GGT #42 loves Miku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jest']
I have to fight 25 friggin RAYs at the end? this is going to take even longer than the god damn Fat Man fight. Good thing I stocked up on 2 Rations before saving in the level.
[/QUOTE]
That was a lot of fun on Extreme. Too bad I needed a friend to do the button mashing scene for me.
Tried the desert golf course again, and did even worse this time. fuckin golf, when's DJ MAX getting here??

Where is my fucking DS3 play-asia?

It shipped OVER 2 WEEKS AGO.

If I dont see it in another week, a serious bitchfest will come from me.

Mario Kart DS > all other Mario Karts.

Anyone who doesn't agree with this progression is wrong:
DS > 64 > SNES > GBA

These are facts. Or opinions. One of the two.

So, yeah, I'm dumb as crap and got the elevator working just fine in MGS last night. But, I had precious few moments to play so I got as far as blowing myself up on mines and needed to stop. Really just wanted to see if I was just being stupid for the elevator, which I was.

I guess I need to find me something to see those mines. I had a great idea to just walk along the tracks in the snow cause there couldn't be mines there, right?!

False.

[quote name='daroga']Mario Kart DS > all other Mario Karts.

DS > 64 > SNES > GBA

These are facts. Or opinions. One of the two.

So, yeah, I'm dumb as crap and got the elevator working just fine in MGS last night. But, I had precious few moments to play so I got as far as blowing myself up on mines and needed to stop. Really just wanted to see if I was just being stupid for the elevator, which I was.

I guess I need to find me something to see those mines. I had a great idea to just walk along the tracks in the snow cause there couldn't be mines there, right?!

False.[/QUOTE]
If you crawl mines can't hurt you, and you pick them up. If you want to see them infrared goggles or a mine detector will work.

Oh, and I don't like any of the Mario Karts. So yeah...

[quote name='Chacrana']That progression is correct. Doubly so since it doesn't even factor in the Gamecube one because it was so bad.[/quote]I've spent so little time with that I didn't think I could factor it in. I think I might set it above the SNES though because Mode 7 = loss.

Mode 7 w/ coin collecting to progress = real loss. That GBA one could've been pretty good, but wow...

Mario Kart DD!! is my favorite Mario Kart game. I don't understand why you jackasses think it sucks. I personally can't stand MK64.

I played a lot of P3 yesterday. I shall sink more time into it today.

What is sadness? I have known it. For Beatmania IIDX 13 is waiting at home, and yet, I am unable to collect it until tomorrow afternoon.

Mario Kart SNES was the shit. I remember getting the 64 version and playing it with friends for months. I'm sure little kids will feel the same way about the Wii version.

I can't wait to play Mario Kart Wii. Awesome Wii in-game footage in spoiler
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aundeN2eX_E[/media]

[quote name='daroga']I guess I need to find me something to see those mines. I had a great idea to just walk along the tracks in the snow cause there couldn't be mines there, right?![/quote]
THERE ARE CLAYMORE MINES IN THE AREA

USE THE MINE DETECTOR

call me... deepthroat.

iirc, the mine detector is on first floor of the tank hangar place, go up the stairs on the left side.

the therms are also on one of those rooms attached to the walkway, but if you passed them now you can't get them till later when you get a lv4 card key.

you should just crawl though. it's all kinds of hilarious. especially later when someone navigates a mine field for you and you just crawl right through.

---

yay, it's thursday.
that means it's almost friday!

[quote name='daroga']

False.[/QUOTE]

^^^^listen to deepthroat.
just wanted to add that if you crawl over the mines, you pick them up.

I picked up the MGS Essentials the week it came out, yet still haven't had the time to try any of them.
My goal is to finish all three by the time MGS4 drops.

I've only finished one MGS game. :whistle2:( Series is great, but I got into it a bit late.

Sorry I've been away GGT, busy with a lot of stuff (like writing a 40+ page paper right now) and I've been spending too much time in the DrunkPollock scam thread (since I was involved).

Last night, I played some Hot Shots Golf: OoB online. A lot of fun too. Played some CoD4 online with naes and ranked up.

