GGT 354 Is on a Different Timeline Where the Cubs Lose...?

87255d1321848755katebec.jpg

This actually confuses me a bit. Not because they're bringing Bubsy back, but because right after I saw you post this here I went to Facebook and a ton of people I know that are way younger than me were posting about this and super fucking excited. .

How the fuck do people that are 14-16 know about Bubsy? Is there an underground Bubsy movement happening with America's youth?

Experienced my first heart break at 29 today. Girl dumped me for her ex

the feels man
How did it take you that long to experience heartbreak? I think my first one was when I was like 6 and a girl told me she didn't like me because I was poor.

Played a little more Fallout 4 last night. I'm loving the shit out of it now that I got into Diamond City. Still not as good as New Vegas, but I'm having fun. I don't know what I did exactly, but without leveling up or changing anything my character is now super proficient with rifles and I have rolled through so many areas and murdered everyone that's a way higher level than me with pretty much no problem. Last night I ran into Swan and destroyed him with the short laser musket you get in the beginning.

This actually confuses me a bit. Not because they're bringing Bubsy back, but because right after I saw you post this here I went to Facebook and a ton of people I know that are way younger than me were posting about this and super fucking excited. .

How the fuck do people that are 14-16 know about Bubsy? Is there an underground Bubsy movement happening with America's youth?

How did it take you that long to experience heartbreak? I think my first one was when I was like 6 and a girl told me she didn't like me because I was poor.

Played a little more Fallout 4 last night. I'm loving the shit out of it now that I got into Diamond City. Still not as good as New Vegas, but I'm having fun. I don't know what I did exactly, but without leveling up or changing anything my character is now super proficient with rifles and I have rolled through so many areas and murdered everyone that's a way higher level than me with pretty much no problem. Last night I ran into Swan and destroyed him with the short laser musket you get in the beginning.
First gf. I used to weigh 400 lbs lost a lot of weight got my first job, my first g/f. We were kinda cheating she was in a 15 year going no where relationship after 9 months she went back

I think I added you on fb joel

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks for the add.

I don't know what you expected with a cheating girl, homie. You put yourself into a situation to get hurt yadadamean?

Also I was really scared cuz I thought for a second you were going to say she was 15 years old and I was like oh noe pls

Bubsy's a popular-ish irony game, but other than that, I got nothin'.

First gf. I used to weigh 400 lbs lost a lot of weight got my first job, my first g/f. We were kinda cheating she was in a 15 year going no where relationship after 9 months she went back

I think I added you on fb joel
I'm sorry, man. As Indigdawg said though, kinda asking for it by kind of cheating in the first place. You'll get someone better <3 and congrats on the weight loss!

I added you, bro!

Wow thanks for the add.

I don't know what you expected with a cheating girl, homie. You put yourself into a situation to get hurt yadadamean?

Also I was really scared cuz I thought for a second you were going to say she was 15 years old and I was like oh noe pls
Nah, it's other GGT members that would have 15 year old gfs.

Bubsy's a popular-ish irony game, but other than that, I got nothin'.
I don't really either. I mean, I could just ask them, buuuut that would make me feel old.

Isn't it the go-to title for the oversaturation of mediocre platforming mascot games in that era?
I don't know. My brothers and their friends all seem to highly prefer Ty the Tasmanian Tiger when it comes to mediocre platforming mascots, so that's why it was odd for me to see kids that are the same age talking about how they were so stoked for Bubsy's return. It's just weird to see multiple kids super excited about a game that series that reached its peak a while before they were born.

Played more Fallout yesterday. Spent like an hour doing the infinite caps glitch and it was soooo worth it. I have like 80 stimpaks now and much, much better armor. Also, actually took a minute to use the power fist thing I got from Swan and it is godlike. I didn't expect it to be any good since I am not built for melee, but I'm still easily able to one shot enemies with it. I think I'm close to the end of the main storyline, so I'll probably wrap it up today and then move onto the wealth of sidequests.

Really loving Valentine too, btw. Good companions in this game.

I don't know. My brothers and their friends all seem to highly prefer Ty the Tasmanian Tiger when it comes to mediocre platforming mascots, so that's why it was odd for me to see kids that are the same age talking about how they were so stoked for Bubsy's return. It's just weird to see multiple kids super excited about a game that series that reached its peak a while before they were born.
Aero the Acro-Bat is the best. Gex is also cool.

Played more Fallout yesterday. Spent like an hour doing the infinite caps glitch and it was soooo worth it. I have like 80 stimpaks now and much, much better armor. Also, actually took a minute to use the power fist thing I got from Swan and it is godlike. I didn't expect it to be any good since I am not built for melee, but I'm still easily able to one shot enemies with it. I think I'm close to the end of the main storyline, so I'll probably wrap it up today and then move onto the wealth of sidequests.
Can't decide if I want to do that glitch or not. Having better armor would be nice, and I'm not really interested in the game for it's terrible combat. More interested in walking around and looking at stuff and getting radiated.

Had a chance at getting PAX East Saturday badges but I took too long and they sold out. :(

I'm taking a break from Fallout. I know my graphics card is already outdated, but man, I was playing on ultra just fine and as soon as I get to Diamond City, it turns into a Powerpoint presentation. 

Aero the Acro-Bat is the best. Gex is also cool.

