GGT #45 has covered wars, y'know...in Fortune City, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ninja dog']unless it's an episode of Mr. Ed, there really is no context that justifies a serious talking animal[/QUOTE]

Especially one that escaped from Too Human. :lol:

Rei, from what I've been told, that is the very beginning of the game.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Does Chestka have an avatar?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, the real Chest-ka has more...ahem...

[quote name='gunm'] I dunno, the real Chest-ka has more...ahem...[/QUOTE]
LMAO :rofl: I don't think you can make bigger assets on your avatar. Regardless, according to some I'm "hurtin".

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'm not a virgin I've had sex with my hand.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... this makes me wonder how many of you are actually virgins... I predict a disturbingly high amount

[quote name='icebeast']I hope you aren't being serious, fairly sure Cheska was saying that some people have told here she was hurting in the large breast department.[/QUOTE]
*I* didn't call her ugly, if that's what you're implying. :nottalking:

ducktales nes

Actually I'm very confident in my breast size, even Adrianne Curry called me Chestka lol Beef was spot on with what I was implying.

Oh and JSP its nice to know you think I'm a virgin in your wet dreams ;)

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It's not the only thing you are in my wet dreams baby.[/QUOTE]

Don't make me quote your avatar again.

You guys always make me laugh.

And in all seriousness, Cheska, you're a pretty girl, you have a badass name, and you're the least irritating "gamer chick" I've come across. I hope you don't take the dumb shit I say seriously, because it's all jokes and no disrespect is meant. GGT 4 lyfe.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It's not the only thing you are in my wet dreams baby.[/QUOTE]

OMG, LOL!! Thank you so much for making me laugh today JSP, seriously, you hold the GGT together.

Oh and thanks for the lovely compliment :) But I do have a vagina which means I take things more personally haha. It's this anxiety killing me until the show starts, and these haters can actually see that I'm not some poser and that I indeed know my fair share when it comes to games.

In gaming related news, still playing Nier, still loving it. I even went out to buy the guide today and a friend of mine is giving me the OST. I played the demo for LoS, and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the game. WOOHOO! Two more days :D I agree about the talking horse though...creeeeeeeppy....

[quote name='distgfx']Gonna take you back to the past...

4848929039_8e0ce5631f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh good, I've been meaning to play some shitty games that suck ass.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']You guys always make me laugh.

And in all seriousness, Cheska, you're a pretty girl, you have a badass name, and you're the least irritating "gamer chick" I've come across. I hope you don't take the dumb shit I say seriously, because it's all jokes and no disrespect is meant. GGT 4 lyfe.
[/QUOTE]

Someone has a crush on someone else

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh good, I've been meaning to play some shitty games that suck ass.[/QUOTE]

Here:
rolling-rock-beer.jpg
You'll need it.

[quote name='distgfx']Hmm... this makes me wonder how many of you are actually virgins... I predict a disturbingly high amount[/QUOTE]
I'm not! WOO!

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of old Cube games I've overlooked today. Man, Donkey Konga is fuckin' awesome.

Haha oh you guys. All this talk to girls and sex makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Talk to your real life friends about shit like that.

Dallow, it took me like 8 and 1/2 hours. It was really damn good though.

Speaking of breasts, I remember back when I played on Xbox Live for the first time, I was playing Halo 2 and some dude was like, "I totally thought your name was icebreast." I ended up losing that gamer tag though since I didn't get a 360 right away, and when I did I just picked a new one and went with SinOfHeart (since I think I would have had to try and recover the old one and I didn't feel like going through that hassle). From there I stuck with SinOfHeart as my handle.

I sense some anger coming from Jimho.

------------
Is anyone importing the "sequel" to Hotel Dusk that was released in Europe?

That reminds me I never got around to playing Hotel Dusk. I mean to ever since it came out, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Just finished the part of Dead Rising 2 where (day 4 spoilers)
You barricade the security room and TK gets bitten. Nice to see them take the military thing in a different direction than the first game, and the gas zombies were surprising and make things a lot more hectic.

[quote name='Cheska19']Actually I'm very confident in my breast size, even Adrianne Curry called me Chestka lol Beef was spot on with what I was implying.

Oh and JSP its nice to know you think I'm a virgin in your wet dreams ;)[/QUOTE]

For the record, large breasts don't automagically make a woman attractive.

Vectrex.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm not! WOO!

Anyways, I've been playing a lot of old Cube games I've overlooked today. Man, Donkey Konga is fuckin' awesome.[/QUOTE]

Need an extra set of bongos? ^_^

[quote name='corrosivefrost']For the record, large breasts don't automagically make a woman attractive.
[/QUOTE]

This is def. Super huge boobs are honestly pretty yuck.

Especially on men.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Need an extra set of bongos? ^_^[/QUOTE]
Actually, I just bought an extra set today! Cost me $4.99 at my local CD Tradepost, they told me they've been trying to get rid of them the last 4 years, but no one would buy them because they've never stocked Donkey Konga, someone just traded the Bongos in out of the blue.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Actually, I just bought an extra set today! Cost me $4.99 at my local CD Tradepost, they told me they've been trying to get rid of them the last 4 years, but no one would buy them because they've never stocked Donkey Konga, someone just traded the Bongos in out of the blue.[/QUOTE]

I would've sent you this new never opened set for shipping. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I would've sent you this new never opened set for shipping. :lol:[/QUOTE]
OMG, for reals? I'm PMing you now!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']For the record, large breasts don't automagically make a woman attractive.

Vectrex.[/QUOTE]

Um, no where in my posts have I ever said that, tyvm.

Also, I'm not the one to start all these discussions, my name was brought up, so naturally Im going to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back