GGT 89 Brought to you by Beast Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KingBroly']MVC2 AI on Lowest Difficulty = MVC3 AI on Normal Difficulty

At least that's how I see it.[/QUOTE]

For me MVC2 on lowest difficulty was even harder than MVC3 on normal.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, the shiny versions of the Legendaries in Black and White look so badass.[/QUOTE]

I can't see anyone mention shiny pokemon without thinking of that one video of the kid who was trying so hard to get a shiny Ponyta (I think that was the one). I didn't even know about shiny pokemon before that.

[quote name='BlueScrote']For those of you have played the newer pokemon, did they have come up with a workaround to what happened when you had already beaten all of the trainers and needed money/experience? I haven't played one since then and am curious as to whether they've fixed/changed stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

anyone?

[quote name='ihadFG']I can't see anyone mention shiny pokemon without thinking of that one video of the kid who was trying so hard to get a shiny Ponyta (I think that was the one). I didn't even know about shiny pokemon before that.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, yes! I remember that and it was hilarious! I remember learning about shinies whenever Silver came out, my friend caught a shiny and it was badass. Whenever I got Platinum I bought an Action Replay to go with it so I can spawn shinies whenever I want, which is nice because I usually prefer the different colors (Black Charizard is badass).

I'm having a good time at PAX got to test the 3DS check out the expo hall, play some Mario kart 64 in the classic console area, now I'm waiting for the concert to start.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get lots of pictures of people cosplaying because I've seen some good ones around.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm having a good time at PAX got to test the 3DS check out the expo hall, play some Mario kart 64 in the classic console area, now I'm waiting for the concert to start.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get lots of pictures of people cosplaying because I've seen some good ones around.[/QUOTE]
Awesome! How was the 3DS? Are you cosplaying?

[quote name='seanr1221']What happened Dallow mang? Sold out?[/QUOTE]

Stupid job.

Apple Store at the mall had 400-600 people.
They told me to try tomorrow.......

Best Buy got 20 total.
Walmart got 7.
Target got 5.

I'd buy an ipad, but I can't think of a use I'd have for it, and I hate my iphone more than most things, so I'd really like to avoid ever getting another Apple product.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Awesome! How was the 3DS? Are you cosplaying?[/QUOTE]

3DS is a lot like what people have been saying it seems like you can see into the screen moreso than stuff popping out. I tried Steel Diver and SSF4. I will say that I could feel my eyes strained after using it for just a short while so I'm a little worried about that.

And nah I'm not cosplaying. None of my Otakon ones are fully done yet (still need a wig and stuff like shoes and socks to finish the Persona 4 one) and less people cosplay at PAX than anime cons so it would make me a little nervous; maybe one year I will though since a lot of my cosplays are game related.

[quote name='ihadFG']Sounds awesome icebeast, what bands are playing tonight? Protomen?[/QUOTE]

Protomen, MC Frontalot, and Metroid Metal.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']We only want hot FEMALE cosplayer pics, NattyIceBeastly.

No traps, no shemales, no ladyboys. If it has wang, don't want that thang. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
How Tifa from FF7? Saw a great one tonight. Or Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite? Irrational games has great one at their booth. Only 2 that come to mind.

[quote name='icebeast']Protomen, MC Frontalot, and Metroid Metal.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I've never seen MC Frontalot, but the Protomen and Metroid Metal are awesome.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think Wesker it is.

Wesker (low shot|ghost butterfly) | Dante (jam session | weasel shot) | Doctor Doom (plasma beam | hidden missiles)[/QUOTE]

shouldn't it be

Wesker (low shot || ghost butterfly) && Dante (jam session || weasel shot) && Doctor Doom (plasma beam || hidden missiles)

[quote name='BlueScrote']shouldn't it be

Wesker (low shot || ghost butterfly) && Dante (jam session || weasel shot) && Doctor Doom (plasma beam || hidden missiles)[/QUOTE]

If you're programming in C, I suppose you're right.

[quote name='dallow']Stupid job.

Apple Store at the mall had 400-600 people.
They told me to try tomorrow.......

Best Buy got 20 total.
Walmart got 7.
Target got 5.[/QUOTE]

That's why I just ordered online. Set alarm for 4am est when it went on sale, ordered and went back to sleep. Case has already shipped, iPad still says 3-5 days to ship, delivery estimate of the 18th to 25th.

I refuse to wait in lines to spend my hard earned money, and like you I couldn't have waited even if I wanted to since I had to work.

I know, I just wanted to see the white one in person before making a choice.
I'm sure I'll pick one up this month somewhere.

[quote name='ihadFG']TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER!

I am still confused.[/QUOTE]

How do I explain what I consider self-explanatory?

[quote name='distgfx']How do I explain what I consider self-explanatory?[/QUOTE]

sorry-im-so-stupid-cake.jpg

But I am still confused.

[quote name='dallow']I know, I just wanted to see the white one in person before making a choice.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew I wanted black as I find bright borders around screens distracting. White is fine for say reading an e-book with a white background. Sticks out like a sore thumb when surfing the net or watching a video etc. IMO.

Someone needs to make a videogame about being schitzophrenic. If I could play something as unnerving as the Black Swan movie, well, that'd be just brilliant. Like a Heavy Rain, except terrifyingly psychotic.

[quote name='ihadFG']
sorry-im-so-stupid-cake.jpg

But I am still confused.[/QUOTE]

I still don't know how you want me to explain what I already thought was explained.

[quote name='distgfx']I still don't know how you want me to explain what I already thought was explained.[/QUOTE]

Ok I think the source of my confusion is the common sense pic. What exactly was common sense?

[quote name='ihadFG']Ok I think the source of my confusion is the common sense pic. What exactly was common sense?[/QUOTE]

That's my way of saying, "It should be obvious!"

[quote name='ihadFG']But I'm confused about what you were confused about.[/QUOTE]

I was not confused, I'm saying you're confused.

[quote name='distgfx']I was not confused, I'm saying you're confused.[/QUOTE]

If you weren't confused then why did you post the wat picture? Now I'm even more confused.

[quote name='ihadFG']If you weren't confused then why did you post the wat picture? Now I'm even more confused.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a confused "wat." It was a "the fuck did you just say?"

Both day 0 and day 1 of PAX East have been great. I hit Rockband night at the Brattle Theater (with guest judges from Giantbomb) and saw many horrible acts... but sadly no Brad on mike.

On the first day of the show I mostly checked out the show floor and got some swag. I thought the Irrational Games booth was the best by far. They had a model dressed as Elizabeth posing with people in front of a giant claw. Later on I checked out the Retronauts panel. Didn't think it was as great as last year's(not enough Tina). And ended the day with the Giantbomb panel. Afterwards they were cool enough to hang out with the crowd. I got a chance to chat and get pics with the crew and Rich Gallop.

On day 2 I hope to try out portal 2 and the 3DS. I have an appointment for the Darkness 2 Also I need to hunt down that Tifa cosplayer...

[quote name='distgfx']It wasn't a confused "wat." It was a "the fuck did you just say?"[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. That makes a bit more sense.

Or...wait...does it? Isn't "the fuck did you just say?" the same thing as confused?

[quote name='ihadFG']Oh ok. That makes a bit more sense.

Or...wait...does it? Isn't "the fuck did you just say?" the same thing as confused?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='distgfx']Yes.[/QUOTE]

So your wat meant you were fake offended then? I STILL DON'T REALLY GET IT BUT OKAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back