GGT 67 wasn't invited to seanr's TWISTED 10 kegger Kinect New Year's Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icebeast']Anime typically makes more sense then this:

"In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, he (Hazama) appears as the main antagonist and a playable character, planning to destroy the core unit, Amateratsu, using Noel Vermillion, who becomes the Kusanagi unit, Mu (μ-12). He sacrificed many NOL members in order to temper her. During the ending it is revealed that Hazama and Relius Clover are working for Ragna and Jin's little sister Saya, who is now the Imperator of The NOL. In the post-credits sequence he is shown standing over a Cauldron containing the remains of Nu (v-13) with Relius, commenting that it could be used to make the "Sword of the Imperator" ("Sword of Izanami" in the Japanese dub)."[/QUOTE]

"Takamagahara( "High Plain of Heaven") is a location in BlazBlue. The three entities that reside in Takamagahara are named TA, TB, and TC.

Takamagahara is a mysterious organization of three individuals. They are invisible beings, but they can cast humanoid shadows from chairs to the floor in a white room. They seem to have one mind and observe all of the possibilities of the timeline, guiding it toward some certain goal. It is implied that they are god-like but were actually created by humans. They apparently want to destroy the Amaterasu Unit as well, but seem to want to keep time looping to prevent the world from ever ending.

They had given Rachel Alucard the position of "Observer", and she violated the rules by activating the Tsukuyomi Unit at the end of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, so they let her leave the position."

[quote name='icebeast']At least I didn't post some of Blazblue's story (especially Continuum Shift which is apparently a time loop of the first game or something), I'm amazed anyone can even understand the plot of that game.[/QUOTE]

Don't sully his mind with that filth either.

[quote name='icebeast']Anime typically makes more sense then this:

"In BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, he (Hazama) appears as the main antagonist and a playable character, planning to destroy the core unit, Amateratsu, using Noel Vermillion, who becomes the Kusanagi unit, Mu (μ-12). He sacrificed many NOL members in order to temper her. During the ending it is revealed that Hazama and Relius Clover are working for Ragna and Jin's little sister Saya, who is now the Imperator of The NOL. In the post-credits sequence he is shown standing over a Cauldron containing the remains of Nu (v-13) with Relius, commenting that it could be used to make the "Sword of the Imperator" ("Sword of Izanami" in the Japanese dub)."
[/QUOTE]

Too late.

Looking at my games, Im getting a pretty big collection. I haven't traded a bunch of games in a long time. Just so sick of getting 8.00 for stuff, even from Amazon. I have 51 games now. I could probably dump half of them.

Now, if Amazon ran some promos like they did when they first had trade ins...

Is Zagief in MvC3?

If so, then why the fuck is his lamer predecessor nn the roster?

:???:

And if 'Gieffy isn't there? Not even this
HaggarSharkPink.jpg
as a special will make him better than our favorite Russian
after Karnov, natch

[quote name='manthing']Is Zagief in MvC3?

If so, then why the fuck is his lamer predecessor nn the roster?

:???:

And if 'Gieffy isn't there? Not even this
HaggarSharkPink.jpg
as a special will make him better than our favorite Russian
after Karnov, natch
[/QUOTE]

Zangief isn't in ... and Haggar > Zangief. ^_^

[quote name='seanr1221']Looking at my games, Im getting a pretty big collection. I haven't traded a bunch of games in a long time. Just so sick of getting 8.00 for stuff, even from Amazon. I have 51 games now. I could probably dump half of them.

Now, if Amazon ran some promos like they did when they first had trade ins...[/QUOTE]
Me, too! I've got to the point that I don't have enough room for all my games. I'm thinking of just saying screw it and getting rid of a bunch.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Me, too! I've got to the point that I don't have enough room for all my games. I'm thinking of just saying screw it and getting rid of a bunch.[/QUOTE]

It's tempting. I hate a huge collection, seems sloppy.

What the hell Capcom? I tried canceling my order for Ghost Trick at the Capcom store and they just shipped it. I wanted to get it from Amazon for the Soundtrack... Oh well I guess I'll throw that copy of PW it comes with up on Ebay.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']What the hell Capcom? I tried canceling my order for Ghost Trick at the Capcom store and they just shipped it. I wanted to get it from Amazon for the Soundtrack... Oh well I guess I'll throw that copy of PW it comes with up on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

That was your first mistake, ordering from a store like that.

Haggar seems interesting (not awesome like all the fuckwits would have you believe), but that trailer sure didn't do a good job of selling him to me. He looks boring as fuck in it.

Phoenix, on the other hand, looks fantastic.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I think Haggar is one of the better capcom additions to the roster. Especially compared to Trish.[/QUOTE]

At least Trish is a magic wielding demon with tits.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Haggar seems interesting (not awesome like all the fuckwits would have you believe), but that trailer sure didn't do a good job of selling him to me. He looks boring as fuck in it.

Phoenix, on the other hand, looks fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I want to see footage of haggar facing eft to see if they did any more random magic shifting of clothes/body parts mid-match. Just to make sure... since Capcom developers seem to be lazy ass good for nothings. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I want to see footage of haggar facing eft to see if they did any more random magic shifting of clothes/body parts mid-match. Just to make sure... since Capcom developers seem to be lazy ass good for nothings. ;)[/QUOTE]

image.php

Man, what the fuck? I'm play RDR and for some reason the game keeps automatically skipping cutscenes! My disc looks fine and I've got it installed, I think it may be the new title update they put out today.

