

I think I'm kind of done with consoles for the foreseeable future.

We have DnD though! And we can always find something on steam!

I loved Star Ocean 2 and Valkyrie Profile back in the day. Having recently revisited them, I think I only still love Valkyrie Profile. Can't take my fond memories from me though.

That fucking Majora's Mask 3D collector's edition.

You could determine the range of rng you would get in the GBA games (mainly through movement) and use that to your advantage because they used strings. There are scripts out there that do it for you as well, but I think that falls under a TAS run maybe idk how this community works.

It seems like the RNG for the console games is different though where the generating doesn't happen until it needs to so there's no real way to manipulate it, but that also lets you abuse leveling easier since you can just reload and don't have to change anything you do to get a different roll for stats.

Alright, that makes sense. Not sure if that's something I'd really be interested in watching though, seems like it would make for a kind of boring speed run.

good news you can pre order RE HD today and major's mask special edition. Buy two of each and sell both, re games are so expensive down the line

- Civ V with the expansion packs might be one of the best games ever

- I'm playing New Leaf right now and the soundtrack for it isn't as good as the one for the original Animal Crossing

- Finally completed the remaster version of Grand Theft Auto V and I think the game is dope now

- Dangaronpa is seriously dope, go play it

and on a personal note, my birthday is in twenty days or so, so that's cool

- Civ V with the expansion packs might be one of the best games ever

- I'm playing New Leaf right now and the soundtrack for it isn't as good as the one for the original Animal Crossing

- Finally completed the remaster version of Grand Theft Auto V and I think the game is dope now

- Dangaronpa is seriously dope, go play it

and on a personal note, my birthday is in twenty days or so, so that's cool
My birthday is soon too! YAY!

I agree with everything on there except GTA and Dangaronpa (still need to play them).

Played more DAI yesterday and got my ass handed to me after wandering into a high leveled area. Died 2-3 times until I realized that I can climb up on cliffs and shit and just rain death down on enemies in valleys. It was hilarious, because I just sat there on a cliff shooting these marauder assholes while my team went down after them and died and right as I was about to kill the last guy a bear came out of nowhere, knocked me off the cliff and I died. Thanks, Bioware.

DAI enemies have a lot of trouble dealing with enemies above them if they can't teleport. Just the other day I had a boss spawn on a level below me and all I did was stand there and pelt him with Varric until he died. Just gotta set your guys to hold position and hope no murderbears spawn out of nowhere (note: muderbears are constantly spawning out of nowhere in DAI).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back