GGT 84 Bought Killzone 3 And Regrets It Like Last Night :(

[quote name='diddy310']Ok so my first observation of Killzone 2...god is the valve turning motion control thing fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, It's pretty annoying...

JSP: Haha, you'd think he would just ignore you by now.

Well let's see, today I:

-Posted a story about Chac making out with a naked joel
-Called out chu on fucking dolls
-Used "retard" multiple times
-Discussed incest
-Posted godzilla

so i cant see WHY shrike would ban me

godzillat.jpg

(12:25:08 AM) ChacTop: It's just one of those gays who you don't wanna wake up. Everything is ducked, everybody fucks!

(12:26:08 AM) ChacTop: And you don't really know why, but you wanna justify RIPPIN SOMEONE'S KID OFF

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Ok this retailer pre-order bonus crap is getting out of hand.[/QUOTE]

I'm still undecided on that game, like I think the setting looks amazing and the detective stuff sounds interesting but I can almost never get really into a sandbox game enough to beat it, I think the only two I have beaten are Jak 2 and Jak 3.

So I started to play Dragon Quest IX again. I have finally returned to the glorious bounties that I woefully left behind. It's good to be back.

[quote name='KingBroly']Yup. I guess CAG will have to find a new source for Gamercards then.[/QUOTE]

Maybe MS should start doing it themselves ... but it'll be XBL Gold only.

So, I think my PS3 is broken. When I check my friends list, all I see is Killzone 3 over and over with a few MvC3 and SSFIV. See, thing is, there's no Bulletstorm on the list at all. I saw it once, but never again. I'm thinking of burning my PS3 now for showing a complete lack of respect toward that game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would be still playing MvC3, but I'm playing Peacewalker on Dat PSP. Bulletstorm[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know what that's like, I'm having the same problem right now.

[quote name='distgfx']So, I think my PS3 is broken. When I check my friends list, all I see is Killzone 3 over and over with a few MvC3 and SSFIV. See, thing is, there's no Bulletstorm on the list at all. I saw it once, but never again. I'm thinking of burning my PS3 now for showing a complete lack of respect toward that game.[/QUOTE]

That's because True Gs don't buy multiplatform FPSs on PS3.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would be still playing MvC3, but I'm playing Peacewalker on Dat PSP.[/QUOTE]

That sir is a very good compromising situation. Make sure you abuse that access point recruiting function. I got myself some solid A listing soldiers from it.

MGS4 should have been Peacewalker.

/edit: Bulletstorm demo was balls awesome, but alas I don't need another game right now. Back on the GT5 wagon!

[quote name='whoknows']Jak 2 and 3 were pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I really liked those games. I really like platformer games in general though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']So My Gamercard went tits-up? Such a shame.[/QUOTE]

Yep, kind of sad. :cry:

[quote name='ihadFG']That's because True Gs don't buy multiplatform FPSs on PS3.[/QUOTE] This is true. 360 all the way for FPSes.

[quote name='j-cart']That sir is a very good compromising situation. Make sure you abuse that access point recruiting function. I got myself some solid A listing soldiers from it.

MGS4 should have been Peacewalker.

/edit: Bulletstorm demo was balls awesome, but alas I don't need another game right now. Back on the GT5 wagon![/QUOTE]
What? They have recruiting via network in this one too? I literally just started it last night and haven't done much outside missions, that's fucking awesome though! This is literally going to be just like how I drove around all week looking for access points when Portable Ops came out.

[quote name='ihadFG']That's because True Gs don't buy multiplatform FPSs on PS3.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

If there are any apartment complexes nearby, Joel, that's where you want to be!

[quote name='ihadFG']That's because True Gs don't buy multiplatform FPSs on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Bro, this game's sophistication is beyond your own comprehension. This is the type of game only those with great taste buy. Chac and I are prime examples of this.

[quote name='distgfx']Bro, this game's sophistication is beyond your own comprehension. This is the type of game only those with great taste buy. Chac and I are prime examples of this.[/QUOTE]

Bro I ain't sayin' that the game isn't awesome. I'm just saying, why would you want to play an FPS with the dualshock when you could play it with the 360 controller (or mouse + keyboard)?

[quote name='ihadFG']Bro I ain't sayin' that the game isn't awesome. I'm just saying, why would you want to play an FPS with the dualshock when you could play it with the 360 controller (or mouse + keyboard)?[/QUOTE]

This. Plus we all know that the 360 is the most Bro console available. The PS3 is hipster paradise and Wii is for the family.

[quote name='ihadFG']Bro I ain't sayin' that the game isn't awesome. I'm just saying, why would you want to play an FPS with the dualshock when you could play it with the 360 controller (or mouse + keyboard)?[/QUOTE]
I buy ALL multiplatform games for PS3 unless there's a massive difference in content. That includes shooters like Bulletstorm (which I got on release). So yes, there are some of us who actually don't like the 360 controller all that much.
[quote name='distgfx']So, I think my PS3 is broken. When I check my friends list, all I see is Killzone 3 over and over with a few MvC3 and SSFIV. See, thing is, there's no Bulletstorm on the list at all. I saw it once, but never again. I'm thinking of burning my PS3 now for showing a complete lack of respect toward that game.[/QUOTE]
I have it!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I buy ALL multiplatform games for PS3 unless there's a massive difference in content. That includes shooters like Bulletstorm (which I got on release). So yes, there are some of us who actually don't like the 360 controller all that much.
[/QUOTE]

Yup, and those of you aren't True Gs. :nottalking:

I'm just playin' bro. I was really just pointing out to dist-bro that a lot of people probably just got it for 360 because that tends to be the preferred controller for FPSes by many gamers.

I still haven't gotten over my dislike for the DS3 triggers. And I keep putting off buying the real triggers. In some games the l2/r2 triggers don't bother me too much (usually when they don't need to be used often), but others cramps the fuck out of my hands

Bros don't play with mouse + keyboard, they only play with a 360 controller. The 360 controller is a bro's weapon of choice, but this game goes beyond the bro-zone and hits territory not known to bros before.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I have it![/QUOTE]

Good job, soldier.

Think I'm just gonna say "fuck it" and run through Bulletstorm tonight. I was originally planning to wait until this legal brief was done to do it, but I don't have as much work to do as I thought. I'll probably try to marathon the game.

I hate drinking my calories so I stay away from shakes unless they're protein ones made by me with skim milk and frozen yogurt.

Don't think I'll get back to Bulletstorm until Tuesday. :((( finals suck. I'm also missing going to PSU this weekend because of school.

The only reason I can think of for playing a multiplatform game on the PS3 is poverty.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']People LIKE the triple controller? Sounds like they're suffering from a bad case of the wrongies.[/QUOTE]

I like it better for fighters. That's one of the main reasons I buy fighters on PS3 over 360,but even I admit far as fps goes the 360 controller is better for those.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yup, and those of you aren't True Gs. :nottalking:

I'm just playin' bro. I was really just pointing out to dist-bro that a lot of people probably just got it for 360 because that tends to be the preferred controller for FPSes by many gamers.
[/QUOTE]

This is also true because of the gears 3 beta. If I were buying full price, I'd probably go 360 just for that.

If the weather here keeps up like this, I'm gonna be spending all night in probably playing some Killzone or Marvel.

bread's done
Back