GGT 357 Gets Revisited By Some Old Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Jam is the best. I still wish a sequel would happen.

One more day of work for this week. So excited to be done. 

Work got a lot easier, so I wanted to say thank you to all of you that said nice things that helped ease my anxiety. Things are going really well and I think I will do really well at the company. 

Going to see BvS tomorrow too, I'm super excited!

Space Jam is the best. I still wish a sequel would happen.

One more day of work for this week. So excited to be done.

Work got a lot easier, so I wanted to say thank you to all of you that said nice things that helped ease my anxiety. Things are going really well and I think I will do really well at the company.

Going to see BvS tomorrow too, I'm super excited!
I'm going to see it tomorrow too! I'm excited to hear what you think of it.

Don't forget to eat BvS cereal before you go.

Going to see BvS at 10:00 am this morning to avoid crowds. Rewatched Man of Steel last night... It was not as good as I remember.

Affleck has had that same blank stare on his face since J-Lo dumped him. I'm probably gonna wait till BvS hits video before I watch it. Next movie I'm going to the theaters to watch is Ratchet & Clank next month.

Affleck has had that same blank stare on his face since J-Lo dumped him. I'm probably gonna wait till BvS hits video before I watch it. Next movie I'm going to the theaters to watch is Ratchet & Clank next month.
I'll also watch that. I get the feeling it's going to bomb since there doesn't seem to be much advertising for it, but oh well.

The trailers for it are already playing on TV, so I think it'll build up more in the next few weeks. Marvel's Civil War comes out the following week, so it'll really only have opening weekend to do much before Cap vs Ironman crushes it, so its already in a bad place. Then, 4 weeks later Angry Birds will probably kill it out of theaters. Still, it looks like it'll be a hell of a lot better than Angry Birds.

And who's got the balls to go up against Captain America on May 6? Steven Seagal does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrVR3lUPzCQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately kids and families prefer Trash like Angry Birds which makes me cry all night long.

Just remembered the game comes out really soon so that's cool.

Going to see BvS at 10:00 am this morning to avoid crowds. Rewatched Man of Steel last night... It was not as good as I remember.
How did that go? I went and saw it early today and it was the worst fucking movie watching experience of my life. Just as full as Force Awakens on opening day, but nobody was as polite. One guy and his two friends continually and purposefully walked in front of my girlfriend and I 4 times during the movie even though He was all the way on the other end of the row and could have gotten out of the theatre that way.

Shit fucking sucked and then, heard him telling his friend that people with long legs shouldn't be allowed to sit in the middle of any aisles because it makes it hard to pass them (he was talking about me because I'm tall) I seriously considered kicking that asshole in the chest when he went by the last time.

Still, movie was great. I am really glad I saw it. I loved it. It did make me tear up though, because I kind of realized that I'm a terrible person that doesn't have many friends. Just like Batman is in the beginning.

How did that go? I went and saw it early today and it was the worst fucking movie watching experience of my life. Just as full as Force Awakens on opening day, but nobody was as polite. One guy and his two friends continually and purposefully walked in front of my girlfriend and I 4 times during the movie even though He was all the way on the other end of the row and could have gotten out of the theatre that way.

Shit fucking sucked and then, heard him telling his friend that people with long legs shouldn't be allowed to sit in the middle of any aisles because it makes it hard to pass them (he was talking about me because I'm tall) I seriously considered kicking that asshole in the chest when he went by the last time.

Still, movie was great. I am really glad I saw it. I loved it. It did make me tear up though, because I kind of realized that I'm a terrible person that doesn't have many friends. Just like Batman is in the beginning.
Alfred is Batman's friend.

Joel is just using the guy who walked in front of him to disguise his disgust for the movie and is taking it out on that poor guy who probably left once to go outside to politely check on his sick grandma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWbRjCu0wkA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UNRmK48vU&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vFviZ4qw0

Joel I saw you picked up TTT2 on the 360/One, I am awful at it and everybody I told to buy it said no but I'd be down for trying some of that at some point, I just expect to never win :D

Do I buy Killer Instinct?

Is that a thing we're doing?

I'll do it if it's a thing we're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back