GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

This is how you Smash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKujI0urZro

(Sonic is really good in this one and Ike is kinda bad-ish.)

Damn right.

Your game shouldn't get an 8+ because your sexual favors were off the heezy.
This is probably The Joke but, like... that whole thing kinda never actually happened.

I trade sexual favours all the time so let's chill on that.

I once tried to give a goblin my pussy so he'd fight for me or something. Beatles' penis was also involved.

One of my players keeps accidentally flirting with any harpy he comes across and it's really weird. He's not even trying, he just doesn't realize he's asking to sleep with them all the time.

Dude just really wanted a comfortable bed for the night and he broke the inn ceiling is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my players keeps accidentally flirting with any harpy he comes across and it's really weird. He's not even trying, he just doesn't realize he's asking to sleep with them all the time.

Dude just really wanted a comfortable bed for the night and he broke the inn ceiling is all.
That don't sound bad. First lady we come across, I'm having my Dragonborn hit that.

Well, I popped my head in for the occasional "what's going on over there?" afterwards and thought "I probably won't recognize 90% of the posters"... and then I saw uraizen posted and figured it was fate or something. :lol:

I honestly started wandering off when people like Snakey showed up and regulars like Joel/Uraizen/Hank/Josh all started posting less and less. :\
Wanderingfrosty.

What even is this?

Is this how you Smash?

Is this how you Swag?

https://fat.gfycat.com/TallGlisteningFrogmouth.webm
Looks legit.

Lol...sorry I didnt notice you on. I was just killing time waiting on some brownies I was baking. Mmmmm they so gooey chocolaty good.

Anyone up for Smashing some Bros tonite?
Haha, it' cool man I just love the U's message system. Ugh. Can't get ahold of anyone! I'm down for some smash though, what time you wanna play? We'll get whoknows in too.

No words, just smashing.
tumblr_mvc62qIOZ51rcnzquo1_500.gif

Everyone here has a weird obsession with playing Smash in absolute silence and I'd probably play it more if doing so didn't mean two hours of asking Whoknows why everybody else is fatally allergic to Skype.

Everyone here has a weird obsession with playing Smash in absolute silence and I'd probably play it more if doing so didn't mean two hours of asking Whoknows why everybody else is fatally allergic to Skype.
No one likes me!

Also I don't have an account...

Wait Frost, why did you get banned? I asked in the Steam thread, but of course I'm ignored or whatever

He went out the Dmaul way by talking shit about the mods after ranting about Nintendo.
Nintendo rant? I don't know about that... but yeah, it was basically for calling out the mods for their bullshit (on a fairly regular basis lately). Funny, sorta, how they decided to demonstrate everything I said they do by banning me for telling the truth about them. :lol:

bread's done
Back