[quote name='distgfx']
image.php
[/QUOTE]

image.php

*This isn't GAF. :cool:

By the way, they got rotating "hagger"'s suspender correctly... still not sure what the fucking problem with Spencer is.

photo-300x168.jpg

Is it possible to view what tv shows Netfilx has streaming without actually being a netflix member? I am mulling over signing up.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Is it possible to view what tv shows Netfilx has streaming without actually being a netflix member? I am mulling over signing up.[/QUOTE]

I don't know the answer to your question, but I will say that they have tons of shows available for streaming. If there's some specific shows you want to know about I could check for you.

And I think they have a free trial, so you could always do that and check what's available.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Try this?

http://instantwatcher.com/[/QUOTE] This is what I use if I want to know if something's on insta-watch. It's a great tool, too! A lot of stuff is on this site that doesn't actually show up on Netflix's site as insta-watch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Heh:

500x_veebq.jpg
[/QUOTE]

BEST THING EVER.

Edit: AAAAAH! RDR keeps skipping the first fucking cutscene of a mission for some reason! WHAT THE fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:
My resolution is to not buy any games in 2011*. I have way too many sitting in my closet sealed. And I rarely play anything these days. So burned out.
So far, so good. There's like 4 games I would normally have bought already. I need to stop looking at the deals page.

I've allotted myself $10 bucks worth of iOS games a month, if that, since games sales a frequent and many times plain free
3DS and it's games may be a big exception
fuck, but what about Ico/Sotc/Last Guardian? Yakuza 4? Uncharted 3? Fuuuuuck!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']My resolution is lose 10 pounds.[/QUOTE]

Easy. Cut out ALL soda and ALL fast food. Expect to lose ten pounds in 3 weeks.

Or follow this eating guide line:

-Run
-walk
-fly
-swim
-grow

If the food you are about to eat did none of these in its life time, then put it in the trash bin.

[quote name='j-cart']Easy. Cut out ALL soda and ALL fast food. Expect to lose ten pounds in 3 weeks.

Or follow this eating guide line:

-Run
-walk
-fly
-swim
-grow

If the food you are about to eat did none of these in its life time, then put it in the trash bin.[/QUOTE] I have no problem losing weight, I never drink soda, eat out only once a month and walk a lot. I'm just doing it because I'm in a weight losing competition with my fiancee for the second year in a row.

It's something we did last year, too, she says something like, "I wanna lose weight" and I say, "Bet I can lose more, faster!" and at the end of the year we see how much we lost and who is the winner. Last year was the first time we did it and I won. This year will probably be the same.

[quote name='gunm']my resolution is not to make lame resolutions.[/quote]

[quote name='j-cart']isn't that already a lame resolution?[/quote]

zing!

Just finished my Dead Space impossible run. The last level ended up being really easy because by that time I had a full-damage plasma cutter, force gun, and rifle. Plus I had a huge stock of ammo and health packs.

[quote name='ihadFG']Just finished my Dead Space impossible run. The last level ended up being really easy because by that time I had a full-damage plasma cutter, force gun, and rifle. Plus I had a huge stock of ammo and health packs.[/QUOTE]

Buying ammo in Dead Space sure made the game easy. There was really no threat of, "oh shit I better run" moments. Rather it was more like, 'RAMBO KILLING TIME MOTHER fuckERS!" Of course in that Issac grunting and panting voice.

Or in my case it was plasma cutter only (quite possibly the best starting weapon of any game?).

Dead Space is that game that I will just wait for its price drop. I enjoyed the first one (after I realized its greatness with RE5 bomb) and I'm sure I'll enjoy the 2nd one. MP seems like a novelty.

[quote name='j-cart']Buying ammo in Dead Space sure made the game easy. There was really no threat of, "oh shit I better run" moments. Rather it was more like, 'RAMBO KILLING TIME MOTHER fuckERS!" Of course in that Issac grunting and panting voice.

Or in my case it was plasma cutter only (quite possibly the best starting weapon of any game?).

Dead Space is that game that I will just wait for its price drop. I enjoyed the first one (after I realized its greatness with RE5 bomb) and I'm sure I'll enjoy the 2nd one. MP seems like a novelty.[/QUOTE]

Well actually I spent most of the game running away from the enemies when possible because even with the ability to buy ammo, money was scarce. It wasn't really until the last 2 chapters where they started throwing ruby semiconductors all over the place that I ended up have such an excess of everything. On impossible difficulty, it really felt much more like a survival horror game to me than it did on the easier difficulties. (although it still wasn't too hard overall)

I've been a big fan of the game since it came out though, and I'm definitely getting Dead Space 2 on release.

Put aside only $20 a month for games, then you can still buy games but you're still restricted.

Miles Edworth is fun...but I hope they go back to the old investigation way. This new method doesn't suck, I just like the old way better.

[quote name='distgfx']zing![/QUOTE]

Nope. My resolution is a good resolution, so there is no "zing".

Zing that, Trollzama aka Haggar Lover! :cool:

Just finished AC: Brotherhood

Im just waiting for a game in this series that will not make me do backflips of rage and bewilderment at the endings. They're cool though

[quote name='gunm']Nope. My resolution is a good resolution, so there is no "zing".

Zing that, Trollzama aka Haggar Lover! :cool:[/QUOTE]

noelsezwrong.gif

[quote name='distgfx']
noelsezwrong.gif
[/QUOTE]

Just because you and the jfart dude are lame doesn't mean you know what lame is. :nottalking:
I kid Trollzama :lol: :grouphug:

[quote name='gunm']Just because you and the jfart dude are lame doesn't mean you know what lame is. :nottalking:
I kid Trollzama :lol: :grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

Anything that's not cool to me is lame.

28u1jpz.gif

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back