GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

Last edited by a moderator:
Surging flapping Neighboring Gullwings, attack!! 

Whoa, such passion! 

Seriously

I'm so moved

gullwings.gif

Sony Online Entertainment being sold off makes me getting a PS4 get pushed back even more, I said when EQ was out on it I probably would, now Xbox is getting it anyways most likely 

Like that's even a choice.

One let's me SMASH one of my most hated characters of all team repeatedly into the ground with a number of superior characters that I actually like. The other is SMASH.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-hands-on-with-bayonetta-2
Wow, thanks for that. I'm surprised I didn't know about that stuff already. Also, we should all play Injustice on PS4 sometime.

Sony Online Entertainment being sold off makes me getting a PS4 get pushed back even more, I said when EQ was out on it I probably would, now Xbox is getting it anyways most likely
And nobody is surprised.

Club Nintendo is still broke for me. Ugh, I want my Earthbound!

Edit: Spoke too soon. It worked for me just now so I got it! Yay! Now to decide what else I want...

One let's me SMASH one of my most hated characters of all team repeatedly into the ground with a number of superior characters that I actually like.
I'm actually just curious who your most hated is.

I dunno if I can do Smash on Sat's, I usually work every weekend but I can always try to work a 2nd instead of a 3rd.
I can Smash pretty much any day. We'll find one that works.

Club Nintendo pls. I just want to sign in.

I was just thinking of the most overpowered character I could and he was the first to come to mind.

Also Club Nintendo is garbage. Can Nintendo do anything right anymore?

It's probably Green Arrow.

Dude is just a rip off of Hawkeye with none of the personality. Like how boring is that?

Also, man, we should realllly play Injustice.
I'm pretty sure I've forgotten everything, but I would totally play that shit again.

Was FINALLY able to get those Animal Crossing cards ordered from Club Nintendo. Hopefully it actually went through. Thanks again for the assist, Krymner! I owe you one.

How is Superman boring?

Motherfucker can do like everything.
I'm just going off of memory. I'm pretty sure Frosty hates Superman because of his powers.

I'm pretty sure I've forgotten everything, but I would totally play that shit again.

Was FINALLY able to get those Animal Crossing cards ordered from Club Nintendo. Hopefully it actually went through. Thanks again for the assist, Krymner! I owe you one.
I don't remember much either. I would like to play again and use all the skins, though! I may be able to pick up a new main.

I'm just going off of memory. I'm pretty sure Frosty hates Superman because of his powers.

I don't remember much either. I would like to play again and use all the skins, though! I may be able to pick up a new main.
Your memory is spot on.

It's like they polled a bunch of five year olds about "what would make a cool superhero?"

Then they said "oh, but he needs to blend in with the normals, give him a pair of glasses. cause glasses make you look completely different."

And then they were like "but he's unstoppable... nobody could ever kill him or beat him, there's no drama... he's pretty much god... I know, green rocks!"

Superman is the best and has lots of great stories. People who say there's not much to him just don't know much about him.

My friend was able to get her stuff handled on Club Nintendo at like 3am. Apparently the secret is to wait for most of the country to go to sleep.

It took me like four hours of attempting between tasks to get two surveys done and one code redeemed.

I'm just happy I got my Club Nintendo stuff done right when the prizes went up so I didnt have to deal with that stuff.

Also, everyone buy the Star Wars Humble Bundle, that's an amazing deal.

But he's died.
This is true, I've recently played through The Death And Return Of Superman twice, can confirm this happens.

That's not the context in which the phrase is used and we both know it.

Don't use that shit to try to cover up your disgusting sexism.

That's not the context in which the phrase is used and we both know it.

Don't use that shit to try to cover up your disgusting sexism.
I originally was going to write in superman dat gardening tool, plus hoe is a gardening tool how is the insult spelled ho?

I really meant it as the tool, you read it the other way so you are the sexist... plus that song never refers to "hoe" being "whores" he just says

Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man that hoe
Then watch me crank that Robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haters man
When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang

he uses hoe to describe the place he is

seriously... stop being sexist

Man, I'll admit I am. But even if you aren't I'd say some of those games are worth playing.
True. I like TFU games, the first one was pretty solid, bugs aside.

If you're a Star Wars aficionado though, you probably can't go wrong with most of them.

I'd have been more impressed if they somehow managed a "LucasArts Star Wars/Indy LEGO bundle".

Those games have not gone on sale since I started to grow my Steam Library... they just sit there, at $20 a piece, even if they're not as good as newer LEGO titles in terms of the mechanics/features. It's crazy.

----

All this talk about superman and hoes finally helped me understand this line:

"I'll report to Lois Lane and Superman that ho."

True. I like TFU games, the first one was pretty solid, bugs aside.

If you're a Star Wars aficionado though, you probably can't go wrong with most of them.

I'd have been more impressed if they somehow managed a "LucasArts Star Wars/Indy LEGO bundle".

Those games have not gone on sale since I started to grow my Steam Library... they just sit there, at $20 a piece, even if they're not as good as newer LEGO titles in terms of the mechanics/features. It's crazy.
Yeah, that is weird that the older LEGO games have kept their value like that, especially with the newer ones dropping quite fast.

For the people who don't want to spend much though, Jedi Academy is one of my favorite Star Wars games and is in the $1 pack, worth it for that (KotOR and Dark Forces are also good games as well). I do wonder what other games will be added in lately, I own all of these overall (not all on Steam) and don't think there's any out that I don't have though.

bread's done
Back