GGT 79 Bought Terminator Salvation instead of donating to a homeless shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Dramatic_Alpaca.gif

[quote name='diddy310']Playstation Plus auto-patching is awesome. Between that and Stacking..cost justified.[/QUOTE]

Can you turn on auto-patch without turning on auto-downloads?

[quote name='KingBroly']Seriously, MvC3 better be the next one.[/QUOTE]

Well...

Maybe that's because GGT 79 didn't buy MVC3.

[quote name='KingBroly']Seriously, MvC3 better be the next one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chacrana']Well...

Maybe that's because GGT 79 didn't buy MVC3.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Shit's not out until Tuesday. Slow your roll.

Seriously if there wasn't money left over for the homeless shelter after buying Terminator Salvation then all bets are off for MvC3.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']GGT 80 Traded Food Stamps for MvC3[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. If anything, it would trade in food stamps for the homeless shelter it slighted this time around.

[quote name='Chacrana']Doubtful. If anything, it would trade in food stamps for the homeless shelter it slighted this time around.[/QUOTE]

GGT 80 Won The MvC3 Tournament It Held At The Homeless Shelter.

Who would want to after that review? The game sounds like shit, you can beat it in 2 hours!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']GGT 80 Won The MvC3 Tournament It Held At The Homeless Shelter.[/QUOTE]

You ignorant asshole. They're homeless. They aren't playing MVC3, they're playing Killzone 3.

[quote name='Chacrana']You ignorant asshole. They're homeless. They aren't playing MVC3, they're playing Killzone 1.[/QUOTE]
Fixed. homeless people can't afford Dat Triple.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Oh yeah, and to answer the question from the previous GGT. Everyone gets to download unlock keys for Jill and Shuma in March, not tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Fixed again.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Oh yeah, and to answer the question from the previous GGT. Everyone gets to download Jill and Shuma in March, not tuesday.[/QUOTE]

This is true.
However, the hax0rs may have them now.

---

That sucks about auto-download.
I don't want it downloading BS like KZ3 demo just to get my games autopatched. >_

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Oh yeah, and to answer the question from the previous GGT. Everyone gets to download Jill and Shuma in March, not tuesday.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that's bullshit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']GGT 80 Traded Food Stamps for MvC3[/QUOTE]

I tried to use food stamps at best buy and was turned away.

Amazon doesn't take food stamps either. WTF??

[quote name='whoknows']I tried to use food stamps at best buy and was turned away.

Amazon doesn't take food stamps either. WTF??[/QUOTE]
WHAT? Man. . .

Gorilla_walks_off.gif

[quote name='distgfx']Who would want to after that review? The game sounds like shit, you can beat it in 2 hours![/QUOTE]

I'm tired of paying $60 for short games.

That's why Terminator Salvation is so great. It's at least twice as long as MvC3!

[quote name='KingBroly']Oh man, that's bullshit.[/QUOTE]
You really didn't know that? I agree, it sucks, but I'm glad that they're releasing them all for everyone at the same time.

there it is! There it is! There it is! There it is! There it is!

Oh my god! Oh my god! Yeaaah! Yeaaah! Yeaah!

I found it! I found it! I found it! I found it! Finally!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Oh my god!! Oh my god! I finally found it oh my god!! I can't believe it. Take a look everybody! A live shiny ponyta! I can't believe this! I finally got it!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Thanks, now amazon keeps recommending meat to me[/QUOTE]

You can delete it from your browsing history.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Gonna watch The Lost Boys finally[/QUOTE]

Just stay away from Lost Boys: The Tribe; that movie seriously blows.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Gonna watch The Lost Boys finally[/QUOTE]
WOOOO! Corey Feldman is teh bomb! He's badass in that movie.

[quote name='icebeast']Just stay away from Lost Boys: The Tribe; that movie seriously blows.[/QUOTE] This. Icebeezy is 100% right.

[quote name='whoknows']What about Lost Boys: The Thirst?[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know about that movie until now, but it must be good because it has the word Thirst in the title just like:

Thirst_onesheet-thumb-330x489-19658.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']I tried to use food stamps at best buy and was turned away.

Amazon doesn't take food stamps either. WTF??[/QUOTE]
You joke, but when I worked at Gamestop I used to get people that would come in and try to buy video games with food stamps.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You joke, but when I worked at Gamestop I used to get people that would come in and try to buy video games with food stamps.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Did you give them a blank stare until they left?

where the fuck is the relevant stuff in GGT anymore... i might as well donate urine samples to an orphanage run by don king.

but yeah, looking forward to Killzone 3 even though I'll be too busy to play it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i might as well donate urine samples to an orphanage run by don king.[/QUOTE]

They'd send it back to you because that's just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back