GGT 354 Is on a Different Timeline Where the Cubs Lose...?

Does your sister have a gag reflex?

Just something that I should keep in the back of my mind while I'm at the back of her throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like where this is going.

I didn't play much of any games this weekend. I did finish the original Star Wars trilogy playset for Disney Infinity 3.0, though. It was pretty good, but I think the amount of liberties they take with the story would drive somebody like Mo insane. 

Should I get Fallout 4 on PS4 or Xbox One? Past experience makes me think that I should get it on Xbox, but it is a new console generation, so I thought I'd ask you guys first.

Should I get Fallout 4 on PS4 or Xbox One? Past experience makes me think that I should get it on Xbox, but it is a new console generation, so I thought I'd ask you guys first.
I don't believe there is any exclusive/timed content this time for Fallout 4 like there was with 3, and I don't think there will be much difference between the two. I know there was a lot of bugs on the PS3 for Fallout 3, and New Vegas was damn near unplayable, but I think they will probably wind up being about equal for the consoles. Some would tell you to forgo those inferior console versions for the PC Master Race version, however. Then again, some would tell you that you can stream your PS4 copy onto your Vita, and others will tell you that playing Fallout 4 on Xbox One allows you to...um....play Haloz after that?

I'm still planning on getting a PS4 on or near Black Friday, so I'm hoping the ads start leaking soon so I can know what bundle I want to get.

Some would tell you to forgo those inferior console versions for the PC Master Race version, however. Then again...
PC, if it's a recent build. Aside from hardware, why the hell wouldn't you go PC if you could? Especially for a Bethesda title?

By the time my next build rolls around, I'll be able to pick up F4 on the cheap and mod the shit out of it. I'm especially looking forward to expanding the radio with all sorts of rare, forgotten pop tunes from the in-game setting. It's tops, baby.

I don't believe there is any exclusive/timed content this time for Fallout 4 like there was with 3, and I don't think there will be much difference between the two. I know there was a lot of bugs on the PS3 for Fallout 3, and New Vegas was damn near unplayable, but I think they will probably wind up being about equal for the consoles. Some would tell you to forgo those inferior console versions for the PC Master Race version, however. Then again, some would tell you that you can stream your PS4 copy onto your Vita, and others will tell you that playing Fallout 4 on Xbox One allows you to...um....play Haloz after that?

I'm still planning on getting a PS4 on or near Black Friday, so I'm hoping the ads start leaking soon so I can know what bundle I want to get.
I would get PC if my rig was better, but as it is I can't run FO4. I'll probably pick it up on Xbone since it'll let you play mods first and I'm used to the controller more for Fallout.

I just hope it's not a shit show or boring. Though, if it is I can just play Fallout 3 next week since BC is finally rolling out.

You should deffs get a PS4. They're great.

I already told you on Facebook, but happy birthday, Action!

PC, if it's a recent build. Aside from hardware, why the hell wouldn't you go PC if you could? Especially for a Bethesda title?

By the time my next build rolls around, I'll be able to pick up F4 on the cheap and mod the shit out of it. I'm especially looking forward to expanding the radio with all sorts of rare, forgotten pop tunes from the in-game setting. It's tops, baby.
Preference, duh.

Personally, if price and performance were static across all platforms, I'd buy every game on PS4 first (retail), sell it when I was done, then buy on Steam years later at a high discount and use SAM to sync up the trophies/achievements.

I'd get it on PC too if my rig could handle it. I'd rather invest in a PS4 so I can play those JRPGs than upgrade my PC. I don't spend enough time gaming to justify spending the money on both. As it is, these last few months, I'm lucky if I get to spend more than 2-3 hours a week playing video games, mostly on the weekends.

Happy B-day Action! 

G'aww, thank you guys!

Brawlhalla hit open beta today too, which was kind of a fun birthday present. It's free to play now if anyone feels so inclined.

I played a lot of Titanfall today. I've gotten really good at it in a really short amount of time and I feel like it may be the multiplayer shooter that I'm best at. I had two different matches today where I got more than 30 player kills and didn't die. I haven't done shit like that since Halo 3 and that makes this game just feel so, so fucking good.

Which one can you find cheaper and which one will have better resell value?

I typically go:

PC > PS4 > Xbone

PC has no resell value, but it's usually the cheapest and you can sell the steam cards for credit. PS4 usually performs better than Xbone and has a higher resell value. Xbone games are usually cheaper second-hand because of the former mention of PS4 games having a higher resell value. All I know is I have the best of every world and it's bitchin'.

Which one can you find cheaper and which one will have better resell value?

I typically go:

PC > PS4 > Xbone

PC has no resell value, but it's usually the cheapest and you can sell the steam cards for credit. PS4 usually performs better than Xbone and has a higher resell value. Xbone games are usually cheaper second-hand because of the former mention of PS4 games having a higher resell value. All I know is I have the best of every world and it's bitchin'.
If I go by cheapness it'll be the Xbone version since I do have $20 in bing money to use towards it, but that would stop me from reselling it after I'm done. Then again, maybe that wouldn't be so bad since it's supposed to be so expansive and I'll be playing it for a long time. I'll probably go with the Xbone version anyways since I feel like I kind of need more things to play on it anyways.

How you been, dawg? Wanna get up to some fighting games this week/next week sometime? I have legit never heard of that DBFC game, btw.

CS-o3bLUcAAkmR0.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE4icb_SPNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcDfLrzx3Y

If I go by cheapness it'll be the Xbone version since I do have $20 in bing money to use towards it, but that would stop me from reselling it after I'm done. Then again, maybe that wouldn't be so bad since it's supposed to be so expansive and I'll be playing it for a long time. I'll probably go with the Xbone version anyways since I feel like I kind of need more things to play on it anyways.

How you been, dawg? Wanna get up to some fighting games this week/next week sometime? I have legit never heard of that DBFC game, btw.
I'll explain when we play 3s. What's a good day and time for you?

I want to know what game this is so I can get a refund. This is a very important issue for me.

Whoa whoa whoa, they took panty shots out of Skullgirls?

I don't really know if I want to play that anymore, then. That was like, main selling point when I bought it for $5.

Rai, anytime tomorrow or Sunday works! Evenings are best, of course. Could you send me info for 3s and Fightcade, please? :D

I'll explain when we play 3s. What's a good day and time for you?

I want to know what game this is so I can get a refund. This is a very important issue for me.

Whoa whoa whoa, they took panty shots out of Skullgirls?

I don't really know if I want to play that anymore, then. That was like, main selling point when I bought it for $5.

Rai, anytime tomorrow or Sunday works! Evenings are best, of course. Could you send me info for 3s and Fightcade, please? :D
If nobody else joins I can just send you everything you need that night. Just sign up here for an account and download the client. I'll help you out with everything else.

http://www.fightcade.com/

Fallout or BLops 3? I want to get one so I can have it in my library and then never play it.

Maybe I'll just do that with ToZ.

bread's done
Back