GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

252722-grayfox.jpg

Yes, you can download the Pokemon Bank for a free trial and get another 15, same with the Jet Rocket II demo. As far as I know, Jet Rocket's demo is the only actual demo that gives coins on the eshop. Those should each give you a 5 coin registration survey and a 10 coin post play survey.
Is it the download itself that triggers the registration? I don't actually have to boot these things, right? :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

This Persona trailer is too much. It's so motherfucking stylish. Are we vigilantes!? I'm losing my god damned mind.

in game looks great.

not sure how i feel about the "costumes" tho. or the black and red checkers tone.
The series has never let me down as far as art is concerned. I love the work they do. Certainly not up everyone's alley though.

I'm super impressed by the in-game footage too. The dungeon crawling stuff looked so good.

The series has never let me down as far as art is concerned. I love the work they do. Certainly not up everyone's alley though.

I'm super impressed by the in-game footage too. The dungeon crawling stuff looked so good.
I like the style and most of the art... but the robin-esque eye mask on the main guy and then catwoman on the girl? I hope I end up liking it..

I'm guessing the in-game stuff is PS4 -- it looked so silky smooth.

--

If I did not care for MHFU on PSP, is MH4 on 3DS going to change my mind on the series?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Majora's Mask DLC fucked up my game in Hyrule Warriors somehow. Looks like the game tried to download the Update data for the DLC before the DLC which ended up corrupting my game or something because I lost my save and now had to delete and redownload all of the DLC.

The Majora's Mask DLC fucked up my game in Hyrule Warriors somehow. Looks like the game tried to download the Update data for the DLC before the DLC which ended up corrupting my game or something because I lost my save and now had to delete and redownload all of the DLC.
Nintendo. Now you're playing with power.

Glad it worked out, Joel. I need to get back to that game. I'm also in the bonus book of Captain Toad and I kinda want to wrap that one up.

My Lucarios from TRU showed up today. Guess I've got some exclusives for trading later on down the line.

It's mostly for collectables and it does the thing where it doesn't tell you elevation but it's worse here cuz of all the different levels something could be on.

Morder fixed this stupid problem and no game should ever do it again.

It's mostly for collectables and it does the thing where it doesn't tell you elevation but it's worse here cuz of all the different levels something could be on.

Morder fixed this stupid problem and no game should ever do it again.
Okay, I got you on that. Totally true.

Campus Safety has received a report of a male subject or subjects exposing themselves on both MJC campuses. Incidents reported as follows:

On 2-3-15 on the East campus, a female student reported while sitting off campus in alley between Myrtle and College Ave, she was approached by a Hispanic male 5’7, 130 lbs. wearing a black hoodie, jeans and a black back pack. The male began talking with her while fondling his exposed genitals. The female student left the area and returned to campus to report the incident.

On 2-3-15 on the West Campus, a female student reported while she was sitting outside of the Mary Stuart Rogers Building, she was approached by a Hispanic male 5’7-5’9 130 lbs-150 lbs. wearing and Grey hoodie. The male began talking with her while fondling his exposed genitals. When the female student confronted him about his behavior he walked away.

Both crimes occurred when female students were sitting alone, and somewhat isolated from view. Both incidents are being investigated by Campus Safety and the Modesto Police.

Arkham Knight was already done when Rocksteady shoehorned the Batmobile in there.
I don't think it's really able to be counted as shoehorned since Gotham is way bigger and they built gameplay around it. I do however think that it's crazy that the game got spoiled by one of the devs on 4chan three months ago.

My gamestop has like 40 sheiks. Are they rare or something?
To most areas, quite rare. I have a lot of people offering $50 in my area for an unbent Sheik mint in box. If your GS really has that much you should buy some and flip 'em!

I don't think it's really able to be counted as shoehorned since Gotham is way bigger and they built gameplay around it. I do however think that it's crazy that the game got spoiled by one of the devs on 4chan three months ago.

To most areas, quite rare. I have a lot of people offering $50 in my area for an unbent Sheik mint in box. If your GS really has that much you should buy some and flip 'em!
I don't know anything about the spoilers, but as far as shoehorned... I stand by it. Everything I've seen so far just seems either very not-Batman-like (driving around the streets shooting missiles at other vehicles in the initial reveal seen here:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO2_iUkojCY

[that AK tank combat looks terrible]

Or along the lines of "we spent so much time hyping up the Batmobile and making it a "focal point" we'd better make sure it's not just a few random driving sections/missions (the last gameplay trailer where Batman gets in the car, jumps into the thing, blows up some vehicles, gets out, saves a hostage, gets in the car, jumps back out, gets out with the hostage, then gets back in the car, jumps back in again, then gets out and goes to save the other hostages; seen here:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXtuCDp47s

I originally had no hype for AO because I thought it was too soon after AC and I'd spent a lot of time with AC getting my platinum after the GOTY edition didn't let you import existing saves. When I eventually played AO, I had a great time. I don't really expect anything good out of this game except some better graphics. So maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised... or maybe I will hate it as much as I think I will based on the forced inclusion and use of the Batmobile.

