GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

Does that make someone homosexual if they "slobber on the banana"? What if you are the one with the banana?

Gotta do what ya gotta do to get those 'miibo. I wonder what I would need to do to get a Ness?
Do they do it regularly and enjoy it, or is it only occasionally, like say, to earn themselves an amiibo?

Need to suck a P-Ness.

Need to suck a P-Ness.
705.gif

This comment is and will always be pure gold

Finished Tomb Raider. Overall I like it. Although some of the enemies at the end of the game were annoying bullet sponges. It also seemed like it was trying to do too much. The hunting seemed so tacked on, as did the tombs.

Yeah, you never really had to hunt except for that one part where it makes you.

The tombs are definitely tacked on. I don't think a single one is used in the main storyline. They seemed more like "Alright we're done making Tomb Raider. Wait, we needed actual tombs for players to raid? Shit! Well make these small one puzzle rooms and call it a day!"

Game is dope though. Which explosion was your favorite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to be honest with you and say I didnt even know she had a second album

Also I keep getting the pop songs stuck in my head that indignate post.

No bappa, very bappa.

nan bappa very bappa damn bappa

Here's the new Girl's Day you've all been waiting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE

[7/6/2015 2:14:06 PM] Nate: You want to come to America old budy?
[7/6/2015 2:14:25 PM] Crotch: Even though literally everything up here is on fire right now.
[7/6/2015 2:14:26 PM] Crotch: No.

[7/6/2015 2:14:06 PM] Nate: You want to come to America old budy?
[7/6/2015 2:14:25 PM] Crotch: Even though literally everything up here is on fire right now.
[7/6/2015 2:14:26 PM] Crotch: No.
Whoa how are you speaking to him? Through the trees? With woodpeckers using morse code?

bread's done
Back