GGT 351 Is Rereleasing Every GGT With "GGT REply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she's not allowed to take a bath at 16? Can you be less ageist please?
Children are allowed to take showers or baths doesnt mean we are supposed to watch them or have animated gifs of them as well.

I mean if you want to check out underage anime girls, thats your thing, dont drag us into it.

You need to get your mind out of the gutter.

Normal people are watching her make the most out of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nrz3g543XU1qg78wpo1_500.gif

You need to get your mind out of the gutter.

Normal people are watching her make the most out of life.
My post was very tame, would it be appropriate if it was a live action gif of a girl in a bath, no. In all context a child in a bath is exactly that, a child in a bath.

Zeki, its not your fault.

But if she is 16, that's okay in some places.

Can I post a GIF on Lenny Kravitz's dick busting through his pants?

No, really, let's do this. I've been fiending for some PSO for about a hot minute now.

Any non gaf member can join as long as a gaf member refers them.

Give me an account name and a password that you want and I'll send it over to the guy to make you accounts.

Please go with me on this journey.

Killer is Dead was pretty neat. Combat was super simple and button mashy, but game has style. Blacks were hella crushed to the point where it was pretty grating early on to play until you got used to it and even then the areas that had hard swings in lighting were a bit unpleasant.

Story was cool. Nonsensical and weird as fuck which is kind of what I expected and wanted so maybe that's what I liked it.
I've always wanted to play it, I just keep forgetting. I love Suda games.

Turns out your are my AIM friend but you just aren't online!

And Avengers 2 is trash. I don't blame her.
I'll fix that. I want your messagessss.

He's just giving us all our daily reminder that anime is a vile thing for immoral people.
And Crotch coming in with the truth!

Children are allowed to take showers or baths doesnt mean we are supposed to watch them or have animated gifs of them as well.

I mean if you want to check out underage anime girls, thats your thing, dont drag us into it.
While I agree, this is still not the worst or creepiest thing posted in the GGT. Didn't we have a member back around the time I joined that just straight up posted underaged Hentai one night? It happened like forever ago, so it's hard to remember.

No, really, let's do this. I've been fiending for some PSO for about a hot minute now.

Any non gaf member can join as long as a gaf member refers them.

Give me an account name and a password that you want and I'll send it over to the guy to make you accounts.

Please go with me on this journey.
I've never played PSO, but I would play it for you, indig-dawg.

Going to play some DOA today and maybe some Peacewalker.

No, srsly guys, PSO.

I played to level 10.

This game is the best game ever.

Send me the info requested (account name (this isn't character name) with password) so you can get in on this action please.

Hey, all you Xbone owners out there. I might be getting one this weekend/next week. What should I get with it besides KI and Halo?
Forza is always good, the normal ones or Horizon if you like the free roam better. Rare Replay is for sure worth the $30. I'd recommend subbing to a year of EA Access as well, most of the games are multiplat but you do get Titanfall in it at least which is good. State of Decay was pretty fun if you haven't played it yet. I still say it's at least worth running through Ryses story and Dead Rising, but those are all on PC so you may have played them. A lot of the f2p games are decent like Neverwinter and World of Tanks as well. And yeah, Sunset Overdrive is worth playing. Oh, also Max is worth grabbing, can find cheap codes for it since it was both a free game with gold and handed out in a contest a while ago. Crimson Dragon was alright as well if you kind of want a quasi Panzer Dragoon game.

Trying to stick to the exclusives, but outside of that there's a bunch of good games that aren't exclusive, so you may have played a lot of them already.

I'll see if I can grab a copy then!

Hey, all you Xbone owners out there. I might be getting one this weekend/next week. What should I get with it besides KI and Halo?
Indignate has a direct link to downloading PSO, he needs to make you an account as well. He may have already given you all this info.

Stay away from Halo, its like all the game did was copy Call of Duty. Push a button and shoot. Not much depth to it. If you get the bundle with it just sell the copy to some unlucky kid wanting to play it.

The trap has been set. Now we wait.

Sunset Overdrive is really fun
Thanks! I watched some videos after you mentioned it and will definitely pick it up!