(the last gameplay trailer where Batman gets in the car, jumps into the thing, blows up some vehicles, gets out, saves a hostage, gets in the car, jumps back out, gets out with the hostage, then gets back in the car, jumps back in again, then gets out and goes to save the other hostages).
Dude, this is like all Batman does every night.

Dude, this is like all Batman does every night.
Maybe on the first night he drove the Batmobile and was hyped about all the gadgets it has.

I think in all likelihood, Batman might jump the car into Ace Chemicals, clear the criminals out, then call in the cops to clean up, including moving the civilians offsite. :p

I don't know anything about the spoilers, but as far as shoehorned... I stand by it. Everything I've seen so far just seems either very not-Batman-like (driving around the streets shooting missiles at other vehicles in the initial reveal seen here:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO2_iUkojCY

[that AK tank combat looks terrible]

Or along the lines of "we spent so much time hyping up the Batmobile and making it a "focal point" we'd better make sure it's not just a few random driving sections/missions (the last gameplay trailer where Batman gets in the car, jumps into the thing, blows up some vehicles, gets out, saves a hostage, gets in the car, jumps back out, gets out with the hostage, then gets back in the car, jumps back in again, then gets out and goes to save the other hostages; seen here:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXtuCDp47s

I originally had no hype for AO because I thought it was too soon after AC and I'd spent a lot of time with AC getting my platinum after the GOTY edition didn't let you import existing saves. When I eventually played AO, I had a great time. I don't really expect anything good out of this game except some better graphics. So maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised... or maybe I will hate it as much as I think I will based on the forced inclusion and use of the Batmobile.
I don't know what to say, but isn't it like all of his other gadgets? I mean, essentially in a game the Batmobile is just visual flair and another way to get around the city quickly while taking down thugs. It wasn't like they were going to go back to the Batmobile Burnout parts from Batman Begins and outside of either that or this, I'm not sure how else you would do the Batmobile in a game. Would you just rather have no Batmobile in the game at all? I figured it was mainly in this game because of it being the last in the Rocksteady trilogy. As far as the missles go, I think it's clear that someone at Rocksteady loves Burton-era Batmobile with all the missles and shit. Personally, I don't like that, but I can understand the inclusion. I'm surprised you think this game won't be good. I thought AC was good, just not as good as Asylum and I think they learned their lesson from that game feeling unfocused by the way the dev on 4Chan had explained that there is a lot less characters to focus on story-wise in this one. Then again, it could entirely be wishful thinking on my part. I'm glad you liked AO, though. That is one of the best Batman games of all time.

Are you more excited to see WB Montreal working on the Suicide Squad/Task Force X game than to see Rocksteady ending their Batman trilogy?

I don't know what to say, but isn't it like all of his other gadgets? I mean, essentially in a game the Batmobile is just visual flair and another way to get around the city quickly while taking down thugs. It wasn't like they were going to go back to the Batmobile Burnout parts from Batman Begins and outside of either that or this, I'm not sure how else you would do the Batmobile in a game. Would you just rather have no Batmobile in the game at all? I figured it was mainly in this game because of it being the last in the Rocksteady trilogy. As far as the missles go, I think it's clear that someone at Rocksteady loves Burton-era Batmobile with all the missles and shit. Personally, I don't like that, but I can understand the inclusion. I'm surprised you think this game won't be good. I thought AC was good, just not as good as Asylum and I think they learned their lesson from that game feeling unfocused by the way the dev on 4Chan had explained that there is a lot less characters to focus on story-wise in this one. Then again, it could entirely be wishful thinking on my part. I'm glad you liked AO, though. That is one of the best Batman games of all time.

Are you more excited to see WB Montreal working on the Suicide Squad/Task Force X game than to see Rocksteady ending their Batman trilogy?
I think my main problem is the combat.

If it were simply "We put the Batmobile in because the city is so much bigger now that just having batmobile drop points won't cut it... and this will give you a faster method of traversal than gliding from A to B." then I think I'd be like, yeah, cool, whatever. But they're making such a big deal out of it and they put those clunky looking fights against the "unmanned tanks" in there... and those just really look not fun. The fact that the Ace Chemicals thing has you drive the Batmobile in just to fight some tanks and then you use it to deliver the hostage and then drive back in... that just seems unnecessary to me... like they're doing it to justify the Batmobile's inclusion as a legitimate mechanic.

I kind of hope this game is panned when it drops. After the delay and the outcries of the people who act like AO was some sort of dumpster fire that wasn't even worthy of the franchise... I dunno... I was kind of Batman'ed out before AO came out... three games was enough for me. This fourth one... I didn't care in the first place... but then the Batmobile happened and now I don't like it at all. The city traversal gameplay looks fantastic though... so maybe I'll be wrong and end up pleasantly surprised with this one.

And I have no idea what that other project you mentioned is. >_>

But odds are, I'm more excited for it than I am for AK at this point.

I think my main problem is the combat.

