GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Wow, that's awesome! I also got a PS4. If you don't have it yet you should pick up inFamous Second Son. I wasn't a fan of either of the other two games, but I like this one a lot. Did you get Garden Warfare when it was free for PS4? If so, you, Zeki, and I should play it! And if you want to play any Far Cry 4 I have plenty of keys to Kyrat for friends!
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I grabbed PvZ or not, actually. I usually grab all PS+ free stuff, but something about that game bugs me so I might have just left it alone. :lol:

I have InFAMOUS: First Light that was free for January PS+, so I'll probably try that out at some point and it'll be enough inFAMOUS for me. I wouldn't mind giving CrysisZone 4 a whirl, but I'm not dropping $20 on digital, so I'll wait for the next GF sale there. I'm tempted to take you up on that Kryat key thing, but I have no idea how it works. :3

Hold up Joel, I've got this one.

Inside of Josh's girlfriend's pussy?
Wow.
Not what I was thinking, but that's probably the best answer that you could have possibly given.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n9fs8sS0vo1rbtor1o1_500.gif
GameStop employees?

That old(GameStop wink and nod) thread should be pinned. Those who missed it missed out on a classic.

Huh? Guess you missed the "gamestop employee gave me the wink, shh" thread from 2 or 3 years ago. One of the funniest threads this site has ever produced.

Anyone have a link or remember the title? I'd like to read through that again. :lol:

So anyone watch the Forza 6 teaser from the Detriot Auto Show? Looks incredible. I'm honestly not sure if the GT at the end was real or still game footage.

Sad the 2016 Camaro wasnt at DAS, hope the ZL1 is available at launch.

oh great frosty is here to shit on bayonetta 2

just like snakey

wait... snakey hated bayonetta and so did frosty...snakey is banned and frosty is back... both names end with y...

That's right Beatles!

And you can have it right now for just 3 easy payments of $24.99. This item is in limited supply, so order yours now!

Sucks that we are only getting the XL version of the new 3DS here in the states. I already have a 3DS XL. If I were to get a new one, I would want one smaller and more portable, not one almost exactly like the one I have.

Well, at least we're getting Metroid Prime trilogy later this month. I have only played the first one and a little of Prime 2.

Sold my shadow jago DLC for $86 up front, and supposed to get another $14 through PayPal on the way. Guy said he is in a killer instinct match with his son and badly wants it now, so I ended the auction early for him.

There was one day left and the last two on eBay sold for $62 and $65. :lol:

What happened to Halo?

Did he get gaffed again?

This was supposed to be an asylum for those types of people.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I grabbed PvZ or not, actually. I usually grab all PS+ free stuff, but something about that game bugs me so I might have just left it alone. :lol:

I have InFAMOUS: First Light that was free for January PS+, so I'll probably try that out at some point and it'll be enough inFAMOUS for me. I wouldn't mind giving CrysisZone 4 a whirl, but I'm not dropping $20 on digital, so I'll wait for the next GF sale there. I'm tempted to take you up on that Kryat key thing, but I have no idea how it works. :3

Wow.
Not what I was thinking, but that's probably the best answer that you could have possibly given.
PvZ wasn't a PS+ freebie, it was just free for that weekend. It is surprisingly fun. The Keys to Kyrat thing is basically where I invite you to a game and you can play co-op with me for a while in Far Cry without having to own the game.

Yes, Indignate gave the most perfect answer ever.

I blacked out and when I came to there was a confirmation e-mail for the Majora N3DSXL.

God damnit, Nintendo.
Looks so nice, that Monster Hunter one is calling my name more though, I prefer silver over gold. Both are really nice though

Also, the fact that Tingle will be playable in Hyrule Warriors is amazing

Sold my shadow jago DLC for $86 up front, and supposed to get another $14 through PayPal on the way. Guy said he is in a killer instinct match with his son and badly wants it now, so I ended the auction early for him.

There was one day left and the last two on eBay sold for $62 and $65. :lol:
Wow, I have that since I got the live that came with it and used it way back when, didn't know it was worth that much. It's literally a Jago reskin wtf haha

I'm not since I'd have to buy a wiimote.

Will you have time for those games while you're playing Smash though?

Oh yeah Action, you gonna preorder Codename Steam since they made a Majoras Mask pin the preorder bonus for some random game just to get you Majora Mask freaks to buy it? :p

Oh yeah Action, you gonna preorder Codename Steam since they made a Majoras Mask pin the preorder bonus for some random game just to get you Majora Mask freaks to buy it? :p
If I can find a way to pre-order and get the pin but not STEAM, then probably. I'll play the game at some point, but I don't want it on launch.

I think between the 3DS and the LE of the game, I could probably live without the pin.

If I can find a way to pre-order and get the pin but not STEAM, then probably. I'll play the game at some point, but I don't want it on launch.

I think between the 3DS and the LE of the game, I could probably live without the pin.
There's an LE of the MM remaster?

Details? :3

bread's done
Back