GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

Wow first rock band dlc since 2013 and one of the songs "something from nothing" is from Foo Fighters new album "sonic highways". Maybe this is a sign of more to come? Rock band 4?

tumblr_n9fs8sS0vo1rbtor1o1_500.gif

One on the right; motorcycle simulator.

Don't joke about things like this.

Too hard to get people to play games with me. You?
What games, good sir? I miss playing games with you and some of the other people who used to be regulars around here...

Someone that got banned for having bad Bayonetta 2 opinions.
Hahaha... I can see how that would've got misinterpreted... I took the conversation to mean that Snakeybro was (perm)banned for whatever reason and came back as an alt account... so I was wondering what account was "him the whole time" or whatever?

Dare I ask what opinions on Bayonetta 2 he had that were "bad" and "bad enough to get him banned"? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What games, good sir? I miss playing games with you and some of the other people who used to be regulars around here...

Hahaha... I can see how that would've got misinterpreted... I took the conversation to mean that Snakeybro was (perm)banned for whatever reason and came back as an alt account... so I was wondering what account was "him the whole time" or whatever?

Dare I ask what opinions on Bayonetta 2 he had that were "bad" and "bad enough to get him banned"? :)
Oh, Indi was referring to myself as being Snakeybro's alt account cause I said: "the one on the left" meaning which girl I find attractive.

Also this is what happened to Snakey and his bad Bayo 2 opinion:

snakeybro, on 12 Jan 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:Reported.

I beat Bayo 2. it was aight, def not my goty. shit gets repetitive tho

So I just had to report that, and the mods agreed with me and let him go. It was a victory for the GGT really.

Pretty much like... any fighter. You get that whole cycle where you and the person you're playing level up at the same rate and one is just naturally better at the game. So I get better, they get better, then I get better because they got better. So they think no progress is being made when the reason I got better is because of them. That has happened with several people and your fundamentals just start getting stronger because of the variety of play.

tl;dr - Fighters.

Oh, Indi was referring to myself as being Snakeybro's alt account cause I said: "the one on the left" meaning which girl I find attractive.

Also this is what happened to Snakey and his bad Bayo 2 opinion:

snakeybro, on 12 Jan 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:Reported.

I beat Bayo 2. it was aight, def not my goty. shit gets repetitive tho

So I just had to report that, and the mods agreed with me and let him go. It was a victory for the GGT really.
HAHAHA

If that really was the post that got him sent up the river... :3

Pretty much like... any fighter. You get that whole cycle where you and the person you're playing level up at the same rate and one is just naturally better at the game. So I get better, they get better, then I get better because they got better. So they think no progress is being made when the reason I got better is because of them. That has happened with several people and your fundamentals just start getting stronger because of the variety of play.

tl;dr - Fighters.
I'll be getting DOA5LR for PS4. Plan on playing with whoknows, but I'd play with you too.

HAHAHA

If that really was the post that got him sent up the river... :3
Bayo and I like to think so cause I don't let anyone insult mi lady. ;)

Hey quick question since everyone here is more familiar with twitch, is it common for the streamer to make random words banned (for fun?) so it comes up with **** when someone types it? And do they get mad when you find out the word? Do they also get mad when you start using that word in every sentence? Or just using that word in general? Do they get mad if you also try to guess what other words are "banned"?

not a swear/dirty/inappropriate word

Example: they ban the word FREE

And someone writes "is this a free game?"

It would come out as "is this a **** game?"

Is it a fun or funny thing since the person typing cant see it only everyone else?

Im not used to the customs of twitch... i know some of you have streamed or watched streamers

Thanks team

Pro tip don't use that word when you figure it out and you won't be banned.

Fanatiq banned the word kappa so people used other versions of kappa

Hey quick question since everyone here is more familiar with twitch, is it common for the streamer to make random words banned (for fun?) so it comes up with **** when someone types it? And do they get mad when you find out the word? Do they also get mad when you start using that word in every sentence? Or just using that word in general? Do they get mad if you also try to guess what other words are "banned"?

not a swear/dirty/inappropriate word

Example: they ban the word FREE

And someone writes "is this a free game?"

It would come out as "is this a **** game?"

Is it a fun or funny thing since the person typing cant see it only everyone else?

Im not used to the customs of twitch... i know some of you have streamed or watched streamers

Thanks team
Everything involving Twitch chat is garbage.

(Watch VGCW tonight and be in the chat.)

Everything involving Twitch chat is garbage.

(Watch VGCW tonight and be in the chat.)

Getting married in two months is the big one. The rest is pretty much the same. How about you, man?
Wow. Good luck with that.
Nothing too different on this end.

Oh Frosty, I have missed you! How have you been, brother?
Still breathin', sir.

How's life in the Jo-El-verse these days?

I think Frosty got lost; this isn't the SteamGAF.
Oh, how I missed you, Indignate. <3

KoF 98UMFE; the classics need more love.

Already paid for on Steam.

And apparently playing with frost.
Hmmm, okay, but I haven't played a KoF game... like ever -- so my level is going to be very bad at the start. ;)

It's alright. Keeping busy a lot. I play a lot less games these days.

What have you been playing lately anyways?
Just 100% Lords of the Fallen last week.

Before that, the Dark Souls steamworks beta so I could finally experience the Artorias of the Abyss DLC and bosses.

Right now, I'm working my way through a 2nd play of Dishonored (high chaos, little to no stealth).

And I have a suspended attempted at Akumu mode (no upgrades) for The Evil Within...

I just got myself a PS4 around Christmas, but I haven't played anything on it really yet... it was a pre-emptive move for Bloodborne in March after all my Dark Souls love in 2014.

Just 100% Lords of the Fallen last week.

Before that, the Dark Souls steamworks beta so I could finally experience the Artorias of the Abyss DLC and bosses.

Right now, I'm working my way through a 2nd play of Dishonored (high chaos, little to no stealth).

And I have a suspended attempted at Akumu mode (no upgrades) for The Evil Within...

I just got myself a PS4 around Christmas, but I haven't played anything on it really yet... it was a pre-emptive move for Bloodborne in March after all my Dark Souls love in 2014.
Wow, that's awesome! I also got a PS4. If you don't have it yet you should pick up inFamous Second Son. I wasn't a fan of either of the other two games, but I like this one a lot. Did you get Garden Warfare when it was free for PS4? If so, you, Zeki, and I should play it! And if you want to play any Far Cry 4 I have plenty of keys to Kyrat for friends!

bread's done
Back