GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Yep, they said to tell you that they had a lot of fun too! It was nice playing with a full room for once!

So, what has everyone been playing lately? I'm balls deep in Far Cry 4. I wanted to play some DAI this week, but I'm having so much fun with FC4 that I don't think I'll stop playing anytime soon.
Yeah, I tried joining in last night, but I saw that the room was full (sadly)'

I started playing Crimson Dragon yesterday and it's not as bad as all of the reviews made it out to be, but you can tell the game is designed around micro-transactions and it's kind of a shame because of that (and as always, I'm putting in time into New Leaf everyday)

It's good to see you Josh!

tumblr_ngx8d51gdn1r17qx7o1_250.gif

Wait, did you actually convince The Crotch to DM?

Also, do either of those things happen at a not-super-late East Coast time?

Smash WiiU? I have it, although I've hardly played it. Do you guys play it still? I'd be down for some Smash + Skype.

Some of us play. Usually some combination of Krymner, Wanderingflame, Crotch, Action and me.

No one Skypes except Crotch though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many characters. Bowser, Villager, and Ness are my big three though.
I couldn't get the hang of Villager from the small amount of time I spent with him. Bowser seemed really powerful though, and Ness has always been a fun goto for me.

So far, I've had a hard time trying to move away from Ike (who was my main in Brawl), but I've taken a liking to Wario as well.

Just made a bomb ass smoothie.

#videogames
Yo, you put that spinach in it?

I should be able to start playing more again on Wednesday, I have some medical stuff I have to do today and tomorrow still, but I definitely wouldn't mind playing some Smash/Kart again now that the timed Halo thing is over.

All Bowser's Inside Story and Smash. Pretty par for the course. Figure I'll just try to ride things out until Majora and Monster Hunter in February.
We should definitely play this some time when it comes out, love that series so much

So, what has everyone been playing lately? I'm balls deep in Far Cry 4. I wanted to play some DAI this week, but I'm having so much fun with FC4 that I don't think I'll stop playing anytime soon.
Halo still, played a good amount of the Evolve Beta (Over 50 matches), been doing some NES Remix and Captain Toad as well. I'll still play Mario Kart and Smash sometimes as well, Shadow Warrior on the One when I can....too many games to list really.

I started playing Crimson Dragon yesterday and it's not as bad as all of the reviews made it out to be, but you can tell the game is designed around micro-transactions and it's kind of a shame because of that (and as always, I'm putting in time into New Leaf everyday)
Agreed, I have fun whenever I play that for a bit, it's not that bad of a game.

Wait, did you actually convince The Crotch to DM?
Hell no.

I thought Crotch was telling me that Ike is terrible.

I don't know, I only like half pay attention when he talks about Smash.
Just because Ike is better doesn't make him particularly good. His recovery's much better now, though, which was one of his enormous weaknesses before.

Yeah, he's very much in-line with other heavies in that he's all reads, no reaction. If you can manage to get into someone's head, characters like Ike and Ganondorf will have a field day. That doesn't make fighting a random Diddy or Yoshi in For Glory matches any easier though.

Was taking a dump this morning and saw that Google+ suggested some pages for me. Top one was Joystiq and it had an article about DmC. Turns out they're fixing all the combat system issues and re-releasing on PS4. I LoL'd. Then I found out that DMC4 is getting a special edition. I would've cum if I wasn't already taking a dump. My body is ready.

On another note, I finally plat'd FF13-2. Feels good man. Dragon's Dogma and then Dark Souls is next.

That depends on how long the ban is.
It's perma.

Was taking a dump this morning and saw that Google+ suggested some pages for me. Top one was Joystiq and it had an article about DmC. Turns out they're fixing all the combat system issues and re-releasing on PS4. I LoL'd. Then I found out that DMC4 is getting a special edition. I would've cum if I wasn't already taking a dump. My body is ready.

On another note, I finally plat'd FF13-2. Feels good man. Dragon's Dogma and then Dark Souls is next.
I love everything you posted.

Have you been living under a rock for the last month or so? :lol:

I'm really excited for DMC 4 Remake such an under appreciated game because dante basically gets the shaft in the game but nero was pretty fucking cool shit load better than donte

Have you been living under a rock for the last month or so? :lol:
Funny thing is I'm on Joystiq all the time so I don't know how I missed the news. :rofl:

I'm really excited for DMC 4 Remake such an under appreciated game because dante basically gets the shaft in the game but nero was pretty fucking cool shit load better than donte
werd. I liked Raiden in MGS2 too. No bullshit.

bread's done
Back