GGT 345 Now Has Enhanced Jiggle Physics

I've completed all of the mission 1 raid mode without any problem. The only problem for me is the uninteresting story line. Moira sucks and her constant cussing is like alright already we got it you're edgy. I'm using HUNK btw it sucks none of the characters have unique movements they're all the same moveset its kinda odd seeing wesker run in the same fashion as clarie and his melee attack looks so weak now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wandering is going to beat us 15 times in a row again probably

http://www.twitch.tv/mmmpepsi

Wandering is going to beat us 15 times in a row again probably

http://www.twitch.tv/mmmpepsi
You were streaming that? Holy shit I had no idea lol. Did anyone from here watch it?

Great games tonight guy's, you've both seriously improved from the last time we played. All the replays saved this time so I'm stoked me and Joel are already uploading lol. Frosty needs to join us, and whoever else has a PS4! Lux! Uraizen! I'm pretty sure the free version will let you play with us.

you guys are busy playing a real fighting game like smash while whoknows practices his doa combos
I haven't played Smash in a while. I mainly put it on now to watch my Amiibo murder each other for my amusement.

Doa the only game where evo had to set a rule against nudity gross
Wait, what? They don't even show butt.

These are some of my favorite matches from last night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS8MabReY84&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFxa7yDobVo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZAvygew_g&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3SETJ2GMZ8&feature=youtu.be

I still have a few more to upload, but that won't be till later.

I told you, it's more than two. :p
Though jury is still out on RER2 because it's a technical mess.

RE6 |> RE:R |> RE4 HD |> REmake HD |> RE:R2 (?)
Can you really count remakes of games as a good release? I mean it'd take some work to screw up RE4. And they already remade RE1 once. Reminds me, I still need to play Jake's campaign in RE6. I actually really enjoyed RE6. It has a ton of content to it.

I've been playing Yoshi's Island all weekend. It's fun, but it doesn't hold up as well as I remember it.

Can you really count remakes of games as a good release? I mean it'd take some work to screw up RE4. And they already remade RE1 once. Reminds me, I still need to play Jake's campaign in RE6. I actually really enjoyed RE6. It has a ton of content to it.

I've been playing Yoshi's Island all weekend. It's fun, but it doesn't hold up as well as I remember it.
Sure you can. There are people who never played the games in their original offerings. The remake could be be a bad game in a number of ways from technical issues to not really offering much on the whole. So I'd say, yeah, a remake can count as a good release just as a remake could count as a bad release (my experience with Super Mario 64 DS and DKCR3D wouldn't count those games as "good" Nintendo releases).

*quietly plays a good Capcom good on a good handheld console.*
So you're playing UMvC3 on your Vita?

I meant to play lots of video games this weekend, but instead I just watched Game of Thrones. Made it completely through the first two seasons and I'm halfway through season three now. Probably going to finish all of the show by this coming weekend. It has been fun.

Today I'm planning on trying to play more TASM2. I'm hoping to finish it sometime this week because I'm feeling really weird since I've only beaten one game so far this year.

I almost bought a Sonic Amiibo yesterday, but I passed on it.
You should pick it up! I can't wait till you get into it!

I would of got it just to send it to Joel.
Aww, you're the sweetest!

I don't want to support his Amiibo hobby. I hate seeing him disappointed when he can't find any.

#thanksobamanintendo
It is true. I do get quite down in the dumps because of it.

Luckily, I was able to find someone on CAG that found a Sonic and picked it up for me along with Fox so now I go them finally! Just need Meta Knight and Dedede to not care about any of the next wave except Ness!

The only one I want now is a Wario, then I'll be done with Amiibos.

However, I'd love if they do Arwing Amiibos for the upcoming Starfox game. Scan the ship and then play it in-game or something. I just like spaceships, really.

The only one I want now is a Wario, then I'll be done with Amiibos.

However, I'd love if they do Arwing Amiibos for the upcoming Starfox game. Scan the ship and then play it in-game or something. I just like spaceships, really.
nerds.gif

I'll keep a look out for Metaknight for you, and my GS had dedede a few days ago. When I go back to get some games I'll see if they still have him.
Thanks, dawg! You're the best <333

You only need mega man amiibos stop wasting your money
Not true.

I upgraded from a 2DS to a New 3DS XL over the weekend and I'm in love with the thing
How well does it fit in your pockets? I worry that it wouldn't fit in mine too well which is why I've so far held out on getting one since I don't usually carry a bag around at all.

Sounds like a downgrade.

Need a New 2ds
I would buy a new 2DS. I still love mine.

Today is going to be a good day. I think I'm going to do some school stuff and clean my apartment and then maybe play some Alien Isolation. I started it up last Friday and was having a lot of fun, but I had issues with getting lost early on, so I just gave up. Hoping that Capcom finally puts up the crossbuy shit for RER2 today too, I would like to play it on my PS4.

Not true. (1)

How well does it fit in your pockets? I worry that it wouldn't fit in mine too well which is why I've so far held out on getting one since I don't usually carry a bag around at all. (2)
(1) You're right. It's not true. Nobody *needs* amiibos at all.

(2) It's pretty much the same size as a 3DS XL -- so if you've seen one of those or researched it's "pocket fitting ability", it's about the same.

(1) You're right. It's not true. Nobody *needs* amiibos at all.

(2) It's pretty much the same size as a 3DS XL -- so if you've seen one of those or researched it's "pocket fitting ability", it's about the same.
I don't know about that. I think I need my Captain Falcon...

And okay, I need to steal somebody's XL to see how it fits in my pockets.

I don't know about that. I think I need my Captain Falcon...

And okay, I need to steal somebody's XL to see how it fits in my pockets.
I *will* falcon punch you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ONOQQzyFY

That might help to see them side by side.

Props to him for pointing out why I hate the hinge/clamshell design. :lol:

Thanks, that actually does help! I think I will upgrade. While I still love my 2DS, I would like something that folds.

Well, now I want to see Vladmir Buutin.

Maaan, the frame drops every time that the Xenomorph spawns in Alien Isolation really kills the surprise.

Wobbly screen is annoying as fuck. I also hate L/R are corners instead of rounded like on the 2DS. Uncomfortable unless you have claw hands.

Either way, the 3DS hardware feels like cheap junk when compared to the Vita.

Sweet sweet Vita.

bread's done
Back