GGT 351 Is Rereleasing Every GGT With "GGT REply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep7poster.jpg

Finn is wielding a lightsaber, I was trying to see if the hilt looked like anyone elses lightsaber. But it seems they covered it up with his hands. It makes me think that this is the lightsaber of a previous jedi. Probably reading too much into that. But cant be sure especially with the rumors of what the story might be about.

Waiting for Polygon to write an article about how they put the girl in front.

I'm sure gaf is already making a big deal over it.

It's still bad.

If it's the same guy, he's really fallen off.
Probably because of how many people have really been shown in the movie. They have been secretive, I guess they dont even have oscar Issac's character, BB-8 or any of the first order.... not to mention chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO

Last edited by a moderator:
Both things I posted are actually fuckin great and you should listen to each for at least a couple minutes.

Particularly that second one.

I like the last few posts in this thread!

I got a deal for an Xbox One on Craigslist earlier! $200 for a console and controller! I also went to Target and got Master Chief Collection for $18! Going to also hit GS in a little and pick up DR3 as well. 

Yay for mutiple consoles!

Can do, usually takes ~1-2 weeks but sometimes can happen faster.

I don't think I have you added, what's your GT?
Colonel Eternal is my tag and thank you! I'll actually be messaging you in a sec. I have lots of questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6mzBjFtcBc
I posted this last GGT! I loooove it.

I played Killer Instinct with him like last week, it was fun.
I am downloading the Killer Instinct free version to see how much I like it before I buy it. I'm stoked to play it!

Colonel Eternal is my tag and thank you! I'll actually be messaging you in a sec. I have lots of questions!

I am downloading the Killer Instinct free version to see how much I like it before I buy it. I'm stoked to play it!
Added you, and no problem! I'll answer what I can then man.

It's pretty fun, I'm not amazing at fighters but still enjoy playing them, plus you get to try out Rash for free currently :D

Added you, and no problem! I'll answer what I can then man.

It's pretty fun, I'm not amazing at fighters but still enjoy playing them, plus you get to try out Rash for free currently :D
I messaged you on Steam, but it said you were offline. I wanted to know how to set up my One to download stuff when it's off. I'm having issues navigating around the dash. I think I've stuck with PS systems for too long.

Also, which is better? Sunset Overdrive or Killer Instinct?

I messaged you on Steam, but it said you were offline. I wanted to know how to set up my One to download stuff when it's off. I'm having issues navigating around the dash. I think I've stuck with PS systems for too long.

Logged in now if you have any more questions, for downloading, go to settings, then Power & startup, turn the power mode to Instant-on and check the box for "Automatically download updates and purchases"

That's a tough call, both are really fun, I feel KI has more replayibility though and will last longer if you get into it.

Logged in now if you have any more questions, for downloading, go to settings, then Power & startup, turn the power mode to Instant-on and check the box for "Automatically download updates and purchases"

That's a tough call, both are really fun, I feel KI has more replayibility though and will last longer if you get into it.

Put an ssd in my PS4 last week and it makes dying so much less of a hassle. No more waiting for the continue screen on DMC4:SE and I'm back to action in less than half the time.

The window for the Just Judgement Cut is HUGE when in the air. I can get it on the ground about 60% of the time, but in the air, it's close to 90%. Makes VMD mode MUCH easier. Plat'ing this game is going to be bittersweet, but I'll have MGS5 to keep me busy for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back