If it were simply "We put the Batmobile in because the city is so much bigger now that just having batmobile drop points won't cut it... and this will give you a faster method of traversal than gliding from A to B." then I think I'd be like, yeah, cool, whatever. But they're making such a big deal out of it and they put those clunky looking fights against the "unmanned tanks" in there... and those just really look not fun. The fact that the Ace Chemicals thing has you drive the Batmobile in just to fight some tanks and then you use it to deliver the hostage and then drive back in... that just seems unnecessary to me... like they're doing it to justify the Batmobile's inclusion as a legitimate mechanic.

I kind of hope this game is panned when it drops. After the delay and the outcries of the people who act like AO was some sort of dumpster fire that wasn't even worthy of the franchise... I dunno... I was kind of Batman'ed out before AO came out... three games was enough for me. This fourth one... I didn't care in the first place... but then the Batmobile happened and now I don't like it at all. The city traversal gameplay looks fantastic though... so maybe I'll be wrong and end up pleasantly surprised with this one.

And I have no idea what that other project you mentioned is. >_>

But odds are, I'm more excited for it than I am for AK at this point.
Okay, I understand your problem then. I don't understand wanting it to fail, though. Good games are always a good thing and this may just be me as a Batman fan, but I want this to be good since it will probably be the last Batman game for a while.

WB Montreal (the team behind AO) are making a Suicide Squad game where you play Deathstroke, Deadshot, Bane, Harley Quinn, and a rotating cast of other characters through various missions. Or at least that's been the rumor since AO came out and what the "employee" that spoiled AK's story confirmed. I figure we'll hear something about it at E3.

Okay, I understand your problem then. I don't understand wanting it to fail, though. Good games are always a good thing and this may just be me as a Batman fan, but I want this to be good since it will probably be the last Batman game for a while.

WB Montreal (the team behind AO) are making a Suicide Squad game where you play Deathstroke, Deadshot, Bane, Harley Quinn, and a rotating cast of other characters through various missions. Or at least that's been the rumor since AO came out and what the "employee" that spoiled AK's story confirmed. I figure we'll hear something about it at E3.
Slade? Yes, I'm more excited for that than AK then.

As for the failure part, that's kind of a "I don't like the Batmobile stuff and I'd rather not have the masses love it so they're not encouraged to repeat that stuff in another game down the line." That and with all the AO-haters talking like AO is some sort of DMC2 because it wasn't made by Rocksteady, there's a "it'd serve them right if AK was terrible after they trumpeted it as some sort of 'return to form" type thought.

The one I posted before this was my old school, this is my new school.

[SIZE=18pt]CAMPUS CRIME ALERT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sexual Assault at the CSU Stanislaus Residence Hall[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]THIS BULLETIN IS POSTED TO ADVISE YOU OF AN INCIDENT THAT CONCERNS THE SAFETY OF THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY. PLEASE TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The University Police Department is investigating an alleged sexual assault of a female resident at the residence hall by an acquaintance. The incident occurred on the night of Thursday, January 29, 2015. The incident was reported to the University Police Department on Wednesday, February 4, 2015. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Suspect Description[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Suspect is a student of CSU Stanislaus, lives in Stanislaus County, California and is not in custody at this time. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]This is an ongoing investigation and the police are in contact with all individuals involved. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]The suspect’s access to the campus has been restricted pending further notice. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]If you have any information that might be helpful in this investigation please contact University Police at (209) 667-3114 or you can report anonymously by calling Stanislaus Crime Stoppers at 1-866-60-CRIME(27463). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Victim/witness intimidation and harassment constitutes illegal retaliation, could result in criminal charges if it interferes with a criminal investigation, and will not be tolerated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Prevention tips:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]To protect yourself please be mindful of who you allow into to your residence, and where they are allowed to go within the residence. Look out for the safety of your roommates and other members of your community by reporting suspicious behavior. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Remember the situation is not your fault; it is the person who is making you uncomfortable that is to blame.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]3. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Be true to yourself. Do not feel obligated to do anything you don’t want to do. “I don’t want to do this” is always a good enough reason. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]4. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]If you don’t want to hurt the person’s feelings it is better to make up a reason to leave than to stay and be uncomfortable, scared or worse. Some excuses you could use are: needing to take care of a friend or family member, not feeling well, having somewhere else that you need to be, etc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]5. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]When you go to a social gathering, go with a group of friends.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Arrive together, check in with each other throughout the evening, and leave together. Knowing where you are and who is around you may help you to find a way out of a bad situation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]6. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Trust your instincts.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] If you feel unsafe in any situation, go with your gut. If you see a situation in which a person is being assaulted, contact law enforcement immediately by dialing 911.[/SIZE]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5OIvwqkvM[/youtube]
Sadly, this is what I imagine when I heard about the Netflix live Zelda show. It will either be super cheesy like this or so totally different from the source material that it'll be unrecognizable. There's no way they will give it the budget it would require to do it right. Just do a CGI cartoon instead.

bread's done
Back