GGT 346 Left Konami to Work at Imageepoch

Does the PS4 have any good racing games? And if somebody says "Driveclub" I'm gonna kick them in the balls.
Realtalk: it's not on consoles, but I've heard good things about Assetto Corsa. I need a Forza replacement for after we pack away the 360 (hopefully later this year), and that's the one I've been eyeing. Don't know if that would be an option for you, but wanted to mention it just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when ghost used to post in here and made me enjoy being in the GGT.

good times good times

Realtalk: it's not on consoles, but I've heard good things about Assetto Corsa. I need a Forza replacement for after we pack away the 360 (hopefully later this year), and that's the one I've been eyeing. Don't know if that would be an option for you, but wanted to mention it just in case.
I prefer racing games on consoles but I've heard of these. I'd really like a good off-road game. Wonder if they'll do a DiRT 2 remaster?

darth-vader.gif

I concur. It wasn't nearly weird enough. However, I gotta give them props for doing their dance all in one shot without screwing it up.

I finished all the non-extreme tracks in Trials Fusion and the DLC yesterday. There is so much content in that game it is crazy.

Never could get into Trials Fusion. Tried it when it was free on PS+. Maybe I was just too bad at it?

Started playing thru the Alien Breed trilogy again. Mindless fun shooting aliens.

I literally used the word song wat I don't get the thing you're doing it doens't work here
I mean, you also posted the video twice but mentioned the word "song" once, so...

Also, "yes" always works, so...

I concur. It wasn't nearly weird enough. However, I gotta give them props for doing their dance all in one shot without screwing it up.
The camera (or its focus) is constantly moving in/out. I was actually wondering if they did do it in one shot or if they could use that effect as a trick to make it look like one shot.

bread's done
Back