• Cassandra Morris as Morgana
  • Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
  • Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
  • Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
  • Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
  • Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
  • Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
  • Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi

So is nintendo getting rid of the 3DS now? I wonder if you can play 3ds games since there is a cartige slot being used for main games? Hopefully the screen on Switch has a good battery life.

So is nintendo getting rid of the 3DS now? I wonder if you can play 3ds games since there is a cartige slot being used for main games? Hopefully the screen on Switch has a good battery life.
I doubt it since that would further kill 3DS sales.

I'm interested though since portable gaming>console gaming

What about the Logan trailer?
I bet Professor X gets killed and then Logan does some soul searching with that girl.

Wouldn't be surprised if Wolverine died too. Hugh Jackman probably wants to make extra sure people know he's done with the role.

They couldn't have 3ds support since all the major hardware is in the screen and from the video once the base is removed it turns off the connection to the TV.

Hopefully they made the connecters to the base sturdy, I can see people jamming the screen in there and breaking something.

Beatles and I are going to form a Splatoon squad and go to the Splatoon finals in a huge stadium full of people watching and cheering.

I hope the girl is The Last of Us.

Even if Wolverine dies he could still come back since this movie is like in the future or something and they've also already established parallel time lines none of it really fuckin matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can physically get it but I don't want to buy it, it will drop in price fast. I have been really good about not buying games at full price since February of 2015. Final Fantasy XV might break that streak though...
Can you buy a Vita with World of Final Fantasy then

I can physically get it but I don't want to buy it, it will drop in price fast. I have been really good about not buying games at full price since February of 2015. Final Fantasy XV might break that streak though...
I realized I bought Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD back when it came out so It hasnt been since February 2015. Sorry

Sometimes music videos for subpar songs are really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw

xm7UGxs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back