GGT 357 Gets Revisited By Some Old Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, when going through the Tekken Tunes, I was surprised by how little dubstep is still around. It was like a pure musical fad. 

I kind of miss it. Like, 70% of my original songs for Tekken Tunes were dubstep and most of what I put on today was 90's electric or dance music. 

0K916sb.png

Anyone checkout the SXSW Gaming Expo? The Paranormal Activity VR was intense, and there were a ton of indie games (I think I saw three different Smash Bros. clones). Pinstripe was my favorite, and the demo was so damn beautiful!

http://atmosgames.com/

This might cause a rift in our relationship
... What is your list?

If it's actually that great, I will need to give it a try. I can't believe I haven't heard more about it by now. I'm still surprised that people are so down on the 2DS. It's my favorite iteration of the system and I have more fun on it than I have on any other handheld I've had. Screen is a little scratched up on mine, which sucks, but I have dropped the thing around a million times and it's still working like a champ.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. <3

That's a good point. Now that I have a job I will definitely be thinking more about getting a better PC to play things. Is it bad to go for a laptop if you want to play games? I've been wanting a laptop again lately and it would be a nice excuse to seriously upgrade.

Thank you, Rai. I know it's a small thing to say, but that really, really made me feel better. You're the best!
Laptops for gaming aren't really a good idea. They're usually heavy, get very hot easily, and just aren't as powerful. Future customization is a no-no, too. So you can't salvage any parts when you want to upgrade.

Btw, did you get my txt about season 3? I don't know if I have the right number saved or not.

... What is your list?

Laptops for gaming aren't really a good idea. They're usually heavy, get very hot easily, and just aren't as powerful. Future customization is a no-no, too. So you can't salvage any parts when you want to upgrade.

Btw, did you get my txt about season 3? I don't know if I have the right number saved or not.
Thanks for the advice! Still kind of used to shittier computers, so it helps a ton!

Yes, I got your text and thank you for the heads up. I haven't been following things very closely lately and I know I would have missed out on it if you hadn't mentioned it. Sorry I took so long to text back. I was way, waaaay busy when you texted me and didn't see it. Have you been playing a lot of SFV lately? If so, how're you liking it? Better than SFIV at all?

Get infinite master balls and come back later.

Articuno's can't resist master balls.
Maaaan, thank you so much for telling me this. I did it and ended up beating the game yesterday. The item dupe trick helped soooooo much.

Today is my first day of training, so yay! I have high hopes that it will be a good day.

maybe they finally figured out that he was an alt

also stop doing the thing where you mention shit but don't post relevant links

you've done this before

#whybeatlesleft

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i'm confused

did he get banned for playing the division? that makes some sense i guess

I'm not sure why that might have gotten him banned, but in any case RIP &nbsp. I'll continue being the best pillar of the community that the community has ever seen.
We all know you were the first to know. But yeah, don't know why either... unless like Dig said, it was a previously banned alt.

also lol at him being mad and calling someone an asshole cuz they didn't want to play with him cuz he himself is an asshole and isn't liked by anybody

Joel BVS is getting shitty reviews.

why =[
I think it's because Snyder movies can't get good reviews. Still, not bad! I liked all of his other movies I've seen.

A friend of Joel.
You know it <3

Because critics are upset it's so good.

I'm gonna watch it again this weekend.
I want to ask you so many questions, but I'm afraid of the answers.

I'm seeing it on Saturday in 2D IMAX. I've got high hopes.

I want to thank you for this. I really needed to see some tits this morning to really wake up and this just totally fulfilled that need.

I think people just have a weird hatred for Zack Snyder. Movie is great, don't worry Joel.

Also snow day. Now I don't have to take an exam today.

Yes, I got your text and thank you for the heads up. I haven't been following things very closely lately and I know I would have missed out on it if you hadn't mentioned it. Sorry I took so long to text back. I was way, waaaay busy when you texted me and didn't see it. Have you been playing a lot of SFV lately? If so, how're you liking it? Better than SFIV at all?
They upped themselves and are now selling the Supreme Edition for $60 on Xbone and $50 on PC. All three Ultra packs and the classic KIs for Xbone. The game is also cross-buy and cross-play.

So either buy Killer Instinct or pre-order Season 3. </shill>

Joel, frost, Hank...

http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-pricing-details/

I can't wait until 2022's Batman vs Howard Roark.

See, Howard Roark is the main character of The Fountainhead and in a recent intervaefasdafc1zx

I think people just have a weird hatred for Zack Snyder. Movie is great, don't worry Joel.

Also snow day. Now I don't have to take an exam today.
Yeah, I figure that's probably the case. Still, it's just a little worrying me that WB will close down their plans for more movies and reboot.

Wooo, snow! We got almost no snow this season, but we're apparently going to get a lot on Sunday. It'll be interesting to see if it happens considering yesterday it was 89.

In 25 years people will look back and see how amazing BVS was
I think this will be the case. People will be much more understanding in another 25 years.

They upped themselves and are now selling the Supreme Edition for $60 on Xbone and $50 on PC. All three Ultra packs and the classic KIs for Xbone. The game is also cross-buy and cross-play.

So either buy Killer Instinct or pre-order Season 3. </shill>

Joel, frost, Hank...

http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-pricing-details/
I am super, super excited for this. I saw it this morning and I was just going to buy Ultra, but I'm thinking about going for the biggest pack just to show my support. I am so happy about how they handled this game. Best exclusive fighter this gen.

Yesterday was interesting. There was a massive wild fire a couple of counties away and it came really close to my town and work. Smoke billowed into my building and everything. Shit was cray. Thankfully, we didn't have to evacuate or anything.

So glad today is Thursday. Only 16 hours of work left and I get to sleep in. So excited. I feel like drinking.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, I guess I'll finally install Windows 10.
I don't know how you got around it for so long. I went away on vacation and when I came back my computer had somehow automatically started the install process and I couldn't figure out a way to back out of it. So terrible.

I have gotten used to it now, though. it's not the worst thing (unlike the Windows Vista I work with daily).

PSYCHO BALL

this athena is terrible looking.

athena is supposed to be thick

this just looks like one of zeki's anime schoolgirls

granted this whole game looks bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4RsWSeLVyM

I think you're trying to insult fighting games with that question but you're actually showing how sad your life is that no one plays with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back