GGT 363 Found a Black Book but still got Whilewashed

Im sailing
tenor.gif

Don't care too much for that song, but I like Red Velvet. Dumb Dumb, Ice Cream Cake, and Russian Roulette are all in my jogging mix.

Everyone here's freaking out about the eclipse. Half the town's shut down. Crazy people. It's just the damn moon and sun. This ain't pokemon. Just open the damn bank!

Why didn't you mention their best song Happiness?

Red Velvet went downhill around The Velvet time. The comeback before this song was alright but still not as good as everything The Red and pre.

Finally got my new laptop! It's got a GTX 1060, it's not much but hopefully it can run the games I want to play. A huge upgrade from the 660m I had.

So anyone have any suggestions on PC exclusives I should get? I also got Rocket League for free with the purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own Rocket League but didn't play much of it on the PC. I'd be down to play that sometime.

As for PC exclusives - Isn't that Torment games supposed to be really good? Or am I thinking of Pillars of Eternity?

Man, I've been out of the loop for a while now. I don't even know what's new on PC these days. 

I own Rocket League but didn't play much of it on the PC. I'd be down to play that sometime.

As for PC exclusives - Isn't that Torment games supposed to be really good? Or am I thinking of Pillars of Eternity?

Man, I've been out of the loop for a while now. I don't even know what's new on PC these days.
Rocket League looks really fun, I'll be on that for sure! I got it free on PS4 too when it was on PS+ but never really got into it then.

Both Torment and Pillars of Eternity seem to be coming to console soon. I was thinking of another spaceship sim game that was a PC exclusive. I thought it was Elite Dangerous at first but that isn't it since it just came out on console.

I'll also be deep into Starcraft 2: LotV again now that I have a PC that can actually run it. And I have to get Shining Blade fighter too, since I imported the PS4 copy, but the localized version is only on PC.

Just realized I have Watch Dogs (original) on PC as well when I bought the CE. But it comes with discs and I don't even have a disc drive. I guess I just use the code on Steam? I wonder how many other PC games I have but never redeemed. I know Song of the Deep came with the PC version due to a glitch. 

What's everyone's top 5 favorite K-Pop songs of all time? So I got something to listen to on my road trip.
What road trip? How long will you be gone? Will I still see you? Where will you be going? Who's going with you? Do you have a pair of clean underwear? Will you still be posting? When can we play video games together again? Why didn't you tell me this sooner?

bread's done
Back