GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Got Zelda ST and PH complete in case from another CAG. Almost bid on a Twilight Princess on EBay when I noticed a GAmeStop sticker barely visible. When I asked they admitted there are some stickers.... Somehow didnt get pics of the binding or back where they are.

Conversely, I sold a slightly damaged LE on ebay. I Mentioned the damage in description, and took a high res crystal clear pic of it. Guy didn't realize it was damaged. Luckily still left good feedback!

[customspoiler=Mario & Luigi: Yoob's Inside Story]
med_gallery_324715_8327_88342.png

[/customspoiler]

Got Zelda ST and PH complete in case from another CAG. Almost bid on a Twilight Princess on EBay when I noticed a GAmeStop sticker barely visible. When I asked they admitted there are some stickers.... Somehow didnt get pics of the binding or back where they are.

Conversely, I sold a slightly damaged LE on ebay. I Mentioned the damage in description, and took a high res crystal clear pic of it. Guy didn't realize it was damaged. Luckily still left good feedback!
I wasn't a fan of those traded them in at best buy for $25 each complete

power to the players

Speaking of zelda its been over a year since I've touched any zelda game. I'm gonna replay LBTW tomorrow great game

Yeah, I just watched it from the archive. How could you guys not comment on it!? Of what I've watched so far, that and Tetris (thanks for the recommend) are must watches.

Ninja Gaiden 1-3 relay race not officially on youtube yet, but here's the twitch link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it not in the archives? I've been using them to catch up all week.
Dunno I'll wait for someone to do what they did last year and break it down on reddit with youtube links. I literally have no idea what was played this year I've been so busy. Hopefully castlevania, super metroid and mega man again. SM was super fucking hype last year

It is pretty great.
Yeah top 3 zelda games easily

Shit RE-HD remake soon right? Awesome can't wait.

I mean, the race was cool and all, but it wasn't amazing or anything (honestly if it wasn't for the concept, I wouldn't have watched it).

That 4 man Mega Man race though.

Yeah, I admit the relay race was what was initially alluring. I watched the Mega Man X race, and that had a close finish as well.

But Mega Man X race and awesome goes without saying.

The whole racing concept was new to me, so I was pretty stoked for all of em. The Mega Man and Yoshi's Island ones I found especially entertaining.

Unfortunately wasn't as entertained by OoT blind dungeons as I'd hoped to be. Don't really know what I expected. Still have to see how the shit you speed run FF7.

Races are definitely one of the best things to watch at AGDQ, theyre a fun way too watch speedruns in general as well

You speedrun FF7 by glitching through pretty much everything post-Midgar.

OoT blind was impressive but kinda dull. Whole lotta "oh wait I think I fucked that up, lemme reset". Just didn't hold my attention compared to last year's blind Punch-Outs.

Now, you want the highlight of this year's AGDQ? You watch the fucking Tetris block. Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwDUiCzPVU

OoT blind was impressive but kinda dull. Whole lotta "oh wait I think I fucked that up, lemme reset". Just didn't hold my attention compared to last year's blind Punch-Outs.
Right, exactly. It was super impressive, just not as high impact as a lot of other shit. Tetris was nuts. Super Monkey Ball was more distracting than I ever woulda guessed.

Just watched the movie "Wish I was here". It was a lot better than I expected. Zach Braff directed and co wrote with his brother. It was kinda a comedy but a lot of moments that were sad and made you think about life. It dealt with death and finding your place in the world. I would recommend to check it out if you have the time.

The whole racing concept was new to me, so I was pretty stoked for all of em. The Mega Man and Yoshi's Island ones I found especially entertaining.

Unfortunately wasn't as entertained by OoT blind dungeons as I'd hoped to be. Don't really know what I expected. Still have to see how the shit you speed run FF7.
Yeah I was excited for blind OoT but after he fucked up at deku tree I checked out

While I personally prefer a good 2-player race (easier to pay attention), it has the danger of failing as a 'race.' So, I hope for more 3+ player races and relay races.

Also, why didn't they do as much of a bonus stream this year? Or is more coming up?

I wasn't a fan of those traded them in at best buy for $25 each complete
power to the players
Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan if PH, to the point I didn't try ST, but since I have the guide set, and the prices of the games keep going up, figured I might as well have the games now to match the guides.

And, also, in a few years my kids will be old enough to start playing games like Zelda, and the DS games would be a great starting point for young kids.

Bayo2 was fun but it's only "spectacular" due to it being on the U. 

I still can't get over the lackluster cut scenes. 

It's a great game to play while making dinner though, requires barely any attention 

Got told today that Touhou is the greatest shmup ever, Destiny is the best shooter to come out ever, and I straight up looked like a nerd whenever I was explaining the difference between 2D and 3D fighters today in my video game development class

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oi8jDMvd_w[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmXnzmlT24[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNwIrh1j3g0[/youtube]

Got told today that Touhou is the greatest shmup ever, Destiny is the best shooter to come out ever, and I straight up looked like a nerd whenever I was explaining the difference between 2D and 3D fighters today in my video game development class
lulx3, sounds like a great time

Duuuuuuuuuude, I wasn't playing a Touhou gosh. Bangai-O is still my favorite. And Destiny isn't that good, I haven't even beaten it

bread's done
Back