GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Don't worry someone else is on it for you. The top bidders eBay account is a few days old. He is at war with a different guy with a little bit of eBay history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has a cool 11% on rottentomatoes already an improvement on the 2nd movie.

oR9ZW0Q.jpg

Think I have been watching too much Game Chasers.

Just decided I want to get all the recent Zeldas to go with my big box set of guides(got it back during the $79 preorder, still sealed), kinda regretting selling phantom hourglass years ago. Just want a very good or like new used copy.

EBay prices for Spirit Tracks seems too high. Think I would be better checking a Game X Change, or paying $35+ on eBay?

I wish they were on the eShop. Wonder why they aren't.

Think I have been watching too much Game Chasers.

Just decided I want to get all the recent Zeldas to go with my big box set of guides(got it back during the $79 preorder, still sealed), kinda regretting selling phantom hourglass years ago. Just want a very good or like new used copy.

EBay prices for Spirit Tracks seems too high. Think I would be better checking a Game X Change, or paying $35+ on eBay?

I wish they were on the eShop. Wonder why they aren't.
Do you have any Family Videos in your area? If you do, you may want to try to check for it there. If they have a copy they might sell it to you for $9.99. It's used, but they give you the case and usually they're in great shape. That's how I got my Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

Three stocks? What the fuck is this bullshit?
How many stocks do you guys usually play with? I only recently started playing stock only with limited weapons and I've been amazed at how much it changes the game. I do miss Sudden Deaths, though.

Do you have any Family Videos in your area? If you do, you may want to try to check for it there. If they have a copy they might sell it to you for $9.99. It's used, but they give you the case and usually they're in great shape. That's how I got my Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

How many stocks do you guys usually play with? I only recently started playing stock only with limited weapons and I've been amazed at how much it changes the game. I do miss Sudden Deaths, though.
Yeah, but I think they are newer than either game, 4 or 5 years old. I might call and ask, one is literally 100 yards from my work.

Three stock's fine, actually. It's a fairly comfortable number for me, though I know a lot of people prefer 2.

Also, deku nuts and franklin badges only.

bread's done
Back