GGT 345 Now Has Enhanced Jiggle Physics

Guys, Charlie is back in SF5 and he's a Frankenstein monster.

chunli.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of visuals in a game, I understand exactly none of the design of these characters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBN8N2NXfi4

What the everloving fuck?

Why the hell couldn't those half-wits put dogdamned gamepad controls in the Metroid Prime Trilogy? fuck the Wiimote shit. fuck all that motion shit. fuck all three of those games. I'm done.

Xenoverse time! :D

Guys, Charlie is back in SF5 and he's a Frankenstein monster.
I was thinking about all the characters in fighting games that don't show up in sequels and such, and it made me like how Dead or Alive usually does it, where even if the character has no purpose/doesnt show up in story anymore they still make it in for arcade/online since that way if you main somebody you can still play as them and don't have to switch.

It's because they're Vampires. Gotta free dem titties when you're an undead.

Honestly, I would have played that game. It looks a lot like a vampire version of Shadow of Mordor and I love the other games in the LoK and SR series.

Why the hell couldn't those half-wits put dogdamned gamepad controls in the Metroid Prime Trilogy? fuck the Wiimote shit. fuck all that motion shit. fuck all three of those games. I'm done.
Heres the TLDR for the lazy.

fuck Nintendo.

Any of you bozos ever been to Philly? Heading over there for a show next month and gonna spend the day in the city, looking for stuff to do.

Xenoverse is amazing, I also got my Smash CDs from Club Nintendo in so that's pretty cool :D

Also want to play Resident Evil Revelations 2 but I'm gonna wait for the disc release for the few extra things plus I want online raid mode and that's not out yet.

This new Dragon Ball game seems really dope, might just go return DOA to get it instead
It's so good, I played around like 10 hours yesterday and will probably play a lot more of it, gonna get the season pass when content starts coming out as well. I'm really enjoying DoA as well, but the social/MMO side of Xenoverse is awesome, seeing a huge amount of players running around the city doing silly poses is amazing.

For real though, the General Chaos and Mutant League Football Kickstarters were baaaaaaaad.
I wish we could get another good Mutant League Football, I loved that game

I wish we could get another good Mutant League Football, I loved that game
I'd rather we got another Base Wars.

1. Baseball > Football

2. Robots > Mutants

3. Konami > EA

It's just facts. You can't argue with facts or we call you a denier. You don't want to be a denier. They don't get laid.

Mutant League Football had a robot team. I mean, they just used a pallette swap of skeletons for it, but still.

I think Mutant League Hockey had actual robots? But Mutant League Hockey was kinda lame compared to Football.

I'd rather we got another Base Wars.

1. Baseball > Football

2. Robots > Mutants

3. Konami > EA

It's just facts. You can't argue with facts or we call you a denier. You don't want to be a denier. They don't get laid.
I mean, they went by Ultra though, so...

But that game was awesome! Never played Mutant Football League.

I picked up Amazing Spidey 2 on PS4 thinking that it might be better than the 360 version I initially played since the PS4 was the version that they concentrated the most on working on, but nope. That game is still absolute shit. It really sucks that this is probably going to be the last Spider-Man game for a few years since Marvel does not like producing games based on their movies (Sony didn't even want to make TASM2) and they mainly want to make phone games starring their characters.

At least the costumes look good. I picked up the DLC costumes and the Iron Spider and Ends of the Earth costumes are gorgeous. Some of the best looking suits I've ever seen in a superhero game. It makes me really glad that Beenox has a lot of the same costume makers that worked on MUA2 since the costumes were the only really great thing about that game besides the character selection.

I'm pretty sure the X-Men usually beat the sentinels so I don't know if you can use #2 :p
But they always had Wolverine. He be dead now, so sentinels got a shot, right? Bring back Operation Zero Tolerance! Nah, pls don't.

I mean, they went by Ultra though, so...

But that game was awesome! Never played Mutant Football League.
Ultra games were always better than the Konami-branded games. Metal Gear got the Ultra treatment, as well as the TMNT.

While I love MGS, how Konami beat EA when it only has two (arguably three) good series?
Three? Silent Hill, Contra and.....Yu-gi-oh?

Are we playing DOA tonight, guys?
I dunno wtf happened last night man lol. I was on at 9pm until 11pm waiting on you and Zeki to get on; but it seems I was suppose to coordinate when we played according to Zeki, and I didn't know cause I thought he was doing it. So I sat and played the AI for 2hrs waiting on you guys but then found that out lol. Then I left to eat, and the time I got done I had to go to bed so I can have 3hrs of sleep so I could go to work. So yeah last night was a mess. However tonite seems good to go. I work 3rd shift tomorrow so I can stay up late and Zeki is down so if you're free man we can play. I got my mic setup I think so we can party chat and play. I'll need either you or Zeki to make the room though and make sure at least 3 spots are private.

But they always had Wolverine. He be dead now, so sentinels got a shot, right? Bring back Operation Zero Tolerance! Nah, pls don't.

Ultra games were always better than the Konami-branded games. Metal Gear got the Ultra treatment, as well as the TMNT.

Three? Silent Hill, Contra and.....Yu-gi-oh?
I love me some fucking Yugioh.

The old school shit though this new shit is garbage.

I dunno wtf happened last night man lol. I was on at 9pm until 11pm waiting on you and Zeki to get on; but it seems I was suppose to coordinate when we played according to Zeki, and I didn't know cause I thought he was doing it. So I sat and played the AI for 2hrs waiting on you guys but then found that out lol. Then I left to eat, and the time I got done I had to go to bed so I can have 3hrs of sleep so I could go to work. So yeah last night was a mess. However tonite seems good to go. I work 3rd shift tomorrow so I can stay up late and Zeki is down so if you're free man we can play. I got my mic setup I think so we can party chat and play. I'll need either you or Zeki to make the room though and make sure at least 3 spots are private.
I can't be in charge of those things. Trying to organize smash ruined me.

B-v6aw5WsAEg07f.jpg

I feel like I would have been more convinced to support the game without those screenshots that I'm not feeling at all.
I definitely get what they're going for and I think they can get the aesthetic to work, but the landscape in particular needs a bit of polishing up.

bread's done
Back