GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

Tooth pain can get real serious real fast. Even if shit's calmed down, you should still get checked out. My fiancee's been dealing with some for a long time and those headaches will lay you the fuck out.

Hope everything stays clear for you guys.

Surviving on the manna of Reggie, huh?
Reggie Fils-Me-Up

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for my previous posts. Here is a Smash-themed post that we can all Get Behind:

B9b9H2VCMAAlZrT.png

Depending on when Thursday I might be able to play some Smash, gonna be playing a good amount of Evolve this week though I feel :D

I should be able to do Thursday.

I've been babysitting my 4-year old niece since about 4 this afternoon and finally handed her off back to her parents. We watched Frozen twice then searched for Frozen-related videos on Youtube and watched them all. All 5 million of them. OMG I am so sick of Frozen.

Noooooooo

Playing Resident Evil to wash the Frozen out of my eyes. Getting killed on purpose just to see more blood...

another spiderman reboot?
I'm just happy they got a deal to at least let him show up in something Marvel is making and not Sony, Sony's losing a lot of money so it's not super surprising. It is kind of annoying that the actors will all change again though.

I'm just happy they got a deal to at least let him show up in something Marvel is making and not Sony, Sony's losing a lot of money so it's not super surprising. It is kind of annoying that the actors will all change again though.
To me, changing actors isn't so different than the comics world changing the writing and art teams. I would just say get used to it. I seriously doubt Samuel Jackson will be playing Nick Fury for much longer. Dude will be pushing 70 in 2018 when Avengers 3 (part 1) comes out. So will they kill off Fury or replace him? I'm not even sure how the comics version of Fury came back to life in a black man's body anyway so maybe next time he can come back as a she. Nikki Fury, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

To me, changing actors isn't so different than the comics world changing the writing and art teams. I would just say get used to it. I seriously doubt Samuel Jackson will be playing Nick Fury for much longer. Dude will be pushing 70 in 2018 when Avengers 3 (part 1) comes out. So will they kill off Fury or replace him? I'm not even sure how the comics version of Fury came back to life in a black man's body anyway so maybe next time he can come back as a she. Nikki Fury, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agents of SHIELD kinda goes into some of this stuff and shows what may happen in future movies. But yeah, people will be changed.

lets go miles already I believe marvel has the Balls to do it

Like Indigdawg said, it's his son. The original Nick Fury is the Watcher now.

Honestly, I'm kind of hoping they'll kill him off and replace him with his son (that happens to be white in the MCU) so that casual fans can be annoyed about "white washing" characters.

Today I went to Family Video and picked up Alien Isolation, Amazing Spidey 2, and Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark for PS4! All were pretty cheap, so I'm going to play and flip to GS!

Ah, thanks for clearing it up. The original Nick Fury is the Watcher? I thought they killed the Watcher too? Marvel is crazy. What gets me most upset about many of their comics now is that there doesn't seem to be much continuity between the various titles outside of big events. Especially in characters that appear in multiple titles. One of my favorites, Psylocke is in both X-men and X-Force and there's absolutely nothing in common about the two versions, almost like there's two Psylockes. (There's not really 2 Psylockes, is there?)

Ah, thanks for clearing it up. The original Nick Fury is the Watcher? I thought they killed the Watcher too? Marvel is crazy. What gets me most upset about many of their comics now is that there doesn't seem to be much continuity between the various titles outside of big events. Especially in characters that appear in multiple titles. One of my favorites, Psylocke is in both X-men and X-Force and there's absolutely nothing in common about the two versions, almost like there's two Psylockes. (There's not really 2 Psylockes, is there?)
Nick Fury killed the Watcher and became the new Watcher called something else. There is actually a ton of continuity between the comics. X-Men and Avengers are tied together super closely, Spidey has been pretty singular lately though. As for your question about Psylocke, there's not two Psylockes, just writers that can't keep characterizations straight.

The way Psylocke makes sense is that she had her original body murdered and took the body of the assassin Kwannon. So now she's super asian.

I like how much sense the X-Men make.

Spiral is a former stunt woman with 4 fake arms and is somehow a super villain
She's great, too. I like her in MvC2. She was one of my mains.

Am I missing anything Joel? I haven't touched comics since battle of the atom
Not a lot. You should get back into comics, though. There's some fun stuff going on.

I legit loved those things. Mecha Sonic vs. Mecha Knuckles was the shit.
THAT WAS THE BEST! Shit, I forgot all about that till now.

So I spent $28 on a PREORDER of cosmetic items for a character in a game that has 109 characters with that specific character only being played 14 times over 550 matches.

I might as well start buying figurines now.

bread's done
Back