Can't decide if I want to do that glitch or not. Having better armor would be nice, and I'm not really interested in the game for it's terrible combat. More interested in walking around and looking at stuff and getting radiated.
Gex is pretty great. I loved Gex 3.

You should, it takes like two seconds to do. I didn't get better armor from it, but I do have my armorer skill kind of high so I'm just making great armor for myself so that may be the reason why. What kind of build is your character?

Had a chance at getting PAX East Saturday badges but I took too long and they sold out. :(

I'm taking a break from Fallout. I know my graphics card is already outdated, but man, I was playing on ultra just fine and as soon as I get to Diamond City, it turns into a Powerpoint presentation.
That's because Powerpoint and MS Office in general is all a PC is good for.

Gex is pretty great. I loved Gex 3.

You should, it takes like two seconds to do. I didn't get better armor from it, but I do have my armorer skill kind of high so I'm just making great armor for myself so that may be the reason why. What kind of build is your character?
I'll always remember the overflowing toilets from Gex: Enter the Gecko.

I'll probably give in and do it. My I've been mainly going for charisma and something else that I don't recall.

That's because Powerpoint and MS Office in general is all a PC is good for.

I'll always remember the overflowing toilets from Gex: Enter the Gecko.

I'll probably give in and do it. My I've been mainly going for charisma and something else that I don't recall.
I just remember the general level design being great in Gex. I wish they would get remade someday.

Do it! I've been doing Charisma, too. It's always my first go to skill and this glitch helps even things out.

These platformer games were great, we do need more, not a lot of them hold up nowadays sadly.

I haven't been able to get into Fallout much, it's just okay for me, it's not a bad game but it's nothing groundbreaking either, I put more time into Battlefront yesterday then I have the whole past week for Fallout, I'll still play it but not sure how long it'll take me.

These platformer games were great, we do need more, not a lot of them hold up nowadays sadly.

I haven't been able to get into Fallout much, it's just okay for me, it's not a bad game but it's nothing groundbreaking either, I put more time into Battlefront yesterday then I have the whole past week for Fallout, I'll still play it but not sure how long it'll take me.
I don't know how far you are into Fallout, but it gets a lot, lot better after you get deep into the story stuff in Diamond city.

I know you were saying shit about Titanfall, Joel. I have the game now ... kinda. Trying the EA Access thing and stuff. I need to know what time you guys play games.

I don't know how far you are into Fallout, but it gets a lot, lot better after you get deep into the story stuff in Diamond city.
Not super far, I get distracted and like exploring a lot, and I know the game is post-apocalyptic, but the beginning at least feels very barren compared to like Fallout 3 so far, but hopefully things pick up, because I am enjoying the game, it's just not pulling me in as much as some people.

I know you were saying shit about Titanfall, Joel. I have the game now ... kinda. Trying the EA Access thing and stuff. I need to know what time you guys play games.
Sweet! If you'd be down, we could play tomorrow night or this weekend sometime. I've been dying to play it with someone I actually know! <3

I'll also be free tomorrow around noonish cst if you're free.

Not super far, I get distracted and like exploring a lot, and I know the game is post-apocalyptic, but the beginning at least feels very barren compared to like Fallout 3 so far, but hopefully things pick up, because I am enjoying the game, it's just not pulling me in as much as some people.
I totally agree with you. I suffered through the first few hours of that game and it made me really regret buying it since this was my last big game purchase of the year. Thankfully, it really picked up when I finally got to Diamond city and I can safely say that it was a good buy.

You are right that the world feels really barren, though. I'm not sure what that's about. They made a game in what should be a pretty active and hospitable place, yet it somehow ends up feeling way, way more barren than the Mojave did in New Vegas. I'm not sure why they decided to do that exactly, but it just seems like an odd decision. Then again, I did just get to a big point that may mean the world will be populated by some other characters, so maybe that will help things feel a little better. I can hope, at least.

I wish Crotch would get in here. I want to know what he thinks of the Synths in this game. He always has the best things to say about race wars in RPGs.

Sweet! If you'd be down, we could play tomorrow night or this weekend sometime. I've been dying to play it with someone I actually know! <3

I'll also be free tomorrow around noonish cst if you're free.
Just, like... IM me on Skype whenever you want to play a game or something. If I'm on Skype I'm probably not doing anything too important.

This thumbnail probably has the biggest breast I've ever seen on a video game anime lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rNJFn0VU5I

Just, like... IM me on Skype whenever you want to play a game or something. If I'm on Skype I'm probably not doing anything too important.
Yeah, I'll hit you up, man <3

I know what this guy's talking about. I spent so, so long building my lady. She's so pretty.

Would marry/10.

Lightning returns to the PC on the 10th.
That took longer than I thought.

SEGA put the Sonic OSTs on Spotify.

This includes Sonic R.

#winning
Thanks for the heads up! I'll listen to this allll day.

This thumbnail probably has the biggest breast I've ever seen on a video game anime lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rNJFn0VU5I
Check out some Giantess or inflation stuff, yo.

I'm pretty sure Icebeast has posted video game anime lady fanart with bigger.
Yeeeeeep, get 'em.

I expected to play a lot of Fallout last night, but instead I ended up helping my girlfriend start it. She is loving it. First ever first person game that she has liked. She loves like everything about the world. It's weird to see her so into something I've introduced her to.

bread's done
Back