GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

I'm just happy I got my Club Nintendo stuff done right when the prizes went up so I didnt have to deal with that stuff.

Also, everyone buy the Star Wars Humble Bundle, that's an amazing deal.

This is true, I've recently played through The Death And Return Of Superman twice, can confirm this happens.
I was so excited about the star wars bundle that I forgot I already owned some/most of those games. I may have some spare keys later if anyone is interested.

I originally was going to write in superman dat gardening tool, plus hoe is a gardening tool how is the insult spelled ho?

I really meant it as the tool, you read it the other way so you are the sexist... plus that song never refers to "hoe" being "whores" he just says

Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man that hoe
Then watch me crank that Robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haters man
When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang

he uses hoe to describe the place he is

seriously... stop being sexist
In his slight defense, most people in the south write "ho" as "hoe" even though it is an incorrect spelling. He is using hoe to describe the place in which he is currently, though.

I was so excited about the star wars bundle that I forgot I already owned some/most of those games. I may have some spare keys later if anyone is interested.
I would be, dawg! I actually have a few games from that bundle, so I decided to skip it. I might need what you don't, though.

I've been wanting to play video games the last couple of days, but I haven't played a thing. I have the Hardline beta downloading now, so hopefully I'll get some time in that today.

There are also a few Star Wars games I am missing on Steam, but all of them I do have on other systems, so I dont know if I want to get the bundle myself,  both KotORs, both Force Unleasheds, and Republic Commando. All great games though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, what's wrong with you? :3

--

Ugh... I've got 280 Club Nintendo points.

I have no idea what to spend them on.... If I had 20 more points, I guess I could grab the 2 Super Mario Land games, but even that seems pointless.

Not planning on ever owning a WiiU, but should I just blow it on an Earthbound or Super Metroid code?

I have no idea what to spend them on.... If I had 20 more points, I guess I could grab the 2 Super Mario Land games, but even that seems pointless.

Not planning on ever owning a WiiU, but should I just blow it on an Earthbound or Super Metroid code?
You might as well. Worst case, you could sell the code in the Trading forum or something.

I have...

Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy
The Force Unleashed
The Force Unleashed 2
Republic Commando

keys if anyone wants them.

I have ~700 CN coins. I'm thinking of getting

Yoshi's Island (200)
SMW (200)
SMB3 (200)
NES Remix (300)

I'm not sure what combination I'm most interested in though.

Yoshi's Island (200)
SMW (200)
SMB3 (200)
NES Remix (300)

I'd probably end up going with the first three, but I've never had any inclination to get into NES Remix, personally.

Much to my surprise, I was able to get in the last code I needed for Platinum today. Can't wait for my prize. This year I'm predicting a sheet of printer paper with "thanks" scrawled on it in crayon.

I did get pretty tempted by the Smash posters though. Might see if anyone ends up selling them.

Hahaha, what's wrong with you? :3

--

You have a 3DS? If so, you could download Rusty's Real Deal baseball and the Steel Diver f2p game and do the surveys with them to get the 20 you need. Steel Diver has a 0 coin registration survey, but it has a 10 coin post play, and Rusty give 15.

I have...

The Force Unleashed
The Force Unleashed 2
Republic Commando

Yoshi's Island (200)
SMW (200)
SMB3 (200)
NES Remix (300)

I'd like Jedi Academy if you still have it! I've still never played it!

As Action said, I would go with the first 3. I've never really been interested in NES Remix though. Plus, they have that double pack of NES Remix available so getting just the first game seems like kind of a waste.

You have a 3DS? If so, you could download Rusty's Real Deal baseball and the Steel Diver f2p game and do the surveys with them to get the 20 you need. Steel Diver has a 0 coin registration survey, but it has a 10 coin post play, and Rusty give 15.

I'd like Jedi Academy if you still have it! I've still never played it!

As Action said, I would go with the first 3. I've never really been interested in NES Remix though. Plus, they have that double pack of NES Remix available so getting just the first game seems like kind of a waste.
I downloaded and booted both of those games... how long should it take for the post play surveys to show up?

I have like 900 coins to use but the site is still broken for me. I'm almost ready to give up.
I was able to log in today, but it took a few refreshes to get past the "down for maintenance" screen. It's still a little wonky, but I was able to do a few surveys and register a few games. I still have a bunch of codes left to register though.

The guy who made that Halo/Metroid thing and that FF/DOA thing and that RWBY thing died the other day after being in a coma for about a week because he had an allergic reaction to a simple surgery he had undergone.

It's a weird as fuck concept to me; dying without knowing it. Like it doesn't really matter cuz whoknows what happens after you're dead but for some reason I guess I would want to know that am dying or whatever rather then just have it happen in my sleep even though it may not matter cuz I just may cease to exist completely after the fact so that knowledge doesn't mean anything.

I have a headache.

I have...

The Force Unleashed
The Force Unleashed 2
Republic Commando

Yoshi's Island (200)
SMW (200)
SMB3 (200)
NES Remix (300)

If you still have Republic Commando I'd be down for that, I know it has a few issues on 360 BC and would love to give that game another run.

Also, get the first 3 and buy the 2 pack disc for NES Remix, the Remix games are actually a lot of fun imo, but that would be a better value

The guy who made that Halo/Metroid thing and that FF/DOA thing and that RWBY thing died the other day after being in a coma for about a week because he had an allergic reaction to a simple surgery he had undergone.
Yeah, that was really sad. Dude was super talented and did great stuff in RvB. Will be missed.

I have like 900 coins to use but the site is still broken for me. I'm almost ready to give up.
I had good luck this morning. At night it is a shit show though.

Looking through my humble bundle I have a ton of unredeemed codes. Several bundles I have no recollection of purchasing.

I had good luck this morning. At night it is a shit show though.

Looking through my humble bundle I have a ton of unredeemed codes. Several bundles I have no recollection of purchasing.
That's the way it was for me the other day. I don't remember getting half of the bundles I had. I had a couple of bundles that were nothing but unredeemed codes, but nothing was what I wanted so I just ended up giving them to my brother since he just got a computer.

Joel, are there any other games I can use to farm registration/post-play survey nintendo points?
Yes, you can download the Pokemon Bank for a free trial and get another 15, same with the Jet Rocket II demo. As far as I know, Jet Rocket's demo is the only actual demo that gives coins on the eshop. Those should each give you a 5 coin registration survey and a 10 coin post play survey.

It's a weird as fuck concept to me; dying without knowing it. Like it doesn't really matter cuz whoknows what happens after you're dead but for some reason I guess I would want to know that am dying or whatever rather then just have it happen in my sleep even though it may not matter cuz I just may cease to exist completely after the fact so that knowledge doesn't mean anything.

I have a headache.
Fox.

bread's done
Back