Forza is always good, the normal ones or Horizon if you like the free roam better. Rare Replay is for sure worth the $30. I'd recommend subbing to a year of EA Access as well, most of the games are multiplat but you do get Titanfall in it at least which is good. State of Decay was pretty fun if you haven't played it yet. I still say it's at least worth running through Ryses story and Dead Rising, but those are all on PC so you may have played them. A lot of the f2p games are decent like Neverwinter and World of Tanks as well. And yeah, Sunset Overdrive is worth playing. Oh, also Max is worth grabbing, can find cheap codes for it since it was both a free game with gold and handed out in a contest a while ago. Crimson Dragon was alright as well if you kind of want a quasi Panzer Dragoon game.

Trying to stick to the exclusives, but outside of that there's a bunch of good games that aren't exclusive, so you may have played a lot of them already.
I planned on getting Forza (because Top Gear), Dead Rising, and Ryse. I didn't even remember Sunset Overdrive, so thanks! I have both Max and Crimson Dragon already, I think. I won codes for both.

Really glad I'm coming in at the time that I am. I plan on getting one of the $20x.xx used consoles from AWD and some games and it looks like it'll be pretty cheap.

Indignate has a direct link to downloading PSO, he needs to make you an account as well. He may have already given you all this info.

Stay away from Halo, its like all the game did was copy Call of Duty. Push a button and shoot. Not much depth to it. If you get the bundle with it just sell the copy to some unlucky kid wanting to play it.

The trap has been set. Now we wait.
Thanks for pointing that out. I will do that!

As for Halo, I likey the point and shoot. Plus, I can replay Halo 2 and 3 and that will be fantastic.

I planned on getting Forza (because Top Gear), Dead Rising, and Ryse. I didn't even remember Sunset Overdrive, so thanks! I have both Max and Crimson Dragon already, I think. I won codes for both.

Really glad I'm coming in at the time that I am. I plan on getting one of the $20x.xx used consoles from AWD and some games and it looks like it'll be pretty cheap.
Gotcha, I was gonna mention Max was 80% off this week as well, but if you have then even better haha.

Yeah the Top Gear stuff is top notch if you are a fan of the show. But with the AWD prices it's definitely worth getting, lot's of good games coming out on it in the future.

C-3P0 rocking the new left red arm

ep7-128464-1377-1378-11.jpg

OH MY GOSH! I have a crazy theory about the new star wars, its probably been discussed but

So we know Kylo ren is Sith or Jedi, based solely on his lightsaber. Now his real name isnt Kylo Ren his name comes from him being part of the Knights of Ren. The Knights of Ren could be a Jedi council similar to the past orders. Now what if he is a skywalker!? Think about it, in the trailer Luke is speaking to someone and tells them they have the force. What if Kylo Ren was Luke's Son? He went to the dark side similar to how vader was Luke's father and on the dark side. Luke taught him everything he knew but he went seeking more and found vaders remains. As well as finding out Luke has been hiding this info from him. He learned of vader and the empire. He saw the power and wanted it so he became almost an image of vader but learned from vaders mistakes. He recruitied the New Order. Luke in desperate need to stop him seeks out the help of Han. He hasnt seen him for years and he ask him of his daughter who had the potential of using the force but Han who was against decided she not tap into these powers (hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid) it is when Luke meets Rey, Han solo's daughter, she has strong potential and Luke convinces Han to have him train her. In meeting her he also meets a young man named Finn (freind of Rey) who has great power and similar to him in many ways. New Order discovers this and goes after them. Finn sneaks in the First Order at some point to retrieve something (explain why he is dressed as a Trooper).

My other theory is that kylo ren is darth vaders son or clone. Similar out come though. Learning about his father and becoming him.

Also Rey would Be Leia's Daughter as well probably should have mentioned that.

What do you guys think?

Sorry just a nerd rambling hahahah

I just saw Fantastic Four and I feel dead inside. I'm going to write up a whole big thing on it later. 

Also, I'll address Beatles' Star Wars theory.

That's pretty much what everybody said about it so I don't understand why you needed to prove it to yourself.

Even Zeki didn't go watch it.

yet

Considering that would be Natalie Portman and Natalie Portman is the worst part of Thor and just a terrible actress in general that would be a terrible idea.
They could have Kat Dennings play her, you're acting like there is only one female in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back