I slightly bumped my PS3 when moving it today (since I'm heading home over the weekend), so I hope it still works. :whistle2:( Plan to play Burnour Paradise tonight with CAG. But, I need to finish up my paper too, and presentation, by Monday.

*deleted pic*

*deleted pic*

*deleted pic*

*deleted pic*

haha, jk. I'm taking a temporary vacation on my own accord. lots of work - will power = shit.

[quote name='daroga']Mario Kart DS > all other Mario Karts.

DS > 64 > SNES > GBA
[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with that progression....and the omission of Double Dash.

But also agree with InaFuye. Series is stale as hell, I'm totally done with it. Pretty much totally done with Nintendo's franchises in general, other than maybe another 2D Mario on the DS if one comes out. They've just all gotten stale for me after 20+ years of playing them.

I downloaded Mario Kart 64 on Wii. I will probably get Mario Kart Wii, but I gotta wait for impressions first. The reason is I liked Mario Kart DS, but I don't want to be burned on again like I was for Mario Kart DD on GC.

So, in Crisis Core, when the "LIMIT!" is flashing down by the AP or MP, does that mean I can DO something (something that uses those points is more powerful) or I have the chance of a limit break via the slot machine thing?

My plan for Mario Kart is to go out on 5/12 or whatever day the Gamestop trade 2 Wii games and get MK for $9.99 promo expires, armed with 2 of these 20% off any game at Gamecrazy coupon.

If I can wrap it up for no more than $30 total, including the $9.99, then I'm game. Otherwise I'll wait for $30 through some other deal, which could be a long time.

Anybody getting Summon Moon DS? I liked SK2 on GBA, so I'm seriously considering picking this up from my Gold Box. Not sure it will drop in price as quick on DS as it did on GBA...

Probably not on the Summon Moon.

There are so many other games, I just dont have the time for something hand held.

[quote name='gunm']Anybody getting Summon Moon DS? I liked SK2 on GBA, so I'm seriously considering picking this up from my Gold Box. Not sure it will drop in price as quick on DS as it did on GBA...[/quote]I very likely will be. No rush though, I'll grab it once I finish my two April DS pick-ups. Should be able to easily wrap that one up before EO2 in June.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I've only finished one MGS game. :whistle2:( Series is great, but I got into it a bit late.
[/quote]

Sorry I'm going to have to revoke your Captain Sony Membership Card.

I thought you were better than that! :p

Seriously, this is a shocker.

[quote name='zewone']40GB or 80GB and how much?

They need more details! :bomb:[/quote]

Edit: I'm going to go out on a limb and predict it will be an 80GB.

[quote name='gunm']Edit: I'm going to go out on a limb and predict it will be an 80GB.[/QUOTE]

It's a 40GB in Japan though.

I am really glad I bought my new TV. I might be tempted to buy another PS3 if I had the money still. I played more P3. I like it. I am going to data swap when I get P3 FES.

[quote name='InuFaye']I will talk sense into myself in saying that my 60gb is superior to the mgs4 ps3.[/QUOTE]

I have a PS2. You can have your 60GB PS3 that all the mouth breathers have, and I will smoke a pipe while I play my classy, VERY, VERY limited edition PS3.

PS2 upscaling is not garbage.

The PS3 has no horizontal scaler, which is why there are black bars on the sides.

Plus PS2 games played in 480i looks like garbage.

I like to keep my shit organized and as minimalist as possible.

One less console is always a plus.

lol, MM will have 3 PS3s. Triple Triples!

At this rate, I will end up with 2 PS3s and 1 pissed off SO.

I luvs me Import PS2.

[quote name='InuFaye']PS2 upscaling is not garbage.

The PS3 has no horizontal scaler, which is why there are black bars on the sides.

Plus PS2 games played in 480i looks like garbage.

I like to keep my shit organized and as minimalist as possible.

One less console is always a plus.[/QUOTE]

480i = upscaled 1080i/720p

It's going to look like garbage anywhere. Shitty upscaling isn't going to save it.

[quote name='gunm']lol, MM will have 3 PS3s. Triple Triples!

At this rate, I will end up with 2 PS3s and a divorce.

I luvs me Import PS2.[/quote]

Fixed'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back