GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Spoiler, they did.

Yeah, that was actually one of the things they talked about when they announced it. They took out a lot of the old dialogue.
What the heck? RE is one of my favorite games and I was looking forward to this remake, but that really dampens my interest.

Like that time they made God Hand.
Capcom always has good reasons. :3

What the heck? RE is one of my favorite games and I was looking forward to this remake, but that really dampens my interest.
I'm not sure why they did it... maybe because they had to re-record the audio for the HD version and they didn't think the actors could mimic the delivery of the original actors [which would enrage fans of it anyway: what the heck, it's not the same?!], they figured they'd try to actually improve the script/dialogue to not be such a horrible translation?

I watched someone's let's play of the first section of playing as Jill and I can't say I give a fuck. "Jill, you, the master of unlocking" or whatever is just bad to me (not so bad it's good) where as the tone/delivery of another Capcom classic [SotN] really does deliver/make it: "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets"

If Capcom did that there must have been a good reason.
Don't they always?

bread's done
Back