GGT 350 is about how much the Loch Ness Monster needs

I can't bring myself to buy DI since you have to buy the levels separately.

Also I can't use Donald Duck in Toy Story land or Guardians of the Galaxy land.

At least it's on Vita

You should trade in Arkham Knight and get it.
I would, but I like Arkham Knight too much. I'd miss it. I'll probably trade in Omega Ruby. I didn't like that at all.

Still wish Splatoon would get rid of that 2 map thing, but DI 2.0 is good fun for local coop, you can do pretty much everything that way, and there are A LOT of fun user made levels up now as well
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I was thinking about picking it up. That and the fact that it'll let my girlfriend play Gamora and she realllly likes Gamora.

But Pokemon doesn't have the Batmobile.

Obv the superior game.
I don't know what it was, but I just didn't like OR. I got a little over halfway into it and it just never captured my interest fully. X was a lot more fun for me, which is weird, because I never thought I'd be saying that.

I don't know what it was, but I just didn't like OR. I got a little over halfway into it and it just never captured my interest fully. X was a lot more fun for me, which is weird, because I never thought I'd be saying that.
I had a hard time getting into Alpha Sapphire as well. I figured it was because I played Y for 400+ hours though. Then White 2. Think I just need to let the Pokemon urge recharge a bit before I go back. Though to be totally honest, I never understood the clamoring for the Hoenn remakes anyway.

Loot Crate for this month gave me stuff for the game you work on :eek:
Yeah it did.

10665617_936780193028616_884935127_n.jpg

I would post a male version of her, but somebody might unfriend me on Facebook again if I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
We try our best to push play at the same time and just roll with it.

Or if you're watching something with Icebeast, you wait to hear his spacebar indicating he has started which is always about 5 seconds or so after he should have started.

We try our best to push play at the same time and just roll with it.

Or if you're watching something with Icebeast, you wait to hear his spacebar indicating he has started which is always about 5 seconds or so after he should have started.
Thats a really good idea, Could you guys share account info on streaming sites so it would make it easier to watch stuff? I guess you guys would really need to trust each other with that information though.

Could you guys share account info on streaming sites so it would make it easier to watch stuff? I guess you guys would really need to trust each other with that information though.
Yeah, we could. Yeah, it would totally be a trust thing. Trust between friends. Friends that have known each other for a long time. You think it's would be fine. You think said friend would want you to watch Neptunia.

Sometimes you have to remember that we're not real friends though. Just internet friends I guess. The kind that don't come through for each other. The kind that tell you not to buy Resident Evil 6 so you can play with them because they rather play with their IRL friends. The kind that have got you to buy multiple games to play with them, but always end up bailing on you when you try to actually play with them. The kind dodge going to Disney Land with you even though they have really wanted to go for a while now. The kind that won't go to a Miku concert with you. The kind that won't go watch LoveLive at the movie theatres with you. The kind that won't let you get with their sister even though you want that just so you could be in the same family as them. The kind that hit the "unfriend" button on Facebook and really mean it but act like later that it's not a big deal even though it literally says "unfriend."

They're the kind that you could fall asleep to while on Skype with cuz that's how comfortable you are with them, but it turns out, that they're really just the kind that hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Friends are overrated. Vita is all you need."

-Some internet guy

The August update for Splatoon seems to be erasing some of my earlier complaints and reasons for not purchasing it. Private games, group matchmaking, and level increase to 50 goes a long way in replayability. Add in a few more maps, and I may have to give it another look.

Can't wait for the August update so I can start playing it again.

Hopefully it's the beginning of August and not the end.

Also Vita is an important part of life.

bread's done
Back