GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Was taking a dump this morning and saw that Google+ suggested some pages for me. Top one was Joystiq and it had an article about DmC. Turns out they're fixing all the combat system issues and re-releasing on PS4. I LoL'd. Then I found out that DMC4 is getting a special edition. I would've cum if I wasn't already taking a dump. My body is ready.

On another note, I finally plat'd FF13-2. Feels good man. Dragon's Dogma and then Dark Souls is next.
You can cum while taking a dump, gosh.

It's perma.

I love everything you posted.
Good.

Oh, I'm just fucking around, dude. I know how it is. Don't sweat it!
Haha, okay man just making sure! My brother got off the net a few mins ago it has seemed to help too. These are some awesome matches we're having regardless of lag. Seems me practicing has helped my game a bit

It's cool man I had a blast tonite. :) We'll have to try again at a later time next time, and hopefully crotch get's on! Good games guy's.

So i just watched this movie "this is where i leave you", it was good but that's not why i am posting this. There was an actor in it that looked just like Cheapy! I will let you guys be the judge...

one is Corey stoll, the other is cheapyd.
CoreyStoll.jpg

14515174332_d580497d2e_k.jpg

I would include a picture of wombat for phantom...

Last edited by a moderator:
So i just watched this movie "this is where i leave you", it was good but that's not why i am posting this. There was an actor in it that looked just like Cheapy! I will let you guys be the judge...

one is Corey stoll, the other is cheapyd.
CoreyStoll.jpg

14515174332_d580497d2e_k.jpg

I would include a picture of wombat for phantom...
Wrong thread...

Also:

sml_gallery_324715_8327_39220.png

All Bowser's Inside Story and Smash. Pretty par for the course. Figure I'll just try to ride things out until Majora and Monster Hunter in February.
Maaan, I love BIS! One of my favorite DS games! I need to play Dream Team.

Freedom Wars.

By myself.
That sounds fun! Is it fun?

Yeah, I tried joining in last night, but I saw that the room was full (sadly)'

I started playing Crimson Dragon yesterday and it's not as bad as all of the reviews made it out to be, but you can tell the game is designed around micro-transactions and it's kind of a shame because of that (and as always, I'm putting in time into New Leaf everyday)

It's good to see you Josh!
Sorry, mang! I usually only play with one of my brothers, so next time we'll probably have the space. Crimson Dragon has been something I've wanted to play for a while. It's one of the games I was actually optimistic about on Xbone despite the reviews.

I played a lot of FC4 yesterday. I unlocked a ton of upgrades and now I'm just about to start the story for real.

How do you guys feel about Club Nintendo ending?

Woke up and didn't think there was any big gaming news, so i stopped here and this was breaking news to me. I was shocked to be honest, guess i need to enter all my codes now....

Hope the final platinum and gold rewards will be nice.....

Thought some of you guys might like the Samus/Iron Man crossover on http://theyetee.com/ for todays shirt

Best Wombat I've ever seen
That artwork is awesome. Not sure I'd want it on a t-shirt, but that doesn't make it any less cool. :3

Agree with these guys
"All bald white men look the same to me..."

(Other than the Mr. Clean hairstyles, I'm not seeing it.)

What? Why would they do this? It's like the one thing they do better than Sony and MS in terms of customer loyalty. Wow.

I need to go look up the details.

Didn't know Beatles was racist.
Hahaha

I'd say the odds are pretty high that when they put in that final stock of rewards in February, any good physical items will be gone before most of us even knew they were there. 

Then we'll be stuck spending our coins on virtual console games that we already own in one form or another.

I'd say the odds are pretty high that when they put in that final stock of rewards in February, any good physical items will be gone before most of us even knew they were there.

Then we'll be stuck spending our coins on virtual console games that we already own in one form or another.
Are any of the dates different? Or are they just shutting it down after the "year" is done when they dole out the Platinum/Gold rewards? I have like 260 points to gold (doubt I'll make it) but also wondering when I should be in a hurry to spend my coins on eshop games or whatever.

Are any of the dates different? Or are they just shutting it down after the "year" is done when they dole out the Platinum/Gold rewards? I have like 260 points to gold (doubt I'll make it) but also wondering when I should be in a hurry to spend my coins on eshop games or whatever.
You have until the end of march to register games/systems and earn coins/status. After that you can spend coins until the end of June I think. So it is ending early in terms of registering things and doing surveys, but not in terms of spending coins.

Oh, and it looks like anything released after today won't come with any club nintendo codes.

I am curious to see what new physical/digital rewards will be. I have a crapton of codes to put in now.

Woke up and didn't think there was any big gaming news, so i stopped here and this was breaking news to me. I was shocked to be honest, guess i need to enter all my codes now....

Hope the final platinum and gold rewards will be nice.....
Looks like Platinum is still just going to be a digital 3DS/Wii U game again from what I saw.

That artwork is awesome. Not sure I'd want it on a t-shirt, but that doesn't make it any less cool. :3

"All bald white men look the same to me..."

(Other than the Mr. Clean hairstyles, I'm not seeing it.)
Yeah, I really liked the artwork as well, didn't get one myself though.

And haha pretty much, bald man?! MUST BE CHEAPY

Interested to hear that Club Nintendo is being replaced with something new.  Kind of a bummer, although NOAs rewards have been subpar for the past year plus.

Club N ending sucks!!! Shoulda spent more Coins on the better physical items. I have a lot of Coins to use...

Also, I don't know if I misread/misinterpreted, but it sounds like any unused digital codes on your Club N for eShop games will also expire with its closure...? Or do they mean that viewing the codes will be unavailable?

Oh hey, I have that on the Vita.

Now they are porting Vita games? Vita =life.
I have that on Vita too... time to buy it again when it goes on sale, I suppose.

Club N ending sucks!!! Shoulda spent more Coins on the better physical items. I have a lot of Coins to use...

Also, I don't know if I misread/misinterpreted, but it sounds like any unused digital codes on your Club N for eShop games will also expire with its closure...? Or do they mean that viewing the codes will be unavailable?
I think they mean you will no longer be able to redeem codes.

bread